• Published 23rd May 2020
  • 1,873 Views, 11 Comments

Pipsqueak, Son of the Moon - WinterFang



Princess Luna wants to expans her family

  • ...
7
 11
 1,873

Ch 4

Several months after Luna visited Ponyville, the moon princess went about her normal routine. She did attended another baby shower at Sugar Cube Corner. Even still, Luna preformed her duties without fail. Including taking care of her daughters. Luna did struggle a bit due her pregnancy, but it wasn't as bad as last time. She chalked it up to carrying only one foal instead of three. As Luna approached her sixth month, the moon princess was debating on, weather or not to go on maternity leave early. She spoke to Celestia about the topic. But, the sun princess only said that it was her call. Luna finally decided to wait, until she was closer to her due date, before going on maternity leave. Ever since then, the moon princess made some arraignments for when she did go on leave. Luna somehow managed to finish all her preparations in record time and was able to spent some time with Celestia.

"And then Aurora let out a cry that shattered my chamber window." finished Luna.

"So that's why you got a replacement window. It would seem that your daughters still have some old habits from their previous life." Said Celestia.

"It would appear so." agreed Luna.

"I miss talking like this with you Luna." Said Celestia.

"Me too, sister. But, between raising three daughter with another one on the way, and my duties as night princess. I've just been busier than ever." replied the moon princess.

Celestia merely nodded and said that she understood. The two sisters talked until Celestia felt the day's events catch up with her. Luna bid her sister good night and went back to her own chambers to check up on Nebula, Star Shower and Aurora.