• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 992 Views, 10 Comments

The Exorcism of Derpy Hooves - DerpyMuffinz



Derpy Hooves is Possessed by Demons ( Anneliese Michel based story)

  • ...
7
 10
 992

Chapter 1

The priest looked at the quiet house and sighed. He knew what was waiting for him inside would be intense and dreadful. The mare he was working on, Derpy Hooves, was in serious need of help. The priest had received a call earlier that week, telling him that Derpy's mother believed that what was going on with Derpy was nowhere near schizophrenia, like her neurologist thought, but a demonic presence had taken over her daughter.

This was the priest's 30th exorcism for Derpy and his last. Malnutrition-ed and Insomnia washed, Derpy died during the final exorcism that day. By then, the case was known all over Equestria, so the police arrived a few minutes after her death and took the priest and Derpy's mother into custody.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rainbow Dash stood before the jury, prosecuting the priest. She knew he was guilty..he murdered a friend of hers..abused that friend and let her die. He had to be brought to justice. "Look here," started Dash as she showed the jury a picture of a perfectly healthy Derpy Hooves. " Look at her..This is Derpy before this priest got a hold of her..and next, is a picture of her on her death bed." Dash put away the first picture of Derpy and pulled out another. Derpy was laying in her bed, scrawny and broken-looking. She had dark circles under her eyes ,burns, and cuts all over her body. The picture was pitiful, but it couldn't be helped.

The priest knew that he was an innocent colt..He would never hurt and neglect such a kind and weak soul. It was against his religion. He loved Derpy as if she were his own filly and couldn't bear the thought that he could do nothing to help her with her problem.

" Does the defense have their opening statement?" Asked Princess Celestia, standing in for Ponyville's sickened judge.

"Yes, Princess, we do" replied the priest's lawyer, Salem. " My client is a highly religious colt..He spent most of his time caring for the mentally challenged and homeless fillies. He had close relations with Mrs. Hooves' family.We have recorded evidence of Derpy Hooves' exorcism and witnesses to her drastic change. With further investigation, we will prove that this priest is innocent."

Rainbow Dash yelled "Further investigation!?!?! This doesn't need to be investigated!! Derpy suffered from mental disabilities such as schizophrenia!!! The Priest made her drop her medication and start a procedure that doesn't have any good effect on her! She died from not getting enough food and neglective care! NOT demonic possession, which isn't even scientifically possible!"

Celestia gave a nod, but said " I see your point Rainbow Dash, but I have to be fair and allow the defense to further investigate the incidents. They have 3 days to come up with good evidence and theory, until then, The Priest must remain in prison. Now, no further questions? Court dismissed." She banged her hoof on the desk in front of her, allowing everypony to leave the courtroom.

Later that day, Maple-Leaf, The Priest's Defense attorney arrived at his prison cell. She walked in slowly, staring at the young Priest's hurt and guilt-filled face. She sat by his side and stroked his mane. "We'll find you a way out of this, Pastor..There has to be a way."

The Priest sighed and looked at Maple. " Thank you so much for trying to help me with this, no matter how ridiculous it sounded, but just give up on me..There's no hope that the truth will be revealed..at least not believed."

"What is the truth, then?" asked Maple." Tell me the whole story up until the time of death." She sat in a chair across from The Priest and looked him in the eyes. "Start from the day you got that call."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Derpy looked at her new college in awe. Most of the ponies she knew were so surprised that she got in, that they threw her a huge party with a whole lot of muffins! <3 She already settled into her room and got her first day of classes finished. Derpy threw down her school books, grabbed a muffins and plowed right into her bed.

The day had been rough because she saw things that made no sense to her. There were colts in black cloaks watching her closely all day. Everywhere she turned, she saw them. Derpy figured it was just her imagination and she had a wacky brain like her mom said she does. Though her momma didn't tell her directly, she over heard her talking to the doctor about her funny eyes and weird voice. Everyone seemed to love it about her, but she was very destructive.

Her eyes grew heavy as she ate the last bit of her muffin. Though she had no intention of sleeping, not yet anyways. She got up to turn some lights off and sat at her lamp-lit desk to finish her class work. The last question was simple: "What is the one thing you like that you'd wish you'd never have to share?" This answer was obvious of course "Muffins" is what she wrote.

She sighed loudly and grabbed yet another of her glorious muffins to eat. She finished this one in one big, sugary bite and lay on her bed. The day was weird and exciting for Derpy. She often wondered how she would be able to sleep that night with all the emotions swirling through her, making her dizzy. She was sad also when she had to quiet her mailing job for this..madness.

Finally, she let her eyes drift to the clock.. 3 a.m. She closed her eyes as she felt a slight chill in the air and smelled a sweet, but sour scent..the smell of death. She didn't know what it was, so she fell asleep soundly and innocently, awaiting the day she had tomorrow.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Little did the poor mare know what was going to happen to her that night..It was all a part of "Their" plan..." The Priest said to Maple softly, gentle tears forming in the corners of his eyes.His eyes drifted to the picture of Derpy that he held in his hoof..