• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 2,010 Views, 62 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Mister V



The Rainbooms find A girl holding a book in a glass coffin and learn of the magic in the book.

  • ...
2
 62
 2,010

Meet the Dwarfs/"Heigh-Ho"

Now, let's leave our heroes for a minute, and turn our attention to the owners of the cottage, for in a glittering mine, 10 short men are working in a mine digging for jewels. 3 of the 10 short men are cousins, visiting from a neighboring kingdom. Their names in order are Doc, The leader of the seven dwarfs who wears glasses and often mixes up his words.

Bashful, who is very shy and kind-hearted, described as cute, and has a rosy blushy face and a small shy smile.

Sleepy, who is always tired and appears lethargic in most situations.

Sneezy's name is earned by his extraordinarily powerful sneezes (caused by hay fever), which are seen blowing even the heaviest of objects across a room.

Happy is the jovial dwarf and is usually portrayed laughing.

Dopey, who is the only dwarf who does not have a beard, is accident-prone and mute, with Happy explaining that he has simply "never tried" to speak.

Grumpy, who is a bit of a sourpuss, has the biggest nose of the dwarfs, and is frequently seen with one eye shut.

Gutsy, who is scrappy and always looking for a fight.

Groovy, who is cool headed and likes to go with the flow.

And Sloppy, who is a grouch and loves trash, so much so that he sleeps in a trash can.

And as they worked, they sang a song about how they love their work. Grumpy, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy, Funky, Gutsy, and Sloppy were striking the surrounding rocks with pickaxes.

Meanwhile, Sleepy drives a cart full of jewels pulled by a deer, and swats a fly of the deer's backside, causind the deer to kick the cart. Doc taps the jewels with a small hammer. The first makes a ding sound and Doc puts it in a bag. But the other one makes a clunk sound a Doc throws it away, so Dopey sweeps it up with a broom and dustpan, then struts to a cliff and throws it off the edge. Later, he watches Doc view a diamond through an eye piece, then puts diamonds over his eyes, and the jewels reflect dozens of them. He tugs Doc's sleeve and wiggles his ears. Doc bops Dopey on the head, and the diamonds fall out.

Then, a coocoo clock stikes 5:00. The Dwarves, being punctual that they are, know that it means it's time to go home.

As they leave, the Dwarves toss sacks into the vault. Dopey shuts the door and locks it. He starts to leave with the key then hangs on a peg by the door.

The 10 Dwarves cross a mountain in a single file line, with Doc leading, followed by Grumpy, then Happy, then Gutsy, then Sleepy, then Groovy, then Bashful, then Sloppy, then Sneezy, and then finally Dopey. As the sun sets, they use a fallen tree to cross a gap between two cliffs, unaware that a harmless little blue creature that strangly looks like it came from another world in the stars was walking under the tree. The Dwarves then pass a waterfall and disapear over the horizon as Dopey tries to keep up.

Little do the Dwarves know that they will have a suprise waiting for them at when they get to cottage.

Author's Note:

I figured that I could have Stitch from Lilo and Stitch appear somewhere in these stories until we get to his, kinda like a Disney version of 'Where's Waldo?'