• Published 22nd Jun 2020
  • 1,890 Views, 16 Comments

Doki Doki Friendship Club. - Arial_Dreemmurr



Welcome to the Friendship Club!

  • ...
2
 16
 1,890

Day 2: Rainbow Dash

Author's Note:

See the chapters if you're intrested in spending the day with another girl. Enjoy your day~! ♥

I looked over to Rainbow Dash who sat at her table behind her laptop with a big grin on her face. It looked like she was reading something and seeying her face, it looked like she enjoyed it.

Pinkie told me she would be making the posters and get people to see our table. I'm usually not a big fan of talking to a lot of people but if she was going to have to excite as much people as possible, I could imagine she could use some help. And working on the posters would still be something fun to do.

Having made my choice, I walk over to her table. "Hey Rainbow Dash!" I get a chair and sit next to her.

Now that I was next to her I could see she was holding a book in her hands that wasn't visible thanks to the computer infront of her.

She looked back at me with a suprised look on her face. "Oh, it's you!" She put the book down and looked back at me with a quick smile, but I could still spot some embarrassment on her face. "I didn't see you coming.."

"I see.." I looked back at the book of which I could now see the covor of. "Daring Do?" I read the title of the book.

"Y-Yea.." I saw her face turn red before before quickly putting it in her bag. "I-It's not improtant.. You didn't see anything, got it?" She looked back at me clearly serious about it.

"What do you mean? Seeying the book?"

She gave me a quick nod. "You can't tell anyone outside of this clubroom about this! I'm not sure if you're aware, but I have a reputation to uphold and I can't let something like a dumb book ruin all of that.."

I gave her a slow nod. "Alright, if you don't want me to, I won't tell anyone about it. But it wasn't like I would do that before."

She let out a relieved sigh and gave me a smile. "Thanks. I don't know what I would do if someone knew about it."

"Huh?" I looked at her a bit confussed. "Why wouldn't you want people knowing? It's just a book."

"I thought I explained that already." She looked back at my confussed face and sighed. "It's just that, like I said, I have a reputation of being awesome and I don't think books fit with that image. And the only reason my friends know is because they caught me doing it. And before you came I used to read here all the time." She looked back at the laptop she used to hide it before.

"So you didn't want me to know?" She gave me a quick nod looking away. I stayed quiet for a second before looking back at her with a smile. "Well, you don't have to hide it. I don't really care if you read books or not." I felt myself blush a little.

She stayed quiet for a bit before looking back at me. "So you don't think it's dumb or anything like that?"

"Of course not!" I remembered something and got a smile. "Just a second!" I turned to my bag and pulled out a comic I usual read at lunch times. I put it on the table for her to see it. "Here."

She picked it up and looked at the covor. "You read comics?" She asked still glancing at it.

I nodded with a smile. "Yea. It may not be the same as you but it was just to prove to you that I don't think that way. If I did, why would I have a comic in my bag."

"I guess that makes sense." She finished looking at the comic and gave me a smile. "Thanks. I'm happy to be able to show it to someone who wasn't in the club and have them not make fun of me for it." She blushed a little. "Thanks for that."

I simply returned her a smile. "There's no need to thank me for that." She handed me back my comic and I put it back in my bag before looking back at her. "So, were you doing anything? Outside of the book I mean."

She let out a sigh before openning her laptop. "I guess I should start thinking about the posters."

The screen lit up and it showed some kind of program on her laptop for making posters. But the page on her laptop was blank with only some notes on the side. There were a few ideas written there and plans to add them. Other than that, the place where the poster was supposed to be was blank.

"I should definetly get started.." She sighed looking at the blank screen.

"I see that.." I mentioned before she looked back at me slightly annoyed. "I-I didn't mean it like that.. Sorry.."

She gave me a small smile again. "It's fine." She looked at the screen again and back at me. "Hey, mind helping me out here? I could really use it and Twilight would kill me if I didn't get it done in time."

I have her a smile. "Of course. I'll be happy to help out. What are we doing?" I looked at the screen again and some of the notes she wrote next to it.

She did too and went through the list. "I already made the main idea of it. Only small details like fonts, colours and word choices. It needs to be the most awesome poster ever if it's going to have to get people intrested about a friendship club."

"I see." I looked at her with a determined smile. "Let's start then!" I felt myself blushing as I smiled at her.

She showed some blush too before showing the same determination herself. "Right! Let's start the awesome!" We turned our attention back to the poster and started working on it together.

Firstly, we thought about the background and font to go with it. Rainbow Dash was quick to suggest rainbow colours for the background and we ended up choosing pastels for it that didn't hurt to look at. I suggested either going for black or white for the text above it, of which, Rainbow and I agreed on white.

She also insisted on adding a light blue 3d effect saying "It would look so cool!" to which I agreed after seeying it did look pretty cool on it.

Lastly, we had to think of what we would even write on it. Acording to her, my ideas were too generic and needed to be 20% cooler. And after she added some more 'awesome' words, replacing mine, she looked satisfied.

"And, done!" She cheered excited sitting back in her seat. I also slowed a smile before we heard the bell ring. "And right on time too! Awesome!" She saved what we made and closed her laptop before putting it in her bag. "Thanks for helping me out. I wouldn't have had it done by now without you." She started blushing as she said it.

I felt myself blushing too as I got my bag too and got off my seat. "No problem Dash. It was fun hanging out like this."

She gave me a smile as some more blushed filled her face. "Same, we should do this more often. Hanging out with you was more fun than I imaged it would be."

"It's the same for me." I felt myself blushing again before showing her a smile again. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Sure thing!" She gave me a playfull punch before walking past me, waving at me as she left the classroom. I made my way to the door too before seeying Pinkie Pie already there waiting for me.

As we walk home together, I'm already thinking of tomorrow and seeying her again. I already feel worlds closer to her than the first day and feel excited to get to know her even better tomorrow.