• Published 3rd Mar 2020
  • 2,010 Views, 62 Comments

Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Mister V



The Rainbooms find A girl holding a book in a glass coffin and learn of the magic in the book.

  • ...
2
 62
 2,010

Deceived / The Evil Queen Disguised Herself

Meanwhile, back at the castle, as the full moon hangs over it, a single light is shown over from the arched window. The Evil Queen, who had recived the heart from Hubert the Huntsman, went to the Magic Mirror to ask her question accompanied by Nomis.

"Magic Mirror on the wall, who now is the fairest one of all?" She asked the mirror.

"Over the 10 jeweled hills, beyond the 10th fall, in the cottage of 10 dwarves dwells Snow White, fairest one of all." The Mirror answered. The Evil Queen must have thought he was mistaken.

"Snow White lies dead in the forest." The Evil Queen explained before opening the box. "The Huntsman has brought me proof. Behold, her heart."

"Snow White still lives, the fairest in the land." The Mirror said. "'Tis the heart of a pig. you hold in your hand."

"The heart of a pig!" The Evil Queen said angrly. "Then I've been tricked!" Scowling, she then hurries down a winding staircase with her long cape flowing behind her, and Nomis following with a smile on his face. The rats look on as they enter a dark dungeon where a skeleton hangs by it's neck against the wall and a open coffin containing another skeleton rest between large urns by a wooden door. They then enter a small room awakening Nomis' minions and a raven in a rusty cage with a chain around his leg.

"What's goin' on?" Bulk asked.

"The heart of a pig!" The Evil Queen said again, even more angrly. "The blundering fool!" She then throws the box to the ground.

(Pause at 1:33)

"Though, to be fair, I did warn you about never relying too much on a weak man." Nomis said, making The Evil Queen even angrier, but she knew that he was right.

"So, uh, um, what do we do now bosses?" Lank said.

(Resume video)

"I'll go ourselves to the dwarfs' cottage in a disguise so complete, no one will ever suspect." The Evil Queen said.

"And since they won't recognize us, we'll go with you as ourselves." They then open a large book labled "Disguises".

"Now, a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness, change my queenly rainment to a peddler's cloak." The Evil Queen said. They then found a recipe for a Peddler's Disguise, then began to put the ingredients together in a potion into a goblet. "Mummy Dust to make me old." Bulk then put a pinch of Mummy Dust in the potion, turning it grey. "To shroud my clothes, the Black of Night." Lank then put a drop of Black of Night in the potion, turning it black. "To age my voice, an Old Hag's Cackle." Triad, Trion, and Triout, then turns up the heat on a beaker under Old Hag's Cackle, causing it to bubble and cackle until a few drops went into the potion, turning it red. "To whiten my hair, a Scream of Fright." Psyche then put some Scream of Fright into the potion, turning green as the steam screamed. "A blast of wind, to fan my hate!" A strong wind then came in from out of nowhere, causing the raven to stuggle to stay on his perch. "A thunderbold, to mix it well." A bolt of lightning then flashed at the potion, causing it to bubble. "Now, begin thy magic spell." The Evil Queen then drinks the potion, then drops the glass, clutching her throat as she doubles over and the room begins to spin. Streaks of gold, red, and green swirl around her bubbles rise from her collapsing form. Her long black hair then turns white. "Look! My hand!" Her delicate hands become gnarled, and inky black subtance mixes with the green liquid. Everyone except Nomis and Psyche look concerned.

(Pause at 3:12)

"Uh, hey, queenie, you okay?" Bulk asked, as they all moved in closer.

(Resume video)

"My voice!" The Evil Queen said in a raspy voice. "My voice." she then cackles at it is revealed that she has changed from that of a youthfully beautiful queen with an unfeeling look on her face to that of an ugly, old peddler vividly displaying emotions. She had long, chest-length white hair, thick eyebrows, the same green eyes from her normal form and dark rings around her eyes. Her nose became long and crooked with a large wart, and she only has one visible tooth on her bottom jaw. Her hands are gnarled and have pointed, dirty fingernails. She wore a black, cowled robe that retains the hanging sleeves of her gown. She also seems to wear gray slippers. "A perfect disguise." The look of her face caused everyone but Nomis and Psyche to jump back and the raven to fall from his perch, there by causing a skull in his cage to land on top of him. The raven then peaked out from one of the skull's eye sockets.

"So what now?" Triout asked.

"And now..." The Evil Queen began as she consulted her spell book. "A special sort of death, for one so fair. What shall it be?" She looked through her book until she found the perfect one. "Ah!" She shouted, causing the raven to jump out of the skull and hide behind it. "A poisoned apple! Sleeping Death. One taste of the poisoned apple, and the victim's eyes will close forever in the Sleeping Death." When she finished, she wore a crazed grin upon her face. Nomis also wore a grin, one of malice.

"Well then, let's get to work shall we." He said as they looked over the book for the ingredients they need for the poisoned apple and Sleeping Death.

Author's Note:

When the mirror said pig, he ment it in the metaphorical term, talking about the guy who Hubert bought the heart from being a money-grubbing pig. Just thought I'd clear that up.