• Published 1st Apr 2020
  • 1,453 Views, 28 Comments

Denouement Of Power: Forever A Ranger - TheSuperTransformerFan



A villainous alliance unleashes its unified might against Equestria and Earth, and it’s up to the Mane Six, their allies and the Power Rangers to save their worlds!

  • ...
4
 28
 1,453

Part 6: The Arrival of A Legend

Back in Canterlot Castle, Tyler Navarro...the red Dino Charge ranger was still going at it with Grogar and Cozy Glow! He had just summoned his T-Rex Smasher to fight the villainous duo and was ready for round 2!

He jumped up and rammed into them with his weapon, making the villains stagger back. “Take that, you two monsters!” He shouted. As continued to use his weapon to punch them hard in the gut, further making them stagger back! The two villains couldn’t take much more of this!

The remaining Beast Morpher rangers also took shots with their Beast-X Blaster and Striker Blasters as well! “Stand down, Cozy Glow!” Nate shouted as they continued to blast them as well!

“Gee, I guess we could.” Cozy started,

“But... We’re having too much fun!” Grogar finished as they blasted the yellow, gold and silver rangers to the ground.

They failed to get Tyler, however, as he jumped up to punch them really hard. “T-Rex Smasher! Super strike!” And struck at them, making them fall back in pain! Tyler posed victorious, ready to deliver the final blow to these two wretched miscreants!

But as he was about to finish them off, two dark-coloured rangers suddenly appeared before him, as well as a blue bell-like robotron! Tyler was shocked at this sudden arrival! “What? A bell-like robot? That could make things harder for me!” He said, but he wasn’t about to give up just yet!

“Just thought we’d drop in!” The crimson ranger said getting ready to strike Tyler.

The others took notice and recognized who those dark rangers were! “BLAZE!” Nate and Steel both said in shock.

“ROXY!” Zoey also said in shock. They got back up and ready to fight!

“Now, we’re supercharged too!” Roxy laughed evilly as she took out her blaster and fired at the rangers and mane six, who ducked out of the way.

Bell-Tron stomped in front of the heroes who dodged the blasts! “Time for the bell to toll for your own funerals, Rangers!” He said excitedly as he got ready to attack.

“A robotron already?!” Zoey asked. “This is getting even more tougher than ever!”

“Wait...something about that bell is familiar...” Steel started to say as he took a good look at the robotron.

“That’s right, Rangers!” Grogar said, grinning evilly. “This is my favourite robotron...BellTron! Created by Blaze from my very own bewitching bell! He and his comrades found the bell from Mt. Everhoof and gave it Evox’s technology...able to defeat not only Twilight Sparkle and the Elements...but also...” he pointed to the rangers. “...you!”

“Grogar’s bell!” Nate said in shock. “Blaze created that thing?!”

“That’s what they were after when we fought in the frozen north!” Zoey said, realizing their battle that took place there!

Steel, however was confident in this, as he was ready to take him down! “Well, not for long!” He announced. “Let’s show this overgrown instrument what he’s messing with!” He got into a position, ready to fight!

Blaze was ready too! He turned to Bell-Tron. “Show the rangers what it is you do.” He said to him.

“At your service!” He saluted Blaze and went up the rangers! He cupped his hands together and make a cracking knuckles motion as an energy blast came from his “tongue”.

“GET DOWN!” Nate shouted. And the Elements and Beast rangers got down quick! However, Celestia and Luna were not so lucky as they got hit by Bell-Tron’s blast, draining their own magic completely, and going into the robotron’s body!

“Mmmm.....mmmmmmm!” Bell-Tron said excitedly. “A super mega royal lunch! Delicious!”

The rangers and ponies took notice of what had happened and were shocked. “WHAT THE—?!” Zoey asked in shock.

“OH MAN!” Tyler said in shock!

“NO WAY!” Steel said in absolute shock and horror.

“NO!” Twilight shouted as she ran up to the two drained princesses.

“That's the problem with you magic-types.” Blaze said to them. “You're so reliant on all your special power, you forget to use your brains!”

“YOU MONSTERS!” Nate said in pure anger as he and the others got back up to fight! “You keep telling yourself that! Now!” He pointed furiously at them!

“Bring it!” Grogar said, as the villains got ready to charge at them, but however...four new blasts blasted them, and they wanted to know who did that! “What?!” He asked. “WHO DID THAT?!”

“SHOW YOURSELF!” Blaze shouted with rage. “NOW!”

They got their answer when four new teens ran up to them. One of them was in black shirt and black pants, one was in a blue shirt and brown cut-off shorts, one was in a green shirt and white pants, and the other was in a pink shirt with a white jacket and blue pants. Their names were Koda, Chase Randall, Riley Griffin and Shelby Watkins. They were all here to take on Cozy Glow and her minions!

“Tyler!” Koda shouted as they ran up to him!

“Better late than never!” Tyler said to his teammates.

“NO MORE SURPRISES!” Grogar thundered. “WE’L DESTROY ALL OF YOU!” He got ready to charge at them!

“Unfortunately for you...” Chase said to the goat. “Your plans of destruction have been canceled!” He turned to his teammates who were ready to step up and fight. “It’s Morphin’ Time!” He shouted.

The rangers got out their Dino chargers and blasters out and clicked the chargers. “DINO CHARGERS...READY!” They inserted them into their Morphers.

Para charger...engage!” Chase’s morpher called out.

Stego charger...engage!” Koda’s morpher said.

Raptor charger...engage!” Riley’s morpher called out.

Tricera charger...engage!”Shelby’s morpher said as well.

They spun the barrels of their blasters as they called out “ENERGIZE!” They brought their blasters in a position to shoot the sky! “UNLEASH THE POWER!” The 4 shouted, and in a flash, they too morphed into the Power Rangers Dino Charge team! The 4 regrouped with Tyler. “DINOSAUR MIGHT...READY TO FIGHT!” They shouted.

Tyler crossed his arms. “POWER RANGERS...” He started.

“...DINO CHARGE!” The team finished and posed before the villains!

Cozy was shocked at the Dino team of rangers were charging at the villains already. “I don’t like this!” She shouted.

“DINO STEEL...ARMOR ON!” They shouted, activating Armor on their arms and calling their weapons!

“Time to finish you!” Bell-Tron said as he charged to the Dino Charge Rangers!

“RAPTOR CLAW!” Riley shouted as he swung his weapon at the robotron, slashing him!

“Stego Shield!” Koda shouted as he used his shield to slam into Bell-Tron, knocking him all the way to Twilight’s throne.

Pinkie Pie joined in on this battle. “Surprise attack!” She shouted as she whipped out her party cannon, blasting confetti in his face, making the robot cough.

“Riley, go! Now!” Koda alerted.

“I’m on it!” He jumped up from Koda to strike at him. “RAPTOR SLASH!” He shouted, slashing Bell-Tron and knocking him out!

Shelby and Fluttershy were going at it with Cozy Glow and Roxy! “I wish I stayed with Scrozzle!” Cozy shouted in horror!

Shelby jumped up and was on top of them. “Up here!” She tried to get their attention! “I’m up here!”

“Where are you?!” Roxy shouted as she tried to get a good aim.

“Up here.” She said to the girl duo. “TRICERA DRILL!” She swung her drill-like weapon at the two striking them down!

“Go, my pretties!” Fluttershy commanded the geese, and the swooped at them in all directions! The two were unable to wipe out all those geese that were surrounding them!

Tyler and Chase jumped up and charged at Grogar! “PARA CHOPPER!” Chase shouted.

“T-REX SMASHER!” Tyler shouted. They both shot and slashed the necromancer.

“Para chopper blast!” Chase said, emitting blasts from his weapon, blasting Grogar!

Spike joined in by blasting Grogar with his own dragon breath! Grogar staggered back by all this power!

“IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!” Grogar shouted angry.

“Now!” Tyler called out. “Let’s get them while they’re still able!”

“Right!” The others shouted as they brought all 5 of their weapons together to form the Dino Spike! Tyler broke out a sky blue Dino charger with a 13 on it, and inserted it into the Spike.

Dino Spike Charger...engage!” the sword said. The 4 rangers got ready for Tyler to jump up and catch the sword!

“Dino spike! Red ranger launch!” They shouted as Tyler jumped up and caught the Dino Spike!

“Dino Spike...final strike!” Tyler shouted as he threw the Dino Spike at the 4 villains. Only at that moment, Tirek and Chrysalis also arrived as well, knocking the blast back, and the rangers as well!

Tyler got back up! “Oh man!” He shouted. “More villains here?”

“Changeling and Minotaur bad!” Koda said as they got back up.

“You think your pathetic shield can stop us?” Chrysalis laughed. “Face it, Rangers. You've lost!”

“Wrong!” A voice from behind them said. The villains turned to see who it was. It was a legendary knight in brown clothing, but silver Armor. He was from 1,000 years in the past. He was Sir Ivan of Zandar! “You’re the ones who will lose!”

“Ivan!” The 5 Dino rangers shouted and recognized him.

“I won’t let you destroy this world!” He said. He got out his Ptera morpher and a Dino charger. He clicked it and inserted it into his morpher and got ready to morph! “UNLEASH THE POWER!” Ivan shouted and morphed into the Dino Charge gold ranger! “Pterodactyl!” Ivan said, introducing himself. “Power Ranger Gold!”

Tirek was shocked that there were more rangers appearing before him. “How many of the Beast Rangers can there be?” He asked in confusion. “Something is definitely wrong here!”

“Those aren’t the Beast Morpher rangers!” Chrysalis said, pointing to the Dino Charge team and then at Ivan.

“Gold Ptera Morpher! Ptera bolt!” He said, using his morpher as a blaster, blasting all 6 villains, and making them jump back or groan in pain!

“I have a score to settle with you!” He said as he advanced toward the villains. He made some punches to the villains and even kicked some then! “Ptera strike!” He shouted as he jumped in the air and flew with the “wings” on his suit, slashing at the group of villains!

Twilight and the others took notice of the ranger and how he was handling them! “Whoa!” She said in astonishment.

“That ranger can fly?” Rainbow Dash asked in shock and amazement.

“Another ranger!” Blaze said In anger!

“Get him!” Roxy said as they charged at him.

However, Ivan was one step ahead of them! “Get thee back, monsters!” He shouted as he dodged Blaze and Roxy’s attacks and jumped up and landed behind them! “Summon Ptera Saber!” Ivan shouted, and a gold and blue saber appeared from out of a thundercloud and into the ranger’s hand! He opened his saber and inserted his Energem in it.

Gold Energem...Engage!” the saber announced.

“This doesn’t look good!” Roxy said as she and the others tried to run away from him.

“Lightning Strike!” Ivan shouted as he swung his saber, slashing and electrocuting the villains all at the same time!

Cozy was shocked at this latest attack. “He fried my mane!” Cozy said in pure shock!

Tirek was ready to go at him! “You’ve worn out your welcome!” He said as he tried to strike the ranger, only for him to be fried by his sword! “I’m being fried!” He shouted in shock!

“Lightning Bolt!” Ivan shouted and swung at the centaur, knocking him back to the other villains! He ran up to his friends. “Are you okay, sir Tyler?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Tyler said as his team got back up. “We’re okay...thanks to you!” The other rangers and ponies smiled and nodded in agreement.

Ivan turned to the legion and got ready to advance to them. “You can attack us and we may fall. But Equestria and Earth will still stand, united in harmony.” He said bravely to the group. “And we won't stop until we defeat you, no matter how many heroes you take down!” However, this made the villains laugh as they probably knew something that neither the rangers, nor ponies knew. But Ivan probably knew. “What?” He asked. “What is this foul laughter?” He got in a fighting pose, ready to strike at the villains!

“Didn't you all notice something was wrong in Equestria?” Tirek asked him. “We've been busy.”

“A whisper here, a rumor there...” Chrysalis continued.

“Destroy some crops, cause some damage...” Blaze added.

“Turn creature against creature...” Cozy Glow continued.

“Until your whole kingdom is on edge, waiting for just one tiny thing to push them over the brink!” Roxy finished the villains’ sentence. The Dino Charge Rangers, Nate, Steel, Zoey, Mane 6, Celestia & Luna all gasped in horror! They were shocked that they were the ones who spread the rumours that each pony king was bad to them, and now they didn’t know WHAT to think! Was this really what was happening to Equestria?!

Ivan didn’t gasp, however as he was already heated with them to begin with! “No!” He said to the villains. “I’ll never believe that...ever!” He started to advance to them. “You may turn a few friends away from us...but we still are a force to be reckoned with! Do the math!” He said to the villains, pointing at them! “You’re all outnumbered! There’s 22 of us, and only 6 of you!”

“There's no backup friends or rainbow magic to save you now!” Grogar said as he started to blast Twilight! The blast got her spot on!

“TWILIGHT!” Everyone gasped as she was blasted to the ground.

“You know what's stronger than friendship, Twilight?” Chrysalis asked. “Fear!” She tried to blast Twilight only for Tyler to use his smasher to bash her horn.

“Because when you have to protect yourself, you don't have time for anypony else.” Tirek said to her as he started to smash her, only to be blasted by Nate’s striker blaster!

“Too bad you never taught that in school.” Roxy said as she started to aim at Twilight. She fired at her.

“NO!” Ivan shouted. He ran up to the crowd and lifted up a slab of the castle floor to block the blast!

Twilight was surprised that he was saving her from almost an untimely death. “Thank you.” She said.

“Don’t thank us yet!” Steel said as he joined Ivan to help hold the slab to the blasts! Zoey and the other power rangers, as well as the rest of the Mane 6, Celestia and Luna helped block the blast as well! The legion of doom was already overwhelming the combined might of the teams, but they weren’t about to give up yet!

The blasts kept coming and coming as they tried to hold them back. It was clear to them now that the slab was about to come apart and the heroes would be vulnerable. Luckily, Rarity came up with an idea to stop them, as did the other Beast Morpher rangers and Mane 6! It had to work!

Rarity turned to her friend. “Go, Twilight! Get help!” she told her.

“We'll hold 'em 'til you get back!” Tyler said to her.

Twilight was shocked that her friends wanted her to leave and get help, especially when a group of villains were blasting them! She didn’t want to leave her friends...Not like this, ESPECIALLY NOT in danger! “No! I can't leave you here!” she pleaded to her friends.

“It's our only chance!” Zoey strained and shouted.

“You'll come up with something to save the day!” Rainbow Dash agreed.

“You always do!” Pinkie Pie said in agreement.

“We believe in you!” Steel said as he continued to push the slab against the blasts with Ivan, but the slab was about to crumble apart!

Ivan turned to Twilight. “Fly, you fool!” he shouted to her as he continued to help the others block the blasts.

Twilight was shocked and worried and sad at the same time. She didn’t want to leave her friends like this! But, she had to! Her friends told her to get help, and this would be the only way she would save Equestria...as well as our planet Earth! She slowly walked away from the team and advanced toward her throne. She was worried and sad that she wouldn’t make it back in time! She looked back at her friends one last time, got super worried, and started up her horn to teleport away from the team to get help.

She was about to teleport when suddenly, a flash of green light appeared, scaring the princess of Friendship! She jumped back a little and hid herself a little. When the dust cleared from the flash, Twilight looked up and was shocked at what she just saw. It was a Power Ranger with a green suit, similar to Jason’s ranger suit, only the helmet had a dragon-like motif on it and a jewel was embedded inside. But the main attraction was what was on his suit! It was a golden dragon shield right in the center of the suit, Powerful enough to repel and block an enemy. It was the most mightiest protective Armor she had seen on a Power Ranger...especially a legendary ranger!

Twilight’s horn just fizzed out and canceled her teleportation spell as she was interested at what the new ranger had in store for this group of villains. The ranger posed and jumped over Twilight and the rangers and ponies that were holding the slab and landed before the villains! He swung his weapon at the blasts, making the villains stop their bombardment. They were shocked at this new arrival that appeared. What did he have planned for these villains?

The green ranger advanced toward the legion. “Stay back!” He said to Twilight. “I’ll take care of this!” Twilight was so interested in this fight, that she decided to watch from her throne. “Okay.” She said and smiled, knowing this hero had everything under control!

The remaining power rangers and Mane 6 were shocked at this new ranger and how he was handling the villains pretty well! “I can’t believe it!” Rainbow Dash said in shock and excitement. “There really IS a legendary green ranger!” The ranger used his dagger weapon to strike at Chrysalis and Roxy, knocking them down!

“Where did he come from?” Zoey asked in surprise. She wanted to know why he was here and why he was helping them!

The new ranger continued to use his weapon to strike the legion down, slashing their weapons and using his fists to punch Bell-Tron and Grogar down to the ground without a sweat!

“Why have we never heard of him before?” Nate asked in surprise and shock. “How is he even a ranger at all?? What is going on???”

Either way, the green ranger kept ducking it out with the villains as they continued to charge at him, but he was quicker, stronger and more powerful than they ever were! He jumped up and kicked some in the gut!

Nate whooped in excitement. “Whoever he is, he sure can handle himself in a fight!” Shelby said.

“I’ll say!” Spike agreed.

The ranger jumped and kicked Blaze, knocking him down. “I won’t let you commit your atrocities on this planet too!” He said, whipping out his weapon! “Dragon Dagger!” He used his weapon to slash the incoming villains heading RIGHT for him! He was handling them good, that he didn’t see Bell-Tron right behind him!

“Watch out!” The rangers and Mane 6 shouted!

The ranger turned around to see him. “Thanks!” He said as he slashed him down to the ground! Chrysalis and Tirek were ready to blast him, but the ranger used his dagger to block the blasts! “I’ll make sure this world has a chance mine never got!” He shouted to them. “Unfortunately for you, I survived!” He used his dagger to block out the blast the villains were giving him every which way. He was tough, but he was tough enough! He used his dagger to knock all the villains down to the ground, all writhing in pain!

Chrysalis was furious that this new ranger had interfered. “That new ranger ruined our plans!” She shouted in anger. “Bell-Tron! Handle him!”

“You got it!” BellTron said as he got up quickly and was ready to take him on!

“Now, Steel! Let’s hit him while he’s able!” Nate told his “brother”!

“With you all the way!” Steel said as the two readied their sabers. “STRIKER SABER...SLASH!” They both shouted, ready to initiate their finisher.

“NO!” The green ranger said using his Dragon Dagger moving the Striker Sabers out of the way, making the two rangers stagger back.

“What are you doing?” Steel asked in shock because the ranger blocked their attacks.

“Sorry, guys. But that new collar is too obvious to target.” The green ranger told them. “You gotta trust me on this!”

“Trust you?! We don’t even KNOW you!” Nate said in disbelief and shock.

“Yeah!” Tyler said in agreement. “Who knows WHAT this guy’s after?”

Bell-Tron just laughed at this as he was already ready to take them down while they were distracted. “You fools!” The robotron shouted. “Hit me as much as you want! I’m impregnable now!” The green ranger, Nate and Steel tried to get to his power, but the robotron knocked all 3 rangers to the ground.

The green ranger, however, was not one to give up so easily as he got up quickly! “I can handle this!” He said as he started to advance to him. BellTron responded by blasting him with his magic drain blast. However, they missed the ranger as he ran up to him. “No!” The ranger said as he charged toward him. “I won’t let this planet lose its protectors too!” He went at it with Bell-Tron who tried to pull him away with his hands, but the green ranger kept going on! He tried to slash him with his dagger, but the weapon had no effect on the robotron, as he was shielded easily from it. The green ranger wouldn’t quit as he kept slashing at him. “I won’t quit!” He shouted. “Ever!”

“If he’s not on our side, he sure is putting on a good show.” Applejack said as she was watching the fight unfold. The others nodded or said “Mmmm....hmmmmm.” In agreement.

The green ranger then jumped over Bell-Tron and used his dagger to finally grab Grogar’s orb collar, which was right behind him! He flung it off of the robotron as it went up into the air. “Everyone!” He warned them. “Stay clear of the collar!” The collar was about to explode as the heroes watched. “Get down!” He shouted as everyone ducked of the collar’s explosion. The ranger then posed in victory. “Yeah!” He said to the heroes. “Now, you see how evil the armada really is, but you’ll still get no mercy from me!” He turned to Grogar.

Grogar was shocked that his orb collar was destroyed by this new ranger. He growled in fury. “THAT’S IT!” He bellowed as he started to charge for him. He tried to strike him, but to no avail as the green ranger pulled some powerful slashes toward the necromancer. He tried to retaliate, but couldn’t as he didn’t have his orb collar to help him! He was already over overwhelmed as the green ranger kept pulling some powerful slashes at him! He finally managed to slash him, sending him to the middle of the throne room, where he tried to get up, but he was already getting weaker by the minute that this ranger was giving him!

The green ranger arrived right before him with Ivan appearing too! The two sixth rangers were ready to take him on together! “Now to finish you off!” The green ranger said. He turned to the gold Dino Charge ranger. “Let’s do this, Ivan!” He said.

Ivan nodded. “With you all the way!” He said as they both readied their sword weapons to finish off this team of villains!

“Dragon Dagger!” The green ranger shouted, using his weapon to slash Grogar, Bell-Tron & Chrysalis!

“I finally get to try this!” Ivan said in excitement as he readied his Gold Ptera Saber. “Lightning Strike!” He swung his sword at Tirek, Cozy Glow, Blaze & Roxy! Their combined powers struck the team of 7 villains making them stagger back as they were now shocked and horrified at how powerful they were!

The two ran up to the team of heroes confident and proud that they won this battle! “Lucky we’re good swordsmen!” Ivan said.

Tyler was excited that they actually defeated them. “Awesome!” He shouted.

“Good job!” Fluttershy said in both excitement and agreement.

The villains got back up and were now frightened at how powerful they now were. “Even with new powers, they’re STILL too strong for us!” Cozy said in horror!

Roxy was frightened too, as she wanted to escape! “Let’s get out of here!” She told her teammates. They all nodded in agreement.

“Wait!” Blaze said both serious and stern. “You don’t have to tell me twice!” And they all teleported away from the heroes, leaving BellTron alone to face them.

The robotron looked and saw that his team wasn’t with him! He then decided to teleport too! “Looks like I’m getting out of here too!” He said, getting ready to teleport! “Hasta la vista, Rangers!” And he teleported away!

The heroes ran up to them and were excited and proud that the green ranger had managed to jump right in at the last minute and save them all! Rainbow Dash was the most excited as she saw in glee. “See?” She told her friends. “He IS on our side!”

The green ranger and Ivan both posed in victory as they had won their first battle in Equestria! “You sure did good, Sir!” He said, putting his hand out for a hi-five!

“Thanks.” The ranger said. “You too!” And he hi-fived Ivan and then, started to leave the Castle throne room which was soon to be Twilight’s new throne room.

“Hold on!” Tyler said. “This could still be some crazy trick by Grogar!” He wasn’t sure if the ranger had really come to save them or if he was actually pretending to be good and was actually evil on purpose.

“Yeah!” Steel said in agreement with Tyler. “If he was a ranger, wouldn’t the Commander Or Twilight have told us?”

“Only one way to find out!” Twilight said as she walked up to them team and then, toward the green ranger. Her friends and the other rangers were shocked that she didn’t leave to get help and just watched the battle with the green ranger and the villains unfold. They couldn’t believe she had “disobeyed” a direct order. Still they were happy to have her, even if she didn’t run off and get help.

The team walked up toward the mysterious green ranger who was just leaving Canterlot Castle. “Hey, Green!” She said. “Wait up!” The green ranger stopped in his tracks as he heard Twilight’s voice.

The heroes had caught up with him. “Who are you?” Tyler asked in curiosity.

“And...why did you help us?” Pinkie Pie asked in curiosity as well.

“Who sent you here?” Twilight asked. The green ranger turned around to face the team. And then, he demorphed, revealing to be a teenager with a black shirt on and a dark green jacket with dark brown pants. His hair was combed too for his appearance. He spoke to them. “Guess who’s back?”

Tyler was shocked and so were the others! A few of the rangers saw him now demorphed! In an instant, Tyler immediately recognized who he was now! “Tommy?!” He asked in shock and astonishment, as he demorphed too!

The other rangers demorphed and were surprised by all this. “Phenomenal!” Nate said. “I can’t believe We’re actually seeing you here!”

The teen nodded in agreement as he came to save them and finally revealed his identity to them after the big battle against the villains. “Yeah.” He said as he hugged Tyler. “They didn’t know that the Mighty Morphin’ Green Power Ranger would come at the last second to show them a thing or two about messing with heroes.”

Rainbow Dash was still shocked at how this new hero came to rescue them from almost certain doom and Twilight from feeling abandoned and going out for help for friends that will! “What—? How—? What—?!” She asked. “I’m STILL trying to wrap me head around this...” She approached the new teen wanting some answers out of him, and she wanted to know. “Who are you? Why did you come here? How did you even know where we were? Who sent you here? And why did you rescue us at the last minute?!”

The teen turned to the rainbow maned Pegasus and smiled. “That’s the first question I’ve heard all day!” He said. The heroes turned to him as they wanted to what he was doing here and why he came to save them too. He turned to the heroes that were in this room. “Allow me to introduce myself.” The Elements of Harmony and Power Rangers, as well as legendary Rangers were about to hear him reveal to them the most shocking news of their lives...as well as his past to them as what was about to come out of his mouth would not just be ordinary...it would be extraordinary!

Author's Note:

And that’s the sixth chapter! This is one of the longest chapters I written for this story! But the long chapters don’t stop there! Tommy and the rest of the Dino Charge Rangers just came and saved the Beast Morpher rangers and Elements of Harmony from such certain fate! And now, it looks like they have the edge they need to defeat this legion of villains together! But how did Tommy get here? How did he know where they were? Why did he come and save them? And most importantly, how did he even know about the battle of the legion in Equestria? This and these other questions will be revealed in Tommy’s backstory, which he will reveal to the Mane six, Legendary Rangers, and Beast Morpher rangers as well...all coming up in the next chapter!