• Published 8th Mar 2020
  • 544 Views, 2 Comments

Luna Loves Bats - BronyBoy98



Princess Luna makes friends with someone that she finds very intriguing

  • ...
 2
 544

Chapter 1

Princess Luna looked up at the stars and the full moon and took in a deep breath and smiled. "This is going to be a good night, no trouble at all" thought Princess Luna as she flew down from the balcony of her castle. It was going to be a good night because it was Nightmare Night, her favorite holiday, and she did not want to miss out having the most fun tonight.

Luna flew over and landed in the center of the market place in Ponyville, everypony was walking about, dressed in different costumes. Luna then saw somepony dressed as herself.

"Amazingly well done." said Luna to one pony "I especially love the glitter on your mane".
The young pony, who was a Pegasus smiled.

"Thank you, your majesty." the Pegasus said, "My sister was going as Princess Celestia, we even thought about doing a pretend battle" said the Pegasus.

"Oh brother" thought Luna "They are never going to forget that are they?"

It had been a thousand years since her battle with Princess Celestia, her sister, and only 5 years since her battle with The Mane Six who were now her best friends and nopony had forgotten about it.

"Although" Luna began to think "If they did forget then they would've never enjoyed Apples."

Luna stopped and heard her stomach growling.

"Oh dear, I'm starving; but I don't want any candy" thought Luna.

Luna thought about what she was thinking before her stomach growled and realized she wanted apples so she wanted to go to Sweet Apple Acres.

Luna then flew to Sweet Apple Acres, complete with spider webs, an entire maze built from hay stacks; and then Luna saw her absolute favorite decoration, a bat. Luna always enjoyed bats because besides all the Pegasi, bats were a known mammal with wings but they didn't have any feathers. Bats also had sharp teeth and big ears, Luna adored them so much.
The bat was mounted on top the Sweet Apple Acres barn that Luna was watching when suddenly she saw something dash across the roof.

"What was that?" Luna wondered as she flew toward the trees the figure appeared to be lurking.
"Hello?" Luna called out, "Please step into the light where i can see you"

The figure obeyed and crept slowly into the moonlight so Luna could make out who was by the apple trees.

Luna saw the figure as clear as the night sky looked surprised.

"Fluttershy?" She asked.

Author's Note:

I wanted to make a story involving Princess Luna because she's one of my favorites. I thought about writing something about her getting a pet bat but then i thought, why not make her meet Flutterbat, Fluttershy's alter ego in the episode Bats! Flutterbat was pretty awesome and she only appeared officially once, another time it was in a dream world where Fluttershy merely just used her form to fight an evil, and another episode where she just dressed as Flutterbat. I will be writing more so hope you guys enjoy the chapter