• Published 4th May 2020
  • 733 Views, 3 Comments

Twilight's New Nightmare Night Costume - Flameboy



Twilight wears a different costume for Nightmare Night.

  • ...
7
 3
 733

The Suit and the Unexpected

Spike was waiting yet again for Twilight. Only this time, she's in the bathroom.
"Are you almost done, Twilight? Nightmare Night is hours away before it's over," Spike said as he stood outside.

"I'm almost done, Spike. Hold your horses," Twilight said as she then pauses. "I mean, don't get your scales any hotter than they already are."

Spike crossed his arms. Soon, after a few more minutes, the bathroom door opened up. And blue mist has appeared from within. Next, a figure came out that resembled Nightmare Moon. It was Twilight Sparkle, yet her costume says otherwise. Her feet were cover in light blue shoes. Her tail and mane were in a blue starry tail and flowing mane. She worn a light blue regalia on her neck. Her hoodie has blue eyes with cat-like slits. Her hoodie also donned a light blue helmet with long horn. And her skin color was entirely black except for her head.

"Twilight, you're dressed as Nightmare Moon?" Spike said.

"I'm afraid so, Spike," she said as she then sat on her haunches, revealing a zipper handle located under her flank. Not to mention that her costume is entirely big.

"I think you're going to end up as a laughing stock, Twilight," Spike said.

"You think?" Twilight questions him. Twilight looked down at her collar and saw that the moon was actually a button. "Hm, what does this button do?" She asked and pressed the button which looked like a moon crescent. Then, the zipper disappeared along with the zipper line. "Um, that's new," Twilight said.

After the zipper disappeared, the suit then glowed blue and started to tighten onto Twilight's body rapidly in a short second. "Okay then, now THAT'S new," she said. Then, both Twilight and Spike heard hissing and looked at what was causing it: the button. Blue mist emitted from the button. The mist caused Twilight's costume to tighten more and get hot from within; makes Twilight start sweating from all over her body. "Too tight, and too hot," she said as she then stuck her tongue out, only to find out that it was more longer than her normal length. Then, the eyes on her hood disappeared along with her horn. Then, a wisp of the blue mist flew into into Twilight nose after she inhaled it by accident. Next, Twilight quickly placed her hooves on her head as a big headache appeared which caused her to grunt in pain. Spike stood one step away as he looks in horror at what's happening to his big sister. Twilight could feel her entire body writhe in pain as the suit contuined to tighten more. Not only that, Twilight's mane and tail burst out in flames until they become ethereal. The hood started to melt all over on Twilight's face and stopped. Twilight felt her teeth hurt as they menacingly turned into fangs. Then her muzzle started to grow as well. Her horn grew longer; her legs grew in length; her chest grew bigger, and her wings felt heavy as she felt like she can barely move them. Her body started growing in length and width as her muscles grew. Twilight looked at her hooves until her eyes started burning and had to cover them. Finally, with one more painful cry of fear, Twilight falls to the ground; unconscious due to what she just went through, but only for 10 minutes. For she felt water being splashed on her.

"Twilight, are you alright? Or are you even still you?" A male voice said.

"Yes, Spike, I'm alright. But..."

"But what?" Spike asked as he held a handle of a gray bucket in both his paws.

"What did you mean by me "still being me?" Twilight asked.

Spike placed the bucket down. "Wait here," he said as he ran to Twilight's left side of her eyesight. Then, he came back from the bathroom, AND from Twilight's left side of her eyesight once again, and stood in front of her. He used pulled a purple handheld mirror from behind his back with his right paw and placed in front of her eyesight. Twilight widen's her eyes in fear of what she saw in the mirror: a reflection of her now turned into Nightmare Moon.

(Flameboy)
Her reaction is this in the next chapter...