• Published 13th Apr 2020
  • 4,453 Views, 115 Comments

My Chemistry Teacher. (Fluttercord AU) - MinionsFanatic



Her lifetime dream was to become a veterinarian. He just wanted a second chance to start again. Neither of them thought this would happen, but it did. Now what? Just Keep Calm and Fall in Love.

  • ...
3
 115
 4,453

Chapter VII: A new teacher in town

Monday morning. For some, it is a new beginning, a new chance in life to make things right. For others is the beginning of another miserable week, full of pain, failure, and meaningless. But, there are a few people who see Monday just as any ordinary day, nothing special, just another job-day, something we all go through every seven days. That is exactly what the man one the sidewalk was thinking, as he asked for a taxi. After a few minutes, one stopped and the man got in.

"Good morning, sir," the taxi driver said cheerfully. "Where are you off too?"

The man didn't say anything for a few seconds. He reached out a piece of paper out of his jacket's pocket and showed it to the taxi driver. He grabbed it and looked at it.

"Can... Canterlo... Oh, sorry. Canterlot University," he said. "Oh yeah! I know where that is! Thirty-minutes from here! You got it, pal."

He returned the pice of paper to the man and started the car.

As he drove, the man was staring at the window. He was wearing an all-black leather jacket, a gray shirt, dark gray jeans, dark brown boots, and had a dark blue suitcase with him. He kept staring at the window of the car, creeping a little bit out the driver. He tried to do some small talk.

"So, Canterolt University. That's really expensive and popular college. I have a nephew going there, actually. Well, he's not really my nephew. He's my girlfriend's brother's son. Hoping he'll be my nephew soon, you know what I mean," he said cheerfully but also nervous. "What about you? Any friends or relatives there?"

The man on the back seat, turned his head to see the driver and then stared out the window again.

"I'm applying to teach there."

His voice gave the driver chills. So dark but at the same time soft.

"Oh... cool! That's great! The world needs more teachers! Why did you choose this one, though?"

The man just took out of his jean pocket a piece of an old new's paper. It had a picture of an old factory burned to the ground, with fire trucks and police cars around it.

'Old transportation factory; used as a decoy of drug dealing and gambling business; is burned to the ground after suspects tried to destroy the evidence. Witnesses say it was an anonymous caller who warned the police. Principal subject, head of the operation, still missing.'

The man wrinkled the paper with his fist, taking a deep breath and then put it back in his pocket, sighing deeply.

"An old friend works there too."


Discord loved teaching Chemistry. He never thought he would be enjoying something he used to make fun of when he was a student. He used to hate the exams, the essays, the practice lectures, even pair presentation. But the only thing he liked was the lab class. That's why he was so excited to show all of his students what he has planned for today's lab class!

"Alright, everyone! Hold on to your lab coats and your goggles, 'cause we're gonna go crazy today!" he said excitedly.

Everyone was paired up with the lab partner. Rainbow Dash with Pinkie, Applejack with Rarity, and Twilight with Fluttershy. Everyone else had their own partner. Today was the first day of making experiments with chemicals.

"Um, Profesor Discord. I know you're aware of the security protocols in case of a chemical emergency, but are you sure it's safe to try a minimal explosion in our first lab class?" Twilight asked unsurely, wearing her goggles. "I mean, I have studied chemical reactions at home but I've never actually done experiment #81 in a closed room."

"Yeah, I mean, I only understood a little of what Twilight just said but don't this kind of stuff kinda like, you know, blow up?" Rainbow Dash said putting herself behind Applejack, using her as a human shield. The country girl stared at her.

"Don't worry, ladies. I have experience doing this kind of experiment," he said while putting different lab glass on his desk. "Actually, this was my very first explosion. It didn't do anything though since I got the wrong measurements, BUT today I will finally get it right!".

"So... ya never has done this before?" Applejack said, holding Rainbow tight and baking up.

"Well, no. No, I haven't," Discord confessed chuckling. "But, this will be a great demonstration for all of you! Juts... back away a little more."

All the students backed up three feet away from Discord's desk. Fluttershy looked at him, a little worried about what was gonna happen to him. She knew he was responsible and capable of doing this, but after knowing that he wasn't graduated; she couldn't help but think that it might not be the best idea to let him do this. She felt guilty for thinking such things, she knew Discord was a good person and that he would never put his students in a dangerous situation. But if anyone else found out about this, he could get fired! And that was the last thing she wanted.

"All right everyone!" he said excitedly " Now, pay attention to this. I'm sure you all know that when you mix liquid nitrogen with warm water we get those wonderful and soft clouds. Well, how about we try to mix this time warm water WITH liquid nitrogen?"

Some students looked at each other confused.

"Um... wouldn't that give us the same results Profesor Discord?" Rarity asked.

"No-no-no. It wouldn't because we'll be using a LOT more than than," he responded. "Bring them here boys!"

And just like that, the door opened revealing three strong students, carrying four big cans of liquid nitrogen. All the students were amazed.

"All right! Now, here we have exactly five liters of liquid nitrogen, and in this glass a little bit of hot water," Discord said, showing them the bowl in his desk. "Rainbow Dash, help me get these cans over my desk."

Rainbow Dash looked at her friends unsure and then went there to help him. Once, all the cans were in his table, she ran back to her friends again.

"Um, Profesor Discord, is it safe to use that amount to liquid nitrogen? I usually use no more than two liters!" Twilight said.

"Don't worry. The more amount, the more big the explosion would be"! Discord said, grabbing the cans and pouring it in the huge bowl.

"YEAH!!! I WANT TO SEE CLOUDS!!!" Pinkie yelled excitedly.

"Um, Pinkie. That's not what's gonna happen," Rainbow explained to her.

All the students were in the corner, trying to stay away from Discord's desk as possible, except for Fluttershy, who was just a few feet away, behind a table, covering her eyes. She was really worried about Discord.

Once all the liquid nitrogen was in the giant bowl, Discord was about to grab the glass of hot water, until he came up with an idea.

"You know, I've always wanted to try this," he said looking for something in the desk's drawers. "This is a little something that I like to call: SURPRISE ELEMENT!"

He got out a little bottle with light yellow liquid. All the students gasped.

"Is... is that catalyst?!" Twilight yelled.

"Are you nuts?!" Rainbow yelled too. "That stuff is like gasoline with water and nitrogen!"

"I'M SO NERVOUS! AND EXCITED! BUT MOSTLY NERVOUS!!!" Pinkie yelled.

Fluttershy uncovered her eyes and gasped too.

"Dis... I mean, Mr. Discord. Are you sure this is safe?" she asked him.

Discord looked at her, then at the rest of the students, and smiled warmly.

"I have never tried this before, but I will never put any of you in danger. Trust me," he said calmly.

The students looked at him and then at each other. Fluttershy put on her goggles and stood up. She turned around and looked at her friends and classmates.

"I trust him," she said.

Her friends looked at her and confident, they nodded.

Discord smiled, grabbed the little bottle of catalyst in one hand, and the glass of hot water in the other. The students stared at him with widened eyes and prepare for what was about to happen. Rarity took her phone out and started recording everything.

"Here we go..." Discord said. "One... two... THREE!"

...

¡BOOM!


Dean Celestia was checking some paperwork until she heard a huge explosion and almost everything in her desk fell off, while her chair moved almost ten feet to the side like an earthquake.

"What the...?! What is going on?!" Celestia screamed worried and shocked.

Luna came into her office quickly, opening the door strongly.

"Celestia! Are you alright?!" Luna asked.

"Yes! What is happening?!" she replied. "What was that?!"

"There was an explosion! On the second floor, in the laboratory!"

"The lab?! Isn't that where...?" Celestia said, before realizing something. Her eyes widened. Luna, seeing her expression, realized the same thing, and frown furiously.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Luna yelled, running out of the office, with Celestia following her.


All the students were just outside the lab class, coughing, and trying to catch their breath. When they looked up and, to their surprise, the whole laboratory was covered with a giant white foam, covering every corner of the room and trying to reach out to other classes.

Everybody was amazed. It was like a giant lake of soap foam! Except it was chemicals. Not lethal, of course.

"Woah! This is amazing!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Incredible... when the hot water made contact with the liquid nitrogen, it became a huge explosion of clouds, but with the catalyst, the clouds transform into foam, increasing the amount and density of its explosion!" Twilight said while taking notes on her notepad.

"Must you dull everything?" Rainbow said to her.

"Oh my! This foam is just beautiful!" Rarity said. "I think I just got my new inspiration for my Winter Season collection!"

"IT'S LIKE A COTTON CANDY EXPLOSION!!!" Pinkie Pie yelled, trying to get to the foam.

"Woah there, sugar cube!" Applejack said, holding her on. "That is NOT edible!"

Fluttershy was impressed by the results of the experiment. It was incredible! Discord was right. He would never do anything dangerous. He cared about his students and his class. This made her smile. It took her a few seconds to realize that she couldn't find him anywhere. What if... what if he was trapped?!

"Oh my Goodness! Profesor Discord! He's still inside!" Fluttershy yelled worried.

All the students gasped worried. Some guys were about to get inside again but then the main door to the lab opened up and they saw Discord standing. Then, he leaned his arm on the wall while coughing trying to catch his breath. His face was covered with foam and his hair was way up and messed up. He removed his lab goggles and cough a little bit more.

"Cough, cough. Woah... I did not see that coming... But... IT WAS AWESOME!" he yelled throwing his arms up.

All the students stared at him for a moment and then cheered. Fluttershy looked at him surprised and then covered her mouth trying to avoid giggling. He was just amazing!

"DISCORD!"

Everyone cringed at the familiar sound of Miss Luna's angry voice. This was not gonna end well. Discord just stood there, trying to come with an excuse or an apology, but Luna just stared at him with those "you're so dead" eyes. He gulped.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Luna yelled. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Um... why Miss Luna. I was teaching my students... um... a new type of chemical reaction!" Discord said nervously while whipping off the foam that was all over him.

"Do you have any idea what could have happened if you...!?" Luna yelled angrily.

"Luna, enough!" Dean Celestia said.

Luna stopped and narrowed her eyes toward Discord, while he was trying to avoid her stare.

"Is everybody alright?" Celestia asked the students.

All of them nodded.

"Very well. That's a relief," she said. "Now, please. Anyone who is covered in foam, go to your dorms and clean up. The Lab class has finished. Please give space for the janitors to clean this up and be off to your other classes if you have any."

All the students began to walk away. Fluttershy was about to follow her friends but she looked back at Discord, who looked pretty scared of Luna and Celestia's expressions. She was worried. She didn't want him to get in trouble, he didn't hurt anyone. But she knew there was nothing she could do right now. She will look for him after she cleaned up.

Discord just stood there, trying to not look at Luna directly in the eyes. But still, he could feel her cold and angry look at his soul.

"Discord, come with us. Now." Celestia said. She turned around and walked away.

Luna looked at him sideways and followed her sister.

"Uh oh, she's using the 'mom' tone," he thought, as he followed them. "This is NOT gonna be good."


Celestia was walking one side to another around her desk, while Luna was standing on the corner of the office, still starting at Discord furiously. Discord just sat there, in the other chair, in front of Celestia's desk. He just stayed there, trying to avoid Luna's devil eyes.

"Well, isn't this deja vu. Hehe," he joked, trying to lighten the mood. " Last time I was here, Starswirl was blabbing about something I did. Do you ladies remember? I'm sure it got something to do with..."

"Discord, stop talking," Celestia said in a firm tone, still walking.

"Yep" Discord replied quickly, shutting his mouth.

There was still silence for about three or five more minutes. Discord couldn't take the tension anymore.

"I-I'm sorry but... do you ever blink?" he asked looking at Luna freaked out.

She just narrowed tighter her eyes.

"Do you have ANY idea what would have happened if...!" she shouted.

"Alright, that's it! Luna! SIT!" Celestia yelled at her sister.

Lune stared at her shocked and pouted, sitting next to Discord, who was trying not to laugh. Celestia sighed.

"I definitely just hate it when you make me use the 'mom' tone," she said rubbing the bridge of her eyes.

"Ha! Called it!" Discord said.

"ZIP IT!"

Discord shut his mouth again. Luna closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then faced her sister and talk in a smooth tone.

"Look, Celestia, I think it's clear that giving Discord the job was a huge mistake," Luna said. "Now, don't blame yourself..."

"I'm not," Celestia said annoyed.

"...But it's better late than never," Luna continued, ignoring her sister's response.

"Wow, you just... love talking, don't you?" Discord said mockingly.

Luna growled at him.

"Would you two stop acting like kids and listen to me!?"

Discord and Luna looked at Celestia with widened eyes.

"First things first, Discord... Why, in the world, did you made that kind of experiment when you clearly knew it was gonna result in an explosion?!"

"Kay-k... Sorry. Dean Celestia," Discord said. "I have done that experiment before. Even far more complicated. I was only trying to learn and teach something new. Okay? I didn't mean to anyone to get hurt, and they didn't!"

"Yeah, but they could've." Luna said.

"N-no. No! That's not true! I knew what I was doing," he said. "I mean, I didn't exactly know that was gonna happen, but I knew it wasn't gonna be lethal or dangerous. It was just unexpected."

"Yes, but sometimes the unexpected can turn into terrible consequences, Discord. For everyone." Luna said.

"I know that," he sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I would never do anything to hurt or put students or anyone in the University in danger. EVER. I... just wanted to teach a class in a new way."

"You mean... your way," Celestia said in a serious and disappointing tone, which Discord noticed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Celestia, please. You know how much this work means to me," he said desperately.

Luna looked at him and at Celestia confused. What was he talking about?

"I made one mistake... and I swear it'll be the last," he said.

Celestia stared at him thinking. She knew Discord, she knew he would never do anything mad or dangerous to anyone, but that event also took her to those many incidents and problems he caused when he studied here. After a few seconds thinking things over, she stood up and looked at him seriously.

"I'm learning to trust you again Discord, I really am, " Celestia said. "You're not fired, not yet. But if anything like this happens again, you're out. For good. I know you didn't mean it, but that doesn't mean people won't get hurt anyway."

Discord stood there in silence, listening to those last words Celestia said. He began to feel those nervous and anxious feelings from before. Was that what he was doing? Was that the only thing he was good at? Hurting people? He didn't mean to, but did he even noticed?
His palms began to sweat, his vision was getting a little blurry, it was a little hard for him to breath. It was happening again! And this time, Smooze wasn't there. He couldn't let Celestia and Luna see him like that. They wouldn't trust his judgment anymore, not that they did right now anyway. So, with all of the strength and auto-control that he had, he took a deep breath and stood up slowly.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again," he said trembling and quickly turned around and left.

Celestia looked at him, surprised, and worried about his reaction. Luna then turned around to look at her sister.

"What was that?" she asked.

"I... I don't know. I hope I wasn't too hard on him," Celestia said guiltily.

"No. I mean, what was that. What was he talking about?" Lune replied. " That you know how much this job means to him. What did he mean by that?"

Celestia looked at her and then sighed.

"Look, I swear I don't know all the details, but I can only tell you that... he had it rough after he left... and this job is a way for him to make things right."

"Make things right? About what?" Luna asked.

"I don't know Luna," she answered. "I really don't. He didn't tell me. But I'm sure it was bad."

"Is that why you gave him the job?" Luna asked shocked.

"No! You were there! He didn't say anything!" she replied. "He told me afterward that...he just wanted to make up for some stuff he did. He wouldn't tell me what!"

Luna stared at her, still shocked, but then she calmed herself and began to walk away. But before she left the office, she turned to see Celestia again.

"You're my sister, Celestia. I trust you. I always have," she said seriously. "But I need you to trust me too."

Luna turned around again and left, closing the door, leaving her big sister standing there, tired and stressed. Celestia just took a deep breath and sat back in her chair.

"This day can not get any worse," she said sighing.


The taxi car made another turn and it was right in front of the main gate of "Canterlot University". The man in the back seat stared at it for a few seconds before smiling slyly.

"Well, pal. Here we are. Canterlot University," the taxi driver said. "Sorry for the delay. I had no idea about that crash in Main street. This Waze thing is a bust, am I right?"

The man didn't say anything.

"Ooooookay... It'll be eight with forty-five." the taxi driver said hanging his hand out.

The man took out of his pocket a ten-dollar bill. He put it on the driver's hand and stepped out of the car. The driver rolled down his window and stuck his head out.

"Hope you get the job buddy," he said cheerfully. "And that you find your old friend. Good luck." And he drove away.

The man just stood there and took a grand view of the huge building in front of him. He looked a lot of groups of young students, walking around campus. But what he was mostly interested in was the beautiful and desirable young ladies. It took him to some old times, which only motivated him more to find his old 'friend'. He didn't know why that traitor would end up here, he was sure he'll find him and make him pay for what he did. But this wasn't gonna be easy. At a minimum amount of suspicion, everything he did to remind hidden all these years will be for nothing. Fortunately, he was known for his persistence, planning, and patience.

He dusted off his jacket and made up his smooth hair a little. One step at a time.

"Now, first things first, get the job," he said as he walked toward the main gate.


Discord kept walking, fast. He didn't know where he was going, he didn't care if he had another class. He probably didn't after the incident, but he didn't care at that moment. He just had to get out of there. His vision was getting a little blurry, he felt like the walls were closing in, and being surrounded by a lot of students walking around didn't help him. He could almost see the door that would lead him to the street but just before he could reach the doorknob, he heard that lovely voice calling his name.

"Discord! Wait!"

Surprised, he turned around and saw Fluttershy walking toward him. No! Not now! Not her! He didn't want her to see him like that! He didn't know where to even begin to explain! With a lot of effort, he took another deep breath and tried to calm himself, but he knew it wouldn't last long so he'll have to be excused quickly.

"F-Fluttershy! Hi!" he said nervously, trying to hide his sweaty hands in his pockets. "W-what... what are you doing here? Don't you have class?"

"Oh no, not at the moment, don't worry," Fluttershy said. "I was looking for you. I was a little worried. You didn't get into trouble, did you?"

"M-me? Trouble? Oh no, don't you worry my dear," he replied. "Dean Celestia only, um, she only let me go with a warning, that's it. Everything is perfect. Just great."

Fluttershy was not convinced. She could tell there was something that was bothering him. Was he mad at her? Why was he trying to get away from her?

"Discord, are you okay? Did something happen?" she asked trying to get closer to him.

Discord only got more nervous. He couldn't handle it! He got to get out of there! Now!

"I-uh... I... I'm sorry!" he said, almost yelling. "I'm sorry, Fluttershy! I have to go!"

He desperately opened the door and ran out of there as fast as he could. Fluttershy stared at him, shocked at what just happened. She has never seen Discord so nervous or scared.

"Discord, wait!" she yelled, following him.

She began running, trying to keep up with him, and then she noticed he was heading to the park next to the university, the park where she usually hangs out. Discord turned his head around while he kept on running, trying to see if he lost her, but without noticing he tripped with a rock and fell down on a grass hill.

"Aaaaaaaah!" he exclaimed.

"Ow!"

"Ouch!"

"Ugh!"

"Oy!"

"My finger!"

"My leg!"

"My back!"

"OW!"

"Auch!"

He kept falling until he hit the ground, flat-faced. Fluttershy, having seen the entire fall, looked at him from the top of the grass hill shocked and worried.

"Oh my goodness!" she said, getting down carefully. "Discord! Are you okay?!"

Discord groaned trying to get up. His face, arms, legs, and back had a lot of bruises. His clothes were dirty with grass. The pain he was feeling in his whole body almost made him forget why he was running. Almost.

Fluttershy finally made it down and kneeled next to him, trying to help him get up.

"Discord. You're all bruised up!" she said worriedly. "Here let me help you."

"No, no. I-I'm okay," he replied nervously again. "I-I just need to..."

"Discord, breath. You're scaring me," she said. "Please, tell me what's going on."

Discord looked at her, breathing sharply again. He shot his eyes trying to hide it, but he was just so tired to fight it. He took a deep breath and then hugged her with all the strength he had left. Fluttershy was taken back a little, she stared at him shocked with widened eyes. He was hugging her. Hugging her tight. Not too much to asphyxiate her but enough to made him feel safe. She didn't know why he was hugging her but her instincts took in and hugged him back. They stood like that for a few minutes, until Fluttershy felt Discord calming down and breathing normally again. She let go and looked at him.

"Feeling better?" she asked sweetly.

He looked at her, surprised. Other people would have preferred to leave under such an uncomfortable moment or would have just let him run away. But she didn't. She followed him, she stayed with him because she cared about him, because she was his friend. He never had anyone that cared about him that much. Talking and laughing together was one thing, but this. She was a really one-of-a-kind girl. He had to tell her. She is the only one that would understand.

"Yes. I am," he said, looking at her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said smiling sweetly.

They let go of each other. Discord sat down on the grass while Fluttershy stayed kneeled. He sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry for... running off like that," he said. "I didn't want to worry you."

"It's okay. I don't mind," she said. "I've never seen you like this. What happened?"

"I..." he sighed. "I had a panic attack. I suffer from that from time to time."

Fluttershy looked at him surprised. She had no idea. He never talked about it in their tea parties. Then again, it was a very sensitive topic.

"Really?" she asked. "I never would have imagined. From all that you've told me, you are always carefree and fun-loving."

"Hehe, well my dear," he said chuckling a little. "It's not something I'm exactly proud to talk about."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your doing."

"And it's not yours either, I'm sure."

Discord said nothing. If only she knew. He looked down.

"May I ask... what caused you to have this?" Fluttershy asked a little nervous.

"I really don't think this is the best place to talk about that," he said joking. "And don't worry about it. I know exactly what to do when this happens. I just need some relaxing moments with Smooze and I'll be okay."

"Smooze?" she asked curiously. "Who's Smooze?"

Discord looked at her and then smiled warmly. The perfect way to change the topic.

"Oh, you're gonna love him," he said cheerfully. "Want to meet him?"

"Sure," she said smiling again. "I'm on my break anyway. Let's go."

They smiled at each other and then got up. Discord's hair was still full of grass and his clothes were a mess, but he didn't mind. He and Fluttershy walked away together through the park, both of them feeling better.

"This day might not be so bad after all." Discord thought.


"Well, you may not have any references, but you do seem like you have experience practicing sports. I don't see any criminal records... And you have no problem changing your class on short notice right?" Celestia asked the man that was sitting in front of her desk while she was reading some files with his curriculum.

"Absolutely not, miss," the man answered with a professional and calmed voice. "I have experience working with different shift hours. And since it's Gym class, it'll be very practical and easy for me to go one place to another. That way I can... explore more this place."

"Well then, I don't see a reason why I shouldn't hire you," she answered calmly. "Besides, we've been without a Gym teacher for a while now. I could say your timing here is just right. I'll introduce you to my sister Luna tomorrow, right before your very first class, so the students and other teachers may meet you too."

Celestia stood up at the same time the man did, and they both shook hands.

"Welcome to Canterlot University, Mr.?"

"Please," the man said slyly. "Call me... Sombra."

Author's Note:

I... I can't believe it...
I have become my greatest enemy...
A writer that posts a new chapter after MORE than a month!!!!!:pinkiegasp:
CAN ANY OF YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?!?!?! :raritycry: :raritycry: :raritycry:

I'm REALLY sorry this chapter took sooooo long!!!
It's just... I've been a little depressed lately. You know, being away from my home, my family and friends, since I'm stuck in this country due to Covid-19.
And also, I'm in finals since the semester will finish next week... AND also, I've been taking digital drawing and animation classes online...

So, yeah. there goes all of my "free time"... :facehoof: :ajbemused:

But still, NO excuse for leaving this chapter like this...
I hope you can understand and forgive me.

And... about that chemistry experiment...
I really don't know anything about chemistry, I had to look for this experiment online. Here's the link to the explosion so you could know how it is made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv8KC4Y-_RQ
Minute: 2:30
:twilightsheepish:

Anyway... to make it up to you, here are some of the amazing drawings my friend on the Discord server has made since this story was originally her idea. (Even though, making Sombra the main villain is originally mine. :scootangel:)

*THIS ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. IT ALL BELONGS TO MY FRIEND ChaoticBoop, who also came up with the Teacher AU idea, and inspired me to write this story with some of my ideas too. If you want to see more of her art and projects, join us in this server. Only for Fluttercord fans. https://discord.gg/

I hope you all like this chapter. More coming soon, I PROMISE! And I hope you'll like my friend's amazing art. If you join the discord server, be sure to see more Fluttercord amazing art of many other artists. And feel free to look for me on the server too, as FanMLP, obviously. :unsuresweetie:

Thank you for all your support and patience. :pinkiesmile: