• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 993 Views, 10 Comments

The Exorcism of Derpy Hooves - DerpyMuffinz



Derpy Hooves is Possessed by Demons ( Anneliese Michel based story)

  • ...
7
 10
 993

Chapter 2

Derpy was sound asleep in her comfortable dorm-room bed, dreaming peacefully. The edge of her bed dipped in slightly by her feet without her noticing it. The pressure moved the blankets away from her upper body and pinned her to the bed. She opened her eyes to the discomfort of the pressure. She struggled to move, but she couldn't, her breath caught in her throat as something started to choke her.

She tried as hard as she could to scream, but no sound could escape. She wiggled and pushed against the unseen force, but was dragged to the floor where she twisted in unnatural and all directions. Finally, whatever had its hold on her, released and let her breathe. She jumped up and sprinted towards outside the building as fast as she could

Every pony she passed would smile at her, but then their smiling faces would warp and twist to evil. Their mouths stretched, their eyes turned to black, and their skin would turn grey and ashy. She found the nearest public phone and called her mother.

"M-Momma, i need you to come get me right now..." She whimpered into the phone. " I n-need help..please.." By this point she was crying and sobbing hysterically. Every pony's faces returned to normal, but Derpy still had a feeling of being watched. She knew now that her brain was more than a little messed up...

Derpy's mom came to get her several minutes later as the sun began to rise. She fell fast asleep on her way home, but she kept dreaming about these dark shadow people trying to get her. She did everything she could to get away from these shadows, but it wasn't enough. She was cornered by a centuries old church and taken by the shadows.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That was the dream that Derpy never woke up from. It was like a doorway for those demons to get to her." The priest told Maple in almost a whisper. " The next day is when her mother called me with no other than the belief of something demonic torturing her daughter. She told me that they'd been to doctors and specialists, saying that Derpy had a mental disease, but her mother, being a highly religious mare, knew that it was nowhere near what they'd thought."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Priest rushed to the Hooves' house after receiving a very urgent call from Derpy's mother. The fear and seriousness of the situation at hand made The priest's heart race. He had experience with this kind of thing, but never had he seen anything as severe..as over whelming as what he would come face to face with in this new case.

Even as he arrived at the house, he could sense the over-all chill and eeriness of the property. He stepped out of the carriage and looked at the house that his client resides in. It smelled of death..sickly sweet and rotten death. There were nests of bees and hornets on the side of it, even if it's in the middle of winter.

The priest heard a muffled moan come from inside the house, but it wasn't of pleasure..no, it was pain..pure, heart clenching pain. He now knew that this was no ordinary case of possession..it was different..way different. Most cases are just schizophrenics hurting themselves and making noises..Those are the ones that should be hospitalized, but this case...was far beyond mental.

He knocked on the door with his hoof and awaited Derpy's mother. She opened the door. With tear streaked eyes she allowed the Priest to enter the home. Inside the smell of death was stronger and breath taking. The sheer heaviness was enough to make the Priest want to run the other way, but instead, he trotted into Derpy's bedroom and nothing prepared him for what lay inside.

There she was..Broken and scratched..Derpy looked so pitiful. The Priest has never seen someone look so..indescribably stricken with fear. In less than a second, she wasn't Derpy anymore..but something entirely different from human. The Derpy he knew was beautiful and kind..This was no her..it was a monster. Her eyes were black as pitch and her pupils were abnormally dilated.

The Priest turned to Derpy's mother and said to her "I thank you for contacting me about this..I love you and Derpy, so I promise-- no I swear to you..I will help your daughter..No matter what will happen." Derpy's mother smiled and left the room. As he watched her mother leave the room, he made one solemn vow to Derpy and to himself. There will be no more demons. He WILL NOT let anything happen to this harmless child.

Derpy hissed at The priest as he took out his holy water and bible. She started blabbering and screaming, spewing spit out of the sides of her mouth. He knew that this was nothing like what he used to deal with..It was way different. He made that promise to Derpy's mother, but honestly, he didn't know how to handle a real..complete possession...

Would this go the same way as the others? No..it couldn't be the same.. He knew this was real..not some mental case of the overly-religious...Derpy still sputtered in her gibberish language and twisted in un-natural directions, screaming in her weird way.

"This is it.." Said The Priest as he opened the bible. "This is what i'm here for.." He turned to the page he should use and began to read..