• Published 1st Apr 2020
  • 1,450 Views, 28 Comments

Denouement Of Power: Forever A Ranger - TheSuperTransformerFan



A villainous alliance unleashes its unified might against Equestria and Earth, and it’s up to the Mane Six, their allies and the Power Rangers to save their worlds!

  • ...
4
 28
 1,450

Part 11: Staging A Rescue

Deep inside Grogar’s lair, the legion of Doom was celebrating their latest victory! They had captured Devon, Ravi & somehow Discord and had imprisoned them into the lair! It looked like this was the end for them...but however, help usually comes from an unlikely source, and that help would come from a current villain, soon to be a new superhero...and maybe, a Power Ranger!

Cozy Glow flew up to the captured heroes and laughed in glee and wickedness along with her team who was joining her in this victory! “And now for your complete destruction!” She said evilly toward them. “Won't that be fun?” She smiled in delight.

“Patience, Cozy.” Roxy said, getting her blaster ready for any heroes that would come in their way. “Destruction is so... permanent. We need to show the rest of Equestria and Earth that we've broken their heroes first. Besides, we should have fun with our guests.”

“No!” Tirek objected to the plan. “We should hunt down Twilight Sparkle and the other rangers! As long as they’re out there, they’re dangerous.”

“Is that big, strong minotaur that scared of one little pony...or even a group of rangers?” Chrysalis joked as she asked him. “Relax.” She reassured him. “It's not like the missing Rangers’ friends are going anywhere.”

Devon, Ravi and Discord were trapped in catacomb-like cages. They tried to break out using their beast powers or chaos power. But try as they might, their prisons blocked out the blasts that they were trying to break out of. It was a hopeless mess so far.

“The fools brought the remains of my throne to Canterlot to protect themselves.” Chrysalis said, looking at the shards. “Hah! Those shards block their magic. Careful, Cozy. Too close and the shards cancel even our powers.”

“But on this side of the cavern, we're the most powerful beings in Equestria and Earth, thanks to Your bell, Grogar!” Blaze said to the necromancer. He nodded in agreement. He turned to the imprisoned draconniqus. “Isn't that right, Discord?” He pulled on a chain that led to his leg, pulling him close to the villains.

“What are you doing?!” Tirek shouted in shock. “You saw what happened when you tried to take Discord AND Grogar’s magic.”

“Yeah, but there's Alicorn princess magic in there now, too!” Cozy said to the team. “I could be so much more powerful if I just could have—“

“What do you mean you could be?” Chrysalis cut her off, with impatience in her voice,

“Um, hello?” Cozy said, reassuringly. “I'm the best one out of all of us! Nobody sees...” she looked down at the floor and how destructive it was. Suddenly, her true feelings and thoughts kicked in, and she was about to have second thoughts about this whole operation.

“What are you talking about?!” Grogar said to her, wanting answers out of her.

“The best at what?!” Roxy said, wanting the same thing Grogar wanted out of the chess filly.

Meanwhile, the legendary rangers, along with the remaining Mane six and Beast Morpher rangers were outside the lair, getting ready for a plan to rescue their captured friends. They saw that the entrance to the lair was guarded by tronics. They had to think of way of how to get in before they could execute their plan.

“This is really bad.” Fluttershy said in shock and horror. She wanted her fiends to defeat those monsters, but without Devon and Ravi, things were about to get harder.

“We gotta find Twilight.” Nate said. “She's probably already figured out some way to defeat those monsters.” Just then, he looked at the tronic-guarded entrance. “Or, maybe not.” He got a little scared and worried.

“Any idea how we get out of here to do that, Brainiac?” Rainbow said to Nate, assuming they had a plan. She looked over the hedge and saw the same guarded entrance.

Spike looked up and saw the tronics guarding their only way in to save their friends. “There are tronics guarding the entrance.” He told his friends. “There's no way anyone could get through this.”

“Grogar was right all along.” Tyler said to them. “He wanted to boost Twilight’s confidence all this time. Twilight defeats her worst enemies and is filled with confidence. He truly did have the best intentions.”

“That's gonna need to be a pretty epic break-in!” The wonderbolt said. “The whole lair is GUARDED with those foot-soldiers in there! How are we supposed to get to them?!” She asked with scariness in her voice. “There’s too many of them!” The wonderbolt got worried. “It’s impossible!”

Connor came over to the ledge, looked up at the entrance, and thought of an idea. “I may not be the sneakiest ranger in existence.” He said to the others. “But I have a plan!” The other heroes listened in in his plan.

Meanwhile, inside Grogar’s lair, Tirek and the other villains were trying to fight for the right to the bewitching bell, and couldn’t come to an agreement over who should use it first. “Stay away from the Bell, you pest!” Tirek shouted at Cozy, who was trying to use it grow big and use the power for herself.

Grogar snatched it from Cozy. “None of us can use the Alicorns' magic until we figure out how to handle that fool's ridiculous magic!” He said sternly to his friends.

“I could always tell you how.” A voice said. They turned to see who it was. It was Discord. He had a plan! “It would give you power over all reality. But you'd have to ask nicely and spare my friends.”

Devon noticed what Discord was trying to do, and he was shocked. He tried to stop him. “No, Discord! This isn't the way to help!” He shouted. “It’s too big a risk!”

Ravi took notice of what Discord was trying to do and was shocked as well! He tried to get up and stop him. “DISCORD, NO!” He warned him.

Chrysalis smiled at him as she know how his plan could help them. “Discord, could you pweeeease—?” she said, trying to imitate Cozy Glow. Cozy didn’t like that impression at all! “What?” She asked the chess filly. “Threats are more my speed. Speak!” She turned to the Draconniqus.

“He's lying. He won't tell us.” Blaze said, as he got his blaster ready for battle.

“I certainly won't tell you after the way you lied to me last time we teamed up, you muscle-bound cretin.” he said, suddenly getting angry at the way Tirek has treated him during their last team-up against the ponies.

Tirek felt insulted. “These “cretins" could destroy you before you blink, so choose your words carefully.” He said, getting his muscles ready to punch them out! The other villains got ready too! Discord didn’t know if this plan to trick the villains was a good idea after all.

Meanwhile, outside of Grogar’s lair, the heroes were making their way up to the entrance with Connor’s plan of how to beat the tronics to get inside and rescue their friends. “This way!” He said, leading the heroes to a ledge that was not only to the entrance, but also right behind one of the tronics. They made it this far and were ready to execute their plan! “Ready, Koda?” Connor asked his teammate. Koda nodded and got ready when a tropic was ready to go inside to lair, changing his shift. “Now!” Connor shouted. At that moment, Koda grabbed him by the head, and threw him over the ledge.

The others got over the ledge, easy as pie. “Nice job!” Tommy said as they made their way across.

“Let’s go!” Koda said, leading the others to the lair. When they got there, they saw how big and monstrous it was. They couldn’t believe they actually made it. He pointed to the lair. “That...is Grogar’s fortress.” He said.

“We’re close.” Shelby said. “Come on!” And they all ran over to the entrance of the lair, only to be stopped by tronics! They got ready to fight!

“We’ve got company!” Kimberly said as she saw the tronics coming right towards them.

“Tronics?! Already?!” Steel said sarcastically. “This day just keeps getting better and better!”

The tronics were setting up a cannon to blast the heroes. “They got a cannon!” Billy said. “What are we going to do?”

Riley turned around and saw the tronics building another cannon behind them. “They’re behind us too!” He said as they got ready for the other side to fight them.

“Oh no!” Zack said in shock.

“We’re trapped!” Nate said in shock as well!

“We’re like sitting ducks!” Rainbow Dash said as she saw the two foot-solider teams getting ready to blast them.

“Rangers...never give up!” Ivan said as he got ready to fight. The others got ready too!

“It’s Morphin Time!” Zoey shouted! She started to activate her morpher, when Starlight stopped her.

“Maybe not!” She said to her, pointing to a hill top. “Look!”

They all looked and saw what appeared to be a yellow blur of a ranger! She ran down pretty swiftly to the tronics knocking them out with a claw-like weapon!

Zoey was shocked as she was seeing all this. “What is that?” She asked at the sight of this new blur coming and taking down the tronics pretty quickly.

“Look out!” They all said moving out of the way. The blur than took care of the other side of tronics.

“It’s knocking them all out.” Kira said in wonder and amazement.

Tommy took notice of the Tronic’s cannon and saw it was about to explode! “RUN!” He shouted and the heroes moved out of the way of the tronics, and their weapons exploding! They were safe...but not for long as they saw the yellow blur heading right toward them!

“It’s coming straight for us!” Applejack said as they all got ready to fight the blur! The blur stopped, revealing itself to be a Power Ranger, with a land symbol on its chest and top of its helmet. It’s visor had somewhat of a tiger motif. The rangers appeared to be female. And she posed before the heroes.

Tommy instantly recognized who the ranger was. “Gia?” He asked. The ranger demorphed to reveal a girl wearing a yellow shirt, with a black jacket and black jeans. Her name was Gia Moran, and she was the yellow Megaforce ranger!

Gia walked up to Tyler and hugged him as the team was shocked and excited by this new arrival. “Another legendary ranger?” Applejack asked in shock and excitement. Her friends all nodded.

“Yeah.” Gia said to her legendary friends. “They didn’t know that the yellow Megaforce ranger could use land powers, and when I came to, I used that to get to Equestria! But the other rangers...they’re being held in his lair.” They all looked at his lair and from afar, they saw Grogar about to finish Devon, Ravi And Discord off with his power! “The legion is planning to open a gateway to all the ranger worlds and take over them all!”

“A gateway?” Kimberly asked with confusion in her voice,

“That’s why they want to capture our friends.” Starlight said, realizing what they were going to do with their plan! “They’re gonna invade all the ranger universes!” The other heroes were shocked as they now knew what the villains’ true intentions were this whole time!

“We got to stop them!” Tommy said.

“Guys!” Steel said in alert! “Someone’s up there!” The heroes all looked and saw the legion walking out of the lair, ready to use the BellTron to fire at the sky! “It’s BellTron!”

“Uh oh!” Rarity said. “What’s he up to?”

Jason took a good look at what BellTron was trying to do! He was trying to blast the sky and open the portal to the other rangerverses! “No!” He said in shock. “We’re too late!” BellTron blasted the sky, opening the crack to the other dimensions and opening the gateway to total destruction!

Trini took notice and was shocked. “The barrier’s breaking apart!”

“Once the sky turns red, they’re gonna blast again!” Connor said with worry in his voice.

“And once, they open the portal to the other ranger dimensions, we’re toast!” Zoey said with worry and fear rising up in her voice!

“We have to stop them!” Nate said with determination. “But with those guys, Blaze and Roxy, and BellTron, we might not be able to get in and save them in time!” The others were starting to lose all hope to save their friends and save the universe as well!

“I could get you inside.” Gia said to them. “Once we’re in, we might have a fighting chance to beat Blaze and Roxy and their legion! Come on!” They all went inside Grogar’s lair beating Tronic after Tronic to make their way inside. Once they go there, there would a few surprises waiting for them!

Meanwhile In Grogar’s lair, Tirek, Chrysalis and the others were just going over the plan to blast the sky three times to open the portal to the ranger universes as they walked back inside. “So, what are we going to do WHEN we blast the sky?” Cozy asked her centaur friend.

“Well, the answer is simple!” Tirek told her. “It was all a multi-step plan! Chrysalis? Why don’t we go over the whole plan just to get Cozy familiar.” He turned to the changeling Queen who grinned at that huge question.

“Oh yes!” She said in agreement. “It seems that our pawn friend has not yet understood the full intention of our plan. I say we tell her. Unless, she’s too scared.” She turned to the filly. “You’re not scared, ARE YOU, Cozy Glow?” Cozy nodded no. “Good.” The Queen said. “Now, here’s the full recap of the plan!” She started to give her teammate the full recap of what happened so far, not knowing that the recap would lead her to self-doubt and eventually turn on her friends and side with the rangers! “Phase 1...” Chrysalis started. “Capture two component members of a ranger team...We did that together! Phase 2: Start rumours about each of Equestria’s species...we already did that and now, they’re against one another!”

“Okay...”Cozy Started to say. “Good...good...” nothing bad so far. “What else?”

“Phase 3: Bring Twilight down to her knees until she realized that friendship is abandoned! We did that tastefully!” Cozy Glow smiled. Still nothing bad happening yet, but the worst was yet to come! “Phase 4: Get BellTron to blast the sky with his power beam and open the crack between the barrier and the other dimensions leading to the legendary Power Rangers! We fired the first beam just today!” She said as she pointed up to the sky. Cozy looked up and saw that there was a crack in the barrier that led to other dimensions. She started to develop a confused feeling. Things were starting to get uneasy.

“Phase 5: Eliminate the rangers when they’re all together in one piece!” Chrysalis continued. “Well do that when Twilight Sparkle and the others are all on the Battlefield and then...we’ll exterminate them!”

Cozy Glow started to get a little more nervous, but smiled a little bit and laughed in agreement. “Yep.” She said. “I’d hate to see those rangers and ponies get in our way when we open the portal to the other ranger dimensions!” She gulped as the final phase would lead to her ultimately defecting from the evil side and turning over to the good side.

“Sixth and final phase...” Chrysalis concluded. “Annihilate Earth and Equestria and take all the inhabitants of those worlds with it!” Now, THAT was bad. Cozy gasped in horror now, as she knew what that would mean for her, her friends, her future...and most importantly, her life!

“Wait...WHAT?!” Cozy asked in pure horror. “You’re telling me that you’re going to destroy both Earth AND Equestria and those living there?!” She was really worried about this while her true feeling kicked in and realized that this plan was not so important. “Where does THAT leave with us ruling Equestria?! Where does THAT leave Evox with ruling Earth?! If we destroy those universes, there won’t BE a Morphin Grid for Evox to take over!”

“That is the whole plan!” Chrysalis said in delight as she smiled evilly at Cozy. “If Evox or Blaze and Roxy’s team...that’s us...can’t get the Morphin Grid OR the Elements of Harmony, NO ONE CAN!” The changeling Queen cackled in pure enjoyment. “Soon, both universes will be like they are erased from history, and we’ll be the only ones left standing for both of those worlds and not even the Power Rangers OR the Mane Six will stop us now!”

“But, that’s unfair!” Cozy started to protest. “I mean, there are a lot of Equestrians and people down there who didn’t do anything to us!”

“Put a sock in it, Cozy!” Tirek said, trying to get her to come to her senses. “Don’t you see what we are doing? We’re doing a big favour for Master Evox! Soon, one the key teams of heroes are eliminated, we’ll be the ones to rule over! Isn’t that sweet, Chryssy?” He asked The changeling.

“Oh, yes. I do agree.” She said to Tirek and then turned to Cozy. “We’ll be the ones ruling! Isn’t that what you wanted, Cozy?” She asked the chess filly.

“Yes, but...” her thoughts kicked in and she realized what she was doing. “NO!” She shouted. “Don’t you see?! If we destroy both those worlds, we won’t be able to make friends with our enemies...heck, YOU won’t be able to reclaim your hive!”

Chrysalis and Tirek were dumbfounded. Cozy? Want to make friends with their enemies instead of hurt them? And she’d rather save the world than destroy it? Had she really flipped her lid?

“What are you talking about, Cozy?” Blaze said as he suddenly came right up to her. “Both universes will be ours, as long as we fight our enemies! So, let’s go fight them already!”

“But, my family lives there!” Cozy protested with fear and shock. “I don’t want to destroy Equestria! That’s mean!” She started to develop self-doubt in her as she realized the villains true intentions. Maybe, this wasn’t a good idea to destroy the universe after all.

“Come on, Cozy!” Roxy said.

“I’m with her!” Grogar said as he walked towards her and beside Roxy. “Do it, and your long journey to becoming empress will be fulfilled!”

“No!” Cozy continued to object. “I don’t want to destroy it! My friends live there! And if there’s ONE thing I never revealed to you, I’m going to reveal it now!” She took a deep breath and said her most darkest secret that every villain would hear. “When we said that we’d make the ponies so sad, here’s the thing...I’m a pony too!”

Everyone was shocked at all this when Cozy revealed that she was a pony. “What?!” Tirek said in shock. “But I thought you were one who was going to help us make the ones that doubted you sad! What happened to that?”

Just then, the heroes,the rangers and elements made their way inside and saw Cozy and the other villains! “There they are!” Tommy said as they all made their way to their enemies.

The legion took notice and saw the heroes inside! “It’s that new ranger that interfered!” Chrysalis shouted.

“And the remaining power rangers!” Blaze said in shock.

“And the Elements!” Roxy said in shock as well!

“GET THEM!” Grogar shouted as they all charged toward the villains. They heroes did battle with the legion but they kept pulling out punches to beat them blow by blow. They weren’t ones to give up so easily, however.

They knocked out some of the tronics, and some villains down to the ground, but they got back up, not counting the tronics! “Quick!” Trini shouted to the others. “Blast the cages!” They aimed their blasters at the prisons that their friends were in.

“You’re going down, Blaze!” Rockhoof said as he got his shovel ready!

“Time to show these villains...” Flash Magnus started.

“...something they’ve never seen!” Mistmane finished! And they used their powered to blast the villains on all sides. They tried to suck their magic, blast them, or even swat them away, but to no avail as they kept being bombarded. Finally, they all blasted the cages spot on, but they couldn’t get Devon or Ravi’s cages. They DID managed to get Discord’s however.

Discord was finally freed from his prison, and now he was ready to show these villains a thing or two! “Oh! Ooh! Ooooh! Well, it's about time somepony got me out of that prison.” The draconniqus said. “What a relief!” He walked up to the villains and got their attention.

They turned around. “DISCORD?!” They all shouted.

“But why?!” Blaze shouted in anger and shock.

“So, he wasn’t Grogar after all!” Chrysalis said in realization.

“That’s what we’ve been trying to tell you this whole time!” Blaze and Grogar both shouted in anger.

“Sorry.” Chrysalis apologized snakily.

“You're right. "Cretin" was too polite.” Discord admitted. “How about "pathetic centaur who uses magic to compensate for the fact that deep down he's afraid he'll never be enough to please dear old dad, King Vorak"?”

Tirek felt insulted. “You’re gonna pay for that, Discord!” He said, blasting him with his magic horns. However, he was pretty swift, as he dodged each of his blasts one by one! Celestia and Luna even took some shots and blasted the opening to the two rangers’ prisons.

“You missed!” Roxy said as she laughed evilly.

“Did they, though?!” Starlight shot back, as she and the Dino Thunder rangers, along with Billy, Zack and Kimberly charged at Roxy, and Chrysalis!

Just then, Chrysalis noticed that Cozy wasn’t fighting with them, and she turned around to get the filly’s attention. “Cozy!” She said. “Why don’t you go and fight those elements?”

“No!” She shouted in protest. “I can’t!” Just then, her thought kicked in. “I can’t believe that Chrysalis wants me to destroy Equestria!” she wondered. “I thought we would rule Equestria for the taking, but those rangers really DO care about the world and keeping it safe. My friends live here...so does my family! I can’t let our worlds be destroyed! I’ve got to do something! Maybe, I’ll be a good guy and save the world. I don’t want to destroy it...not like this. I must save the world! ” at last, her fate was decided.

“Cozy, why are you stalling?!” Blaze asked impatiently. “Hurry up and fight them already!”

“NO! You can’t do this!” Cozy shouted. “You may try to keep the Elements and rangers hostage, you can try to take over, but you destroy this world, I’m not all in for it! This may be me...but that’s NOT the me I want to be!”

“What exactly are you saying, Cozy?” Chrysalis asked in confusion and shock.

“Are you with us...or against us?” Grogar asked her while fighting the Dino Charge Rangers and Tommy.

“Well, if you guys want to destroy the world, my friends, my family AND my future...” Cozy said, her mind made up. “...then, I’m against you!” The villains just laughed at what she just said as she was shocked.

“Don’t make us laugh, Cozy!” Chrysalis said as she started to take a few blast toward the rangers! Tirek took a few blasts toward the ponies! Finally, they were all knocked down to the ground together!

“Now, it’s time to meet your end!” Chrysalis shouted! Nothing was going to ruin their one change at victory!

“Let’s blast them!” Grogar said as they got their weapons and powers ready to hit them spot on!

Cozy watched the whole scene unfold before her eyes and she was horrified at seeing the heroes at the mercy of this villainous legion! The time to act was now! “I can’t believe this!” She said worried and sad. “You just want to destroy the heroes and both universes!” She charged up her alicorn horn, and started to aim at the remaining two prisons. “NEVER!” She shouted with anger. “I won’t let you!” She fired at the two prisons which caught the legion’s attention, JUST when they were about to do the final blow!

The villains took notice, as they saw the attack Cozy had initiated on them. “WHAT?!” Chrysalis shouted as she saw the chess alicorn filly ready to take another blast toward the villains.

“NO!” Grogar shouted. “Stop this!” He tried to fire from his orbs, but Cozy dodge them all, with each orb hitting a part of the fortress. Finally, they both blasted and Grogar’s missed Cozy’s as it not only hit the Center of the lair, but Cozy’s hit Devon and Ravi’s prisons, freeing them!

Roxy got up and saw what happened! “She’s ruined our plan!” She shouted in fury.

“Someone get her!” Blaze shouted as the two cybervillains tried to blast her, but she dodged all the blasts! Finally, when the two were ready to blast, Cozy acted quick and glided past the razed areas of the lair, and right to the two prisons! She blasted them again!

“NOOOOOOO!” Chrysalis shouted. “Our prisons!” She took a few shots toward Cozy but she deflected them all! Once the prisons were blasted, she grabbed the two rangers out of the prisons, and started to streak towards the others.

Blaze took notice and tried to stop her. “Stop!” He shouted. “What’s she doing?!”

Cozy grabbed the two rangers and flew them over to the heroes! Once she did that, she blasted them with a bombardment of blasts. The villains couldn’t deflect them All!

Cozy arrived before her legion smiling for good and shot back at the legion! “Look what your need for evil has done! The Cutie Mark Crusaders were right! I’m not like you! Goodbye, Tirek!”

“How?!” Tirek asked in anger,

“She played us!” Blaze said, getting up, realizing what Cozy did to Devon and Ravi.

Chrysalis and the others got up too. “You’ll pay for messing with our plan, pawn girl!” She shouted with anger!

“Bring it!” Cozy said getting ready to fight! The villains charged up some blasts, but Cozy retaliated and blasted them all, knocking them down to the ground. She quickly signalled the heroes to get out of the lair that was about to be destroyed. “Go, go go!” Cozy shouted “As fast as you can! The dome’s gonna blow!”

As soon as the heroes heard that, they all got out of the lair on foot or hoof before it started to crumble down on them! The Pegasi, however, flew out really quick before they got trapped inside. Once Cozy fired the final blast on the legion, she got Devon and Ravi and got them and her out quick before any of them could be sealed in! Devon took notice of the Peach, chess alicorn filly that saved them and he was shocked. Ravi was shocked too as he saw that she saved him as well. He didn’t know this evil filly would reform herself to save mankind. “What...why did you save us?” He calmly asked her.

She looked at him and smiled nicely. “I want to make up for the evil I’ve done.” She told them. They were both shocked that she actually managed to turn good. She flew down to the others and kindly set them and herself down and revealed herself.

Zoey was shocked as well as the others, because they didn’t know what to expect. “Cozy...you saved them!” She said in astonishment. “I’m surprised!”

“That... was a pretty epic make-up.” Rainbow Dash said in shock as well. “And how did you do it? I thought you were truly evil!”

“When I went to the Friendship school, I met the Cutie Mark Crusaders.” She said to them. “I let all this information go to my head and I wanted to use Friendship for power...but it’s not. Friendship IS magic. Tirek told me a secret about friendship and that’s when I tried to become empress...but I was stopped. I was recruited into Evox’s legion of Doom, and was given the chance to take you down!” She pointed to them, and they were all shocked. “But, after Chrysalis and the other villains told me they wanted to destroy both universes instead of take over them, I realized that his offer was too good to be true. I didn’t want them to destroy my friends...or our worlds...or our families. So, that’s when I turned on them, and realized that the greatest virtue was not the power...but the reward of helping others.” She looked at Grogar’s lair, which was about to collapse and she took in a big deep breath before saying what was about to shock everyone to the bone next. “Never again will I think Friendship is Power and let power go to my head. Never again will I be evil and let this affect me again like it did in the past.”

The others were astonished and surprised and even...proud that she saved them all! That was a bold feat she pulled, and it would be the most powerful sacrifice that would lead her to become good. “That was very bold and brave what you did, Cozy.” Discord said, smiling. “I knew you could do it!” Cozy smiled at that.

“You could’ve destroyed Equestria and everyone else...but you didn’t!” Starlight said in agreement.

“That was close!” Steel said in agreement as well. “But I somehow knew you had the guts to stand up to those evil baddies.” The others turned to him in confusion. “What?” He asked.

Devon turned to the chess alicorn filly, and smiled. “Well, you know I'm proud of you.” He said to her. “You had the guts to stand up to these villains and for what you really believed in.”

“Yeah.” Ravi said. “That was quite amazing! I had no idea you could reform! Not even Roxy or Blaze could do that!”

“I know!” She said, blushing in happiness.

“So, anyways, as long as we’re all here...” Devon said. “Why don’t you do us some introductions?”

“Yeah!” The others said.

“Darn tootin.” Applejack said in agreement.

Cozy smiled. She took a breath and started. “Well, you don’t need introductions on who I am.” She said. “I’m Cozy Glow. And I know who all of you are!” She pointed to the Elements of Harmony. “You are Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Starlight Glimmer and Spike. You are all the Elements of Harmony.”

She pointed to the Dino Charge Rangers. “You are Tyler Navarro, Chase Randall, Koda, Riley Griffin, Shelby Watkins, and you are the legendary Sir Ivan of Zandar. You are the Power Rangers Dino Charge!” They we’re shocked that she already knew who they were.

She pointed to the other three. “You are Connor McKnight, Ethan James & Kira Ford...the Dino Thunder rangers.” She pointed to the Pillars. “You are the legendary Pillars of Old Equestria! Rockhoof, Flash Magnus, Sonammbula, Mistmane, Meadowbrook, and The legendary Star Swirl the Bearded!” The pillars were shocked too that she also knew who they were.

“You are The original team of Power Rangers.” Cozy said as she pointed to them. “Jason Scott, Billy Cranston, Kimberly Ann Hart, Zack Taylor, Trini Kwan and Tommy Oliver.” Tommy smiled as she knew who they were also, and he knew who she was. She turned to Gia and pointed to her, “You are Gia Moran, the Yellow Megaforce ranger.” Gia smiled at that.

Lastly, she turned to the Beast Morpher rangers as Devon asked. “How about us? Do you know who we are?”

She nodded. “You are Devon Daniels, Ravi Shaw, Zoey Reeves, Nate Silva, and you’re Steel!” She said as she kindly nuzzled his nose. “You five are the Power Rangers Beast Morphers. And those three are Celestia, Luna and Discord!” She pointed to the three immortals.

“Also, The legendary necromancer, Grogar has also returned from the frozen north,” Tommy told them.

Devon and Ravi were bewildered at that comment. “Grogar?” Ravi asked. “I was hoping I’d never hear that name again.”

“Blaze and Roxy have made a Robotron out of Grogar’s bell!” Zoey told them.

“What?!” The two said shocked.

“Grogar wants to open and destroy the other ranger dimensions.” Celestia said to them. “And rule both our worlds!”

“Ninor created the Power coins.” Tommy told them. “We were able to track his energy signature back to Evox’s dimension. But, we can’t defeat him alone.” Tommy held his hand out and opened it, revealing a power coin that had a hawk symbol on it. Everyone was shocked, especially Cozy Glow...who was also intrigued by the markings on this new Power coin! She wondered if it fell into her hands... “Sadly, Ninor could only create one power Coin left before Evox invaded our dimension. He turned to the heroes. “We’re going to need all the help we can get.”

“Alicorn powers will make BellTron tough to beat!” Discord said in agreement.

Devon turned to Cozy. “Hey, Cozy!” He told her. “Thanks for saving us.” The alicorn filly smiled.

“So, what do we do now?” Starlight asked the others.

“We gotta stop his plans!” Jason said. “...before the Legion strikes again!”

“Oh, and you two?” Steel said as he got out wristcoms for them. “You might need some new wristcoms!”

The two took them and put them on their wrists. “Thanks, Steel!” Devon said to him. “We also gotta find Twilight!”

“But how?” Tyler said in confusion. “We don’t even know where she is!”

Just then, Steel put 2 and 2 together and realized where she went! “Guys!” He called out. “I know Just where Twilight is!”

“What?” Zoey asked in shock.

“Whoa, no way!” Connor said in agreement.

“How, Steel?” Nate asked him.

“Remember that first battle in Equestria where we met King Sombra and took him down?” The others nodded. “Well, think back to the place where you first saw the Elements and Sombra’s green-eyed...”

“Of course!” Devon said in agreement! “Twilight’s at the Crystal Empire!”

“Way to go, Captain Obvious!” Steel congratulated him.

“Then, you must find Twilight!” Celestia told them. “We may not have our magic, but we aren't completely helpless!”

“Let’s go!” Jason said to the other legendary heroes. “This way!” He led them over to a part of a grassy plain where they would meet later for the big battle. Cozy went with them.

Devon contacted Cruise on his wristcom. “Cruise, do you copy?” He asked. “We need to get the the Crystal Empire...Stat!”

The call went to Grid Battleforce where Cruise, Devon’s Beast bot partner got the message. “I read you, Devon!” Cruise told him. “I’m on my way!” He transformed into motorcycle mode and zoomed past Commander Shaw and right to the portal.

“Cruise!” Commander Shaw asked in alarm, “Where are you going?”

“I’ll explain later, Commander! I’ve gotta go!” Cruise said as went through the portal that led to Equestria, and once there, he zoomed toward Devon and his team. “Let’s ride, Devon!” He said to him, ready to ride to the empire!

“All right!” Devon hopped on! “Rainbow! Let’s ride!” He said, turning to her.

“All right!” Rainbow said! “I was hoping you’d say that!” She hopped in Cruise and grabbed him from behind as they zipped over to the Crystal Empire!

“Let’s go too, Y’all!” Applejack called as she and the rest of the Mane 6 got ready to follow Devon to the Empire!

“RIGHT!” The others said as they got up to follow him, Rainbow Dash and Cruise all the way to where Twilight was. They were shocked and excited that Cozy Glow had managed to reform and save the rangers from total destruction! And just in time too, because now, they knew what the legion of Doom’s true intentions were! All of Equestria was in Disharmony, but they have to find their friend and warn her in time! Also, the Legion was not done yet! They still had some unfinished business to handle, and the biggest battle for the fate of both Equestria and Earth would be here soon enough! They have to get their friends over to the battlefield in time, so when they villains came, they would be ready to face them!

Author's Note:

And that’s part 11! Whoo! What a long chapter, but I managed to get it done! Cozy had reformed and defected over to the good side, and Gia had managed to help our heroes break into Grogar’s lair! So, now they have two more allies with them! Grogar’s lair has been destroyed, but the legion of Doom is not about to give up just yet! The final battle toward them is coming, and the heroes have to get to Twilight to warn her that it’s time to save the world! Can they get there in time? Find out in the next chapter!