• Published 13th Apr 2020
  • 4,465 Views, 115 Comments

My Chemistry Teacher. (Fluttercord AU) - MinionsFanatic



Her lifetime dream was to become a veterinarian. He just wanted a second chance to start again. Neither of them thought this would happen, but it did. Now what? Just Keep Calm and Fall in Love.

  • ...
3
 115
 4,465

Chapter I: Fluttershy's Dream

Peep, peep. Peep, peep. Peep, peep. Peep, peep.

A little white bunny, who was sleeping nicely on the bed, woke up grumpy because of the alarm clock, pointing at 7 am. How he hated that thing! It's only supposed to wake up his owner not him. And yet, she's still sleeping tight right beside him.

The little bunny got up and jumped to the front desk to turn off the alarm. He punched it, kicked it but it wouldn't stop, so he grabbed it and threw it through the window, making it crash. He cringed and turned to see his owner.

The young girl, who was sleeping, tossed around a little and then opened one eye.

"Mmm. W-what? What was that?"

The girl rubbed her eyes a little and opened them. She saw her alarm clock gone and her bunny trying to hide under her pillow. She looked at him and crossed her arms.

"Angel. Did you throw my clock out the window, again?"

The little bunny got his head off the pillow and looked at her nervous. He nodded his little head.

"Angel! This is the fourth this week! I'm gonna have to buy a new one! You know I need it to get up for class." the girl told him.

Angel got up and crossed his tiny legs, looking at her frustrated.

"Oh please! You only wake up because of me! You don't need an alarm clock to start your day! You only need me!"

The girl just rolled her eyes and smiled, shaking her head a little.

"Sorry if I upset you Angel, but you just can't go around throwing stuff you don't like. You're not a child anymore." said the girl, while getting up of bed.

Angel just rolled his eyes, in an annoying way.

The young girl went to the bathroom, started the bathtub and picked up her clothes. She took a quick shower, changed into her clothes, brushed her teeth, combed her hair and took her back bag. The little bunny followed her and jumped into her hands. She put him inside his back bag and went out of her room. She went downstairs and made a quick breakfast. Just some orange juice and toasts. She looked at her watch and panicked. It's 7:30 am.

"Goodness! I'm gonna be late for class!" she says. She grabbed the rest of her toast, took her keys and went out the door.

She lived in a small department, no garden, no park nearby, no near neighbors. Just her and her rabbit. She closed the door and got to her bike.

"Good morning Fluttershy!" someone said.

The girl turned around and saw a young girl around her age wearing a mailman's uniform approaching.

"Oh! Good morning Derpy!" Fluttershy said. "How are you? Seems that you got that part-time mail job you wanted."

"Oh yes!" said Derpy. "Isn't it great? The extra money will help me move out of my parent's basement! Who knows? I might actually get a place near college!"

"But don't you have classes later with me?"

"Oh, no worries. I asked Ms. Luna if I could take half the classes. So I guess I'll only see you in Chemistry and Gym class. But don't worry! I will still give your mail!"

"I'm glad to hear that Derpy." Fluttershy said, smiling warmly.

Then she checked her watch again. It's 7:40 am.

"Oh, dear! I'm so sorry Derpy but I have to go! I'm late for class!" she said quickly. "I'll see you later!"

Fluttershy got on her bike and left for school.

"Fluttershy! Wait! What about your mail?" yells Derpy. "Oh wait. I'll just put it in the mailbox. Duh! Hehehe. I gotta get better at this."


Fluttershy was a young, beautiful and kind girl. She wasn't very social as a kid. She barely talked to other children and she was only talkative with her animal friends. She has always loved animals, ever since she was a little girl, and dreamed about becoming a great veterinarian, to travel around the world to save and help poor innocent animals in danger or in need.

Being accepted at Canterlot University is truly a privilege since it's the most recognized and advanced college for gifted and talented students. Fluttershy was sure delighted she got in, mostly thanks for her extra credits when she volunteered at campaigns; and she was even more excited when she found out her best friends would attend to the same college. Even though they were all studying different careers, Canterlot University was also known for its large base of general courses for any approach.

As Fluttershy was passing by, she stopped for a second right in front of a Pet Store. She looked through the big glass where the little puppies were held and smiled warmly. Even though she loved her bunny pet, she loved puppies too. She saw the green light on and continued her road.


7:55 am. Just in time. She went through the gate of Campus and to the parking spot for bicycles. Other students were there too, some on skates or roller stakes, while others parked their cars on the other side.

Fluttershy parked her bicycle quickly, took off her helmet and went straight inside. The hallways were full of students, some of them in their lockers, others just talking, just another day in college. She was so focused on not being late that she didn't notice someone behind her. Angel peeked his head out her back bag and squeaked. Fluttershy turned around and jumped surprised.

"Hey, Fluttershy!"

"AAHH!! Pinkie!"Fluttershy said nervously. "You almost scare me to death!"

"Oops. Sorry Flutters. I'm just soo excited. But also a little nervous. So I'm sooo nervo-excited!" Pinkie said. She was one of Fluttershy's best friends.

"What are you excited about?" she asked.

"Like you have to ask! She's excited about everything Flutters." someone from afar said.

The girls turned and saw a girl with rainbow hair walking toward them, holding a skate on her side.

"Not of EVERYthing Dashie. Only on exciting things!" Pinkie replied.

"Yeah! So, again. To you, EVERYTHING." the girl said.

"Hi Rainbow. How are you?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hey, Fluttershy. Just usual. Today I broke my record on morning training!" Rainbow said. "Seven miles in half-an-hour!"

"WOW! That's awesome!" Pinkie said.

"I know." Rainbow smirked.

"You really are the fastest in college Rainbow." Fluttershy said. "I'm sure you'll get in the marathon team this year"

"Of course I will! Nothing will stop me now!" Rainbow said.

"That's what you said last year!" someone else said.

The girls looked behind and saw a country-girl and an elegant-good looking girl walking to them.

"Applejack is right darling." the other girl said. "Last year you ran six miles in forty minutes and it wasn't enough. I heard they have extended it to ten miles in an hour!"

"It's true." the country-girl said. "Dean Celestia has been changin' a lot of stuff in college, lookin' for new teachers for some classes."

"Oh, yeah. I heard that. It's about time they talked about it." Rainbow said. "Heck! Even Gym class doesn't have a teacher yet!"

"OH MY GOSH! I almost forgot! THAT'S why I was excited!" Pinkie yelled. " I heard Ms. Luna and Dean Celestia talking about a new teacher. Maybe it'll be a new Gym teacher or a new Chemistry teacher!"

"Really? What happened to Mr. Cranky Doodle?" Fluttershy asked.

"That old guy?! It was about time he retired." Rainbow said.

"Truth be told, he didn't make Chemistry class interestin' at all." Applejack said. "I'm sure ya won't miss the class, would ya Rarity?

"Well, not that my career is based on that class specifically, but we do need it if we're ever gonna graduate." Rarity said.

"And what about me?!" Rainbow yelled. "How am I gonna become the best soccer player if there's NO Gym class!? I need to train!"

"I'm sure Dean Celestia is working on it." Fluttershy said. "But maybe we should ask Twilight. She is working as her assistant for extra credit."

Suddenly, their phone alarms sounded at the same time.

"Well, we'll have to ask her after class. C'mon yall. We've got to go to class. We're gonna be late." Applejack said. "See y'all later in Chemistry."

The girls waved to each other and each one went to their class. Fluttershy grabbed her bag-back and left for class too.

"Wonder who this new teacher will be?" she thought. "That class is very important to me if I want to become a veterinarian- I don't need any distractions."