• Published 22nd Jun 2020
  • 1,891 Views, 16 Comments

Doki Doki Friendship Club. - Arial_Dreemmurr



Welcome to the Friendship Club!

  • ...
2
 16
 1,891

Day 2: Rarity

Author's Note:

See the chapters if you're intrested in spending the day with another girl. Enjoy your day~! ♥

I looked over to Rarity who sat at her table reading one of her magazines with the comic I gave her also on the table next to her. She must be done with it if she's busy reading that magazine. I also have her magazine from the day before still in my bag.

Pinkie told me she's going to be decorating the table for the festival and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I helped her out a bit. And I still need to return the magazine too. We'll have a good time either way.

Having made my choice, I walk over to her table. "Hey Rarity." I get a chair and sit next to her.

She looks up from her magazine and shows me a smile after noticing me. "Oh, hello there Darling." She greets me before turning back to her magazine.

I remember the magazine still in my bag and open it up to give it back. I slide it to her side. "Here. It was fun reading. More fun than I expected anyway." I give her a smile. "You were right about it being more than just a magazine."

She puts the magazine currently in her hands down and takes mine, putting it in her bag. "No need to say it. Here's yours back as well." She got the strip I gave her yesterday out of her bag, handing it to me. "I must say, it was quite a good read. I never expect too much from comics like that so it was a plesant suprise."

"Thanks, I'm happy to hear you liked it." I smile, putting it in my bag. I see her getting the magazine again and get curious. "What are you reading?"

She moves it over to my side a little so I can see the page more clearly. It was a page with a lot of different kinds of designs on it. There was also some text next to most of them, explaining the colour and design choices more clearly. I also saw some of the text and imaged were highlighted, probably done by Rarity.

"I'm looking for inspiration for some of the ideas I've come up with recently. And before I can get the necessary information from Apple Jack, I need to know for sure what I want to do." She explains as I glance over the page some more.

"I see.." I look up from the page back to Rarity. "It looks really cool. I really like the colours on this image." I point at one of the images showing off mostly warm colours. That image also seems to be highlighted.

"I like that one too. See here," She points at the text next to it as she starts reading it. "'Warm colours express emotions asociated with close relationships and bonds and can make you feel save and secure in it's presence.'"

I let out a chuckle. "Sound like something perfect for the friendship club to me."

She turns back to me with a smile. "Exactly! That's what I'm trying to go for what it comes to colour choices."

"So," I look back at the multiple highlighted images. "Same for the design choices? Any ideas on that yet? The ones you choose look really good."

She blushes a little before looking back at me. "Thanks, and yes. But there's a lot in here I like and it's almost too hard to choose between some of them."

"I can help you with that." I feel my cheeks heating up. "If you don't mind of course.."

She looks at me for a second before giving me a smile. "Of course I don't. I'd love to hear someone else's thoughts on things."

I return her a smile. "Same here." I change the subject back to the page of the magazine. "So, what do we have to choose from?"

She points at the few highlighted decorations that can be used for the table. "I've highlighted the ones that I feel like work with the theme of friendship."

I look at the images and see multiple different kinds of tablecloth and decorations like candles, some small colourfull plants and curtain looking cloth for under it, attached to the stands. They mostly had simular colours as the warm colours from before with some white sparkled through at some places.

"These look really good!" I smile at her still feeling myself blushing sitting as close to her as I am.

She nods also blushing herself. "I know it does. I guess we could start picking one of them." She looks across the multiple table decorations. "How about the table cloth? That could be a good start."

I nod in agreement. "Yea, let's see it."

We went to the page and looked at the highlighted images together. We were quickly able to choose between most of them and we found out we had a lot of simular likes when it came to things like this.

But we were stuck when it came to the green choices. Rarity was mostly doubting it. "The plants would decorate the table well giving it more of a lively feeling, but what if the green clashes too much with the other things?"

She asked me waiting for a response. "I-I.." I saw the doubth on her face and knew she would probably decide after hearing my opinion. "I think we should do it." I responded as sure of my choice as possible.

She still asked me about it. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I gave her a determined nod. "Some colour difference between decorations could work in our favor. Also, we only get to do this once so why not make it the best it can be?" I felt myself blushing waiting for her to answer.

Her cheeks turned red as her eyes lit up. "Let's do it then." She wrote down the last choice before looking back at me with a smile.

We spend a few seconds just looking into eachother's eyes before we heard the bell ring. We broke eye contact as we started packing our bags.

"I really apriciated your help today." She smiled at me before looking away a bit. "If you want to, we can do the rest together too." She looked back at me blushing.

My cheeks lit up as I returned a smile. "Of course, I'd like that. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Definetly." I saw Apple Jack aproach our table. I waved Rarity good bye before making my way to the door, letting the two talk. When I got to the door, I saw Pinkie Pie already there waiting for me.

As we walk home together, I'm already thinking of tomorrow and as I do so, I feel myself blushing and excited for the next day.