• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 2,012 Views, 62 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Mister V



The Rainbooms find A girl holding a book in a glass coffin and learn of the magic in the book.

  • ...
2
 62
 2,012

Dwarves and Rainbooms meet/"It Could Always Be Worse"

Later, inside they open the door to the bedroom, and peek in with Doc holding a lantern as he leads the others into the room. They tiptoe across the room toward the beds, and then recoil as they spot the blankets moving.

"Jiminy Crickets!" Sneezy said in amazment.

"Gosh!" Bashful said in agreement.

"Gee!" Happy said, also in agreement.

"What a pair of monsters!" Sneezy said, still bewildered.

"Each covering 3 beds!" Bashful added.

(Pause at 0:19)

"Okay, here's the plan." Gutsy said. "Me, Doc, Groovy, Bashful, and Sloppy will take this one, and Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Dopey, you guys take that one."

"Good plan, man." Groovy said.

(Resume video)

"Let's kill them quick, before they wake up." Doc said.

"Which end do we kill?" Happy said loudly, causing the others to shush him. Then, carrying pickaxes and clubs, the dwarves split up into 2 groups of 5 and move past the sleeping bags to the beds. Doc, Groovy, Bashful, Gutsy, and Sloppy surround the beds on the left, and Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Dopey surround the beds on the right. Grumpy and Doc each grab a blanket

(Pause at 0:40)

"Okay, on the count of 3, Grumpy and Doc will pull of the blankets, and the rest of us will start swinging, got it?" Gutsy asked, causing everyone else to nod in agreement

(Resume video)

"Okay, 1, 2, 3!" Doc and Grumpy pulled the blankets, but everyone halted just as they were about to start swinging, and were suprise to see Snow White and Trinity and not the monsters they assumed were sleeping.

"Well, eh, ah..." Doc started, to lost in words to finish.

"What are they?" Happy asked.

"Why, they're... They're girls!" Doc explained to his jovial friend. Sneezy was looking at Trinity with her golden hair that looked like the point of a star.

"She's mighty purdy." He said. Groovy nodded in agreement before looking as Snow White.

"Yeah, and this one's fine looking." He said.

"They're beautiful, like a pair of angles." Bashful added.

"Angels, hah!" Grumpy said. "They're females! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles."

"What are wicked wiles?" Bashful asked in curiosity.

"I don't know." Grumpy said. "But I'm agin 'em"

"Shh!" Doc said after putting up his lantern. "Not so loud. You'll wake them up."

"Aw, let them wake up!" Grumpy shouted. "They don't belong here nohow." Just then, one of the sleeping bags started wriggling, and Snow White and Trinity started moving in the beds.

"Look out." Bashful said in fear.

"They're movin'." Sneezy added, also in fear.

"They're wakin' up." Happy also added.

"What'll we do?" Sneezy asked.

"Hide" Doc said, and the dwarves, scrambling in panic, hid in the 3 remaining beds in a perfect pyramid as everyone was waking up.

(Pause at 1:28)

Sunset hearing all the shuffling of feet, jumped out of her sleeping bag and got into a ninja stance ready to attack, "What happened?" she asked having not fully woken up yet. Everyone else was still waking up.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Rainbow Dash added.

"Oh, dear." Snow White said. "I wonder if the children are..." But before she could finish, Sunset, who had just rubbed the sleep out of her eyes allowing her to see a pyramid on the 4 remaining beds, interupted her.

(Resume video)

"Uh, guys, I think someone showed up." She said, pointing at the bed.

They all turned to where Sunset was pointing at the 4 remaining beds and saw 20 eyes peeking from under the covers. Our heroes screamed, startling the dwarves, who duck back in the covers to form a single file line, and one by one, they all peek back out again.

(Pause at 1:43)

"Why, why you're little men!" Snow White said.

"They must be dwarves!" Phinean said. "I heard about them."

(Resume video)

The Dwarves exchange looks at eachother before standing back up straight.

"How do you do?" Snow White asked. Wearing a suprised expression, the dwarves look at eachother, then at our heroes.

"Must be hard of hearing." Pinkie said before walking up to them. "She said, how, do, you, do?" She said, enunciating each word Snow White had said.

"How do ya do what?" Grumpy said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, you can talk!" Snow White said in joy. "I'm so glad!"

"I think we can guess who you guys are." Sunset said. "Snow White, you go first." Snow White then thought for a moment.

"I know, you're Doc." She said, poining at the bespectacled dwarf.

"Why, why, why, yes." Doc said "Yes! That's true." Then, it was Trinity's turn to guess.

"And you must be Bashful." She said, making the dwarf's face blush red.

"Oh, gosh!" He said as he tied his beard in a knot. Pinkie decided to take a shot.

"And I guess you're Sleepy." She said to the yawning dwarf.

"How'd you guess?" Sleepy asked, chuckling. Rarity wanted to give it a shot.

"If I were to take a guess, I'd say," She began, while Sneezy was preparing to sneeze, only for Grumpy and Dopey to stop him. "You're Sneezy." Sneezy then sighed, only to sneeze a light sneeze. Fluttershy and Applejack went next.

"And you must be..." Applejack began.

"Happy ma'am." The cheerful dwarf said. "That's me. And this is Dopey. He don't talk none." His silent friend shook his head to that comment with a grin on his face.

"You mean he can't talk?" Fluttershy asked.

"He don't know." Happy answered. "He never tried."

(Pause at 2:50)

"Oh, that's too bad." Fluttershy said. Then it Rainbow Dash's turn.

"I take it that you're Sloppy?" She asked the messy dwarf.

"Yeah, How'd you know?" Sloppy asked.

"You smell like a Sloppy." Rainbow said, holding her nose.

"Thanks." Sloppy said with a chuckle. "You know, I may sleep in a trash can, but I take a bath every 6 months, so my stink is just right." Next, it was Sunset's turn to guess

"You must be Gutsy." Sunset said to the bravehearted dwarf while offering a handshake.

"In the flesh, miss." Gutsy said while shaking her hand. "You've got a firm handshake on ya, for a doll."

"Thanks, I guess." Sunset said. Twilight decided to have a go.

"And you're Groovy, right?" She asked the cool dwarf.

"Yeah, my name's Groovy." He said. "I set the tone around here, you dig? Now check this. Right about now, My coolness is moving so fast, it's making my body move in slow motion, baby!"

"That's really cool, man!" Twilight said, almost feeling his coolness vibes. Phinean was last, and he knew who the last dwarf was by the scowl in his eyes.

(Resume video)

"And I am going to have to assume that his hansome fellow is Grumpy." He said in a fake grumpy voice, causing everyone else to laugh.

"Oh, yes!" Doc said while laughing. "Yes!"

"Hah!" Grumpy said to Doc. "We know who we are. Ask them who they is and what they's a-doin' here."

"Hmph!" Doc said, trying to be serious. "Yeah! What are you and who are you doin'? Uh... What are you... Who are you, my dear?"

"Oh, how silly of me." The Princess said. "I'm Snow White."

"Snow White?!" Happy asked

"The Princess?" The others added.

(Pause at 3:10)

"Yes." Snow White answered. "And these are my friends, Trinity, Phinean, Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Spike."

"Hello!" Everyone said.

(Resume Video)

"Well..." Doc said "Well, my, my dear Quincess... Uh, Princess. We're, uh, we're honored. Yes, we're, uh, we're, uh..."

"Mad as hornets!" Grumpy said.

"Mad as hornets!" Doc repeated. "No, no, we're not. We're bad as cornets... No, no as bas as uh... What was I sayin'?"

"Nothing!" Grumpy said. "Just standin' there sputterin' like a doodlebug!"

"Who, who, who, who's butterin' like a spoodledug?" Doc said furiously. "Who's... Uh, gutter..."

"Aw shut up up tell 'em to get out!" Grumpy said.

"Please don't send us away!" Snow White pleaded. "If you do, she'll kill us."

"Kill you?" Doc said in shock.

"Who will?" Happy asked.

"Yes, who?" Bashful added.

"Just her stepmother, the Queen." Pinkie said.

"The Queen?!?!?!?!" The Dwarves asked in shock.

"She's wicked!" Bashful said.

"She's bad" Happy added.

"She's mighty mean!" Sneezy added.

"She's wack-a-doodle, dog!" Groovy added.

"She's an old witch!" Grumpy concluded. "I'm warnin' ya. If the Queen finds them here, she'll swoop down and wreak her vengeance on us!"

"Well, that seems extremely unlikely, considering she doesn't know where we are." Twilight said.

"She's got ya there, bub." Spike said in confidence.

"She don't, eh?" Grumpy asked. "She knows everything. She's full of black magic. She can even make herself invisible. Pfft! Might be in this room right now!" In responce to that, Dopey peeks under Happy's beard, only for Happy to bonk Dopey on the nose.

"Oh, she'll never find us here." Snow White said. "And if you let us stay, We'll keep house for you. We'll wash and sew and sweep and cook and..."

"COOK?" The Dwarves said, suprising Snow White.

"Can you make dapple lumpkins, uh, lumple dapplins?"

"Apple dumplings!" Grumpy and Sneezy said in unison.

"Uh, yes!" Doc said. " Crapple dumpkins."

"Yes, and plum pudding and gooseberry pie..." Snow White started.

"Gooseberry pie?" The Dwarves asked. "Hooray! She stays!"

"Speaking of Cooking, we better check to see if dinner's ready yet." Applejack said as she and Snow White left the room and went downstairs. Gutsy motioned to Trinity that he wanted to talk to her.

"So, this may be kind of a personal quesion." Gutsy began "But, uh, how bad is your memory loss, kid?"

"How did you know that about that?" Trinity asked.

"Huh, I can read ya's like a book kid." Gutsy began. "Ya woke up one day, not remembering a thing about where you came from, who your parents were, or what you're suppose to do."

"Truly, you know me better then I know myself." Trinity said, feeling a bit blue.

"Eh, hey, here's a little secret kid." Gutsy said. "When things get bad, and I mean really bad, just remember, it could always be worse." Trinity looked a little confused. "Allow me, ahem, to elaborate."

Soon, there was piano music playing and a flock of peacocks accompanying Gutsy.

The scene changes to our heroes traveling a desert, nearly exausted, and surrounded by thousands snakes and bees. It then changes back to the bedroom, where Gutsy's given a straw hat and a can.

The scene then changes back to the bedroom, where Gutsy's given a straw hat and a can.

As he sang, the peacocks were dancing with in and repeating the last 6 words of the chorus.

Then the scene changes to out heroes on a raft in the middle of the sea with hundreds of sharks surrounding it.

It then changes to show then trapped up in a tree with a big monster at the trunk of it, picking his teeth.

It then changes back to the bedroom with Gutsy getting a dapper uniform to go with his hat and cane.

A spotlight then showed Trinity in her gown, sitting on the piano that was playing with Gutsy holding a microphone.

He and the peacocks then do a kickline with Gutsy still singing.

And now it turns it all out extravaganza as it goes into the song's finale! Acrobats swinging on the trapeze, elephants tap dancing, bears riding unicycle, jugglers on top of army tanks, a giant clam in a large swiming pool opening up to reveal hula dancers, the whole kit and caboodle!

Ha ha ha hah!

Then, everything returns to normal, as if nothing happened, and with Trinity in high spirits!

"You're right!" She said with a grin. "I will get my memories back in time, but I should not let my memory loss stop me. Thank you Gutsy!"

"No problem, kid." Gutsy said. "Now, uh, let's go see what's on the menu for dinner." Trinity nodded and they went to meet with the others, who were discussing dinner.

Author's Note:

I decided to play the song "It Could Always Be Worse" from the Good Times movie "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" due to the fact that Gutsy is played by Eric Idle, who played Slyly in that movie.

And yes, this is to be the biggest insurance that this is not a spin off of The Disney Chronicles. While MLP: The Disney Chronicles is like an action movie, Equestria Girls: The Disney Odyssey is like broadway musical.