• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 2,113 Views, 65 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls of Star Command - Mister V



Our heroes work with the heroes of Star Command to defeat the forces of evil

  • ...
5
 65
 2,113

Battle in the Base

Deep in the Utrom Base, Agent Bishop was informing our heroes about the evil that is out to get the Rainbooms.

"They call him the Evil Emperor Zurg!" He said before showing a picture of him. He is a very tall humanoid with a purple helmet showcasing red eyes and green teeth. He also wears long gray gloves with spiked fingers, and always wears the same purple armor with a fancy dress robe. He also has a "Z" emblem on the front of his cape.

"Well, a bowl of merriment, he is." Raph said.

"But why is he after the 7 of us?" Sunset asked.

"Probably for your geodes and magic." Agent Bishop explained. "Luckly, two teams are being sent to escort you to their base. One of those teams had arrived seconds before you did." He then pushed a button opening a door revealing 5 figures wearing identical space suits of white, green and purple. The one in the middle has spiky yellow hair and tan skin. The Girl in the left has yellow skin and light red hair. The guy on the left was mostly a machine with a small part of his face being organic. The girl on the right has pale skin with a dark hood covering her head. The guy on the right was an animal like in his physique and a human face with brown skin and all covered in fur. "This is Team Lightspeed, the newest team of Space Rangers of Star Command!"

"I'm Rick Lightspeed." The leader said as he introduced himself and his team. "That's Phantasma, Mina Sunblaze, Walter Wilde, and Technoid."

"So where's this other team?" Leo asked.

"They'll be here shortly." Phantasma said. "They're just examining the other levels for any trouble." Unknown to our heroes is that behind them, a robotic arm is flexing its claws.

"Hi there!" A voice said. Our heroes jumped and spun around to see a blue humanoid alien who has periwinkle skin and navy hair that he keeps cropped short, flanked by sideburns, and sporting a chin-strip beard and he has sharp, squarish features. He is broad-shouldered and muscular, and is usually seen wearing body armor colored red and purple. After losing his right arm, he now possesses a cyber-bionic arm with four claws that, by the looks, can morph into an array of weapons, including a flamethrower,

He was accompanied by yellow, bipedal machines with insectoid-like features, holding a large gun. "I'm Warp Darkmatter. I'll be your abductor tonight." He then points the gun at our heroes.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here..." Rainbow Dash started before dodging a gunshot which made a hole in the floor. "This is the guy who this Zurg guy sent to get us, right?"

"How right you are." Warp said before aiming his gun for another shot. Just then, a well-built, muscular human somewhere in his early or mid-forties jumped out of the hole. He wore the same suit as Rick Lightspeed and his team and his head and a purple cowl, and sports a broad chest and large feet, but also possesses a larger-than-average chin topped off with a characteristic swirl. He blasts the gun in Warp's hand, vaporizing it.

"Lightyear!" Warp said clenching his fist.

"AHHHH!" Technoid screamed. "IT'S BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! THE PRIDE OF STAR COMMAND!"

"That's right, my robotic friend." Buzz said with a grin.

"Hornets! Blast 'im!" Warp commanded his robots. The Hornets open their laser cannons. Everyone gasps. Before they can fire, Another ranger drops through the ceiling and crushes them. He has red skin, large scaly patterns on his back, pink eyes, and large yellow teeth that sometimes protrude from his lower lip. He also has four fingers, and two toes.

"Good work, Booster." Buzz said with a thumbs up.

"Sorry I'm late, sir." Booster said with a salute "I had a heck of a time fitting through that airlock!" He then stands up. "Well, Mister Darkmatter-'' Warp then trapped Sunset in a human sized cage, put her on his back, and then leapt up and propelled himself off Booster's head, turning on his jetpack. "Aw man..."

"Better luck next time, Rookie." Warp said before blasting down the hall.

"Let me out of here!" Sunset demanded.

"Sorry, but seeing as how you are the leader, I need you to lure the others in." He then spoke into his communicator. "Hornets, rendezvous at the cargo hold, move it! Lightyear's here." The two of them looked down and saw a robot that sports the same purple, green and white coloration and logo on his chassis as the other rangers. He has a disembodied gold/bronze-colored head with yellow optics that are currently flashing red and blue, encased purple circles and green eyelids. He possesses short arms and legs which Sunset guessed can stretch out to any length he wants. He also possesses continuous treads encased in green for feet and purple hands. His head is surrounded by an oval glass dome and he is producing a siren sound.

"Alright!" The robot said. "Pull it over, pal."

"Oh great!" Warp said smirking "XR, The tin toy."

"Not tin, a terillium-carbonic alloy." XR said before pulling up beside Warp on the wall" "Let me tell you, by the way-" Warp smacks XR off the wall with one of his wings. XR falls and skids on the ground. "Yow! Hey! Ow, ow, ow, ow, that hurts..."

"See ya, tin toy!" Warp said as he flew past XR.

"Okay, you weren't listening, because I said not tin, it's terillium!" He said while pushing himself up. "Which is very tough, by the way! Don't kid yourself for its – Augh!" Just then, his arm fell off. "'S okay, no problem, nobody saw that." "Picks up arm and puts it back on."

"Warp Darkmatter, you are under arrest" said a young female ranger who seemed to ghost through the door and fire a laser at Warp. She has long red hair, streaked with a paler reddish-orange, and a lovely blue complexion. She has large blue eyes and a shapely form.

The laser takes out one of Warp's wings and he crashes to the ground, and then gets back up in front of her. "I recommend you surrender. Not- Not because I can't take you on, 'cause- 'cause I can."

"Of course you can..." He said with a bow "You can do anything, Princess Mira Nova." Two spiked balls fly out of Warp's shoulder and pass through Mira's body and into the door.

"Aw, care to take another shot?" She asked.

"No need." Warp answered. The balls begin to beep rapidly and explode, sending Mira flying behind Warp. Meanwhile, Warp is unaware that Sunset is trying to pick the lock to the cage.

"There's something you should know about me, little lady." Warp said. "I love fighting rookies."

"Good." XR said as he, Mira, Booster, the new rangers, the rest of the Rainbooms, and the Ninja Turtles were standing behind Warp with arms akimbo. "Because we got a lot of fight left in us!" "He then swings his arm and it pops off again. "My fault, I'll get that."

"You know, there's a couple of things you should know about me too." Sunset said as she finally picked the lock.

"And what's that, little lady?" Warp asked before getting a tap on the shoulder. Warp turns and is shocked to see Sunset out with a smile on her face and determination in her soul.

"I just learned my dad's a portal master." Sunset said before posing for a fight. "And I learned ninjitsu from a rat." She then presses a button on Warp's suit, turning on his jetpack and launching him into the ceiling. A door opens revealing Buzz on the other side and saw Warp stuck on the ceiling.

"Nice job." Buzz said with a grin and a thumbs up.

"Augh!" Warp said with irritation. "Hornets, attack!" Buzz and Sunset look over in surprise as a swarm of Hornets attack him.

"Buzz needs backup!" Mira said as hornets enter the hall and Warp dislodges himself from the ceiling. "I'm going to help him out!"

"And I'm going to help our friend!" Leo said with confidence.

"So am I!" Twilight said, sharing Leo's confidence.

"Can you guys handle this?" Mira asked everyone else while essentially larger variants of Zurg's Hornets, colored black and red come from the other direction.

"Can we handle it?" XR said as he pulls out lots of guns "Can we handle it?" He then looks at Booster, suddenly unsure "Can we handle it?"

"Affirmative, your Highness!" Booster said with confidence.

"Guys, please just call me Mira." Mira said as she ghosts through the floor.

"Can you and the others help them out, Raph?" Leo asked.

"No Prob, Leo." Raph answered. "I've been wanting to break something all day!"

"Thanks, Raph." Leo said as he and Twilight went through the door to the cargo hold. Buzz and Sunset bust through a pile of cargo, covered in Hornets. Mira come in as the two heroes topple into a pile of crates.

"Need a hand?" Mira asked while pointing laser at Hornets.

"No thanks." Sunset said as she knocks some Hornets away while Buzz spins more Hornets off himself.

"Everything's under control, Princess." Buzz said with a salute to Mira.

"Okay, my name's Mira." She said in irritation. "Could somebody PLEASE call me Mira?" Buzz looks up and sees something coming.

"Mira!"

"Thank-" But Buzz Buzz tackles Mira out of the way of a laser blast and flies with her to Twilight and Sunset's position. Warp comes from above, followed by a large robot with 8 arms.

"Hey, here's a weapon they don't issue you at Star Command." Warp said with a twisted grin on his face. Leo taking advantage of not being seen, lept to attack the robot. But the robot sensed him coming, grabbed him, and starts crushing him, making Leo scream.

"Threat neutralized." The robot said.

"Leo!" Sunset and Twilight shouted.

"Take a look guys, what do you think?" Warp asked.

"I thought the Galactic Alliance outlawed Octotrons." Mira said.

"They did." Buzz said before pointing at Warp "Warp, I'm adding possession of illegal warmachines to the charges against you!" Many Hornets and Beetles appear behind Warp.

"Don't leave out obliterating two Space Rangers and some bystanders, now!" The Octotron then tossed Leo aside and lept to the 4 other heroes, three of which braced for impact.

Twilight frowned, "No! I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!" her magic reactivated in response to her feelings and used her telekinesis to hold the Octotron in the air. Buzz, Mira, and Sunset look up in surprise and Warp gasps.

"Mira, your Tangean mental powers amaze me." Buzz said in amazement.

"Uh, Buzz, that's not me." Mira said before pointing at Twilight. "I think it's her."

"I can explain." Sunset said. "Our magic comes from our geodes." Twilight then slams the Octotron on the ground destroying it.

"Threat Detected." The Octotron said as it shut down. Sunset, Mira and Buzz stand up.

"Those are some geodes." Buzz said as he and Mira aim wrist lasers at Warp and the Hornets while Twilight and Sunset draw their weapons.

"Hornets, hit them with everything you've got!" Warp commanded. All get ready to fire, but the rest of the Rainbooms come in to help out. Applejack smashed them with her super strength. Rainbow Dash left them spinning with her speed. Rarity reflected lasers with her crystal shield. Pinkie Pie blew them up with her cupcake bombs. And Fluttershy got a space animal to tear them apart. Meanwhile Twilight levitates Leo to her side as the Rainbooms join our 4 heroes.

"No, really, those are some geodes.” Buzz said in amazement.

"No wonder Zurg wants these girls." Mira said to Buzz, sharing his amazement.

"And if the dark team can't have them, there's no way we're going to let it fall in the hands of Star Command." Warp said before hitting a button on the wrist to speak into communicator. "Initiate base destruction, now!" He then launches off before the Rangers can catch him.

Back in the corridor, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey take out Hornets with their ninja skills. Casey Jones knocked Hornet heads off with his hockey sticks. Fugitoid blasted them with his blasters. April took them out with her telekinesis powers. XR is blasting at Beetles with multiple guns at once. Booster grabs one Hornet and uses it to beat the other Hornets. And the new Rangers blasted them with their lasers.

"Booster, XR, Team Lightspeed, do you read me?" Buzz said in the communicator.

"Yes sir!" Booster said.

"Yes!" XR said.

"Sir, yes sir!" Team Lightspeed said.

"Good, turn around." Buzz said "This baby's gonna blow in nanoseconds. Booster, XR, we need you to help us with this cargo."

"Can do!" Booster said before pressing the button on the suit and opening the jetpack.

"Roger!" XR said before doing the same thing.

"We'll help too." Sunset said before she and her friends went off.

"Rick Lightspeed, the safety of the Utroms is in your hands!" Buzz said

"You got it Buzz!" Rick said. Later, Rick Lightspeed and his team got most of the Utroms to an escape pod, but one was gripping a pole and screaming.

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE BLOWN TO ATOMS!" The Utrom screamed. Technoid tried to pull the Utrom off the pole.

"You've got a tight grip, haven't ya." He then pulled out a crowbar to pry him off. Outside the base everyone managed to escape to safety. Team Lightspeed is the last to walk out with the explosion happening right behind them.

"I'll tell you what, if I had thought of this crowbar beforehand we could have burned pieces, am I right?" Technoid asked.

"Well done, Rangers." Buzz said with a salute. "Not bad for your first mission."

"You okay, Leo?" Donnie asked who checked his arm.

"Yeah, but we'll need a place to hide for a while?" Leo said.

"No problem." Buzz said. "We got a good place for you to rest and hide for a while." Later, our heroes were taken for a wild ride on a large space shuttle.

"THIS! IS! AWESOME!!!!!" Rainbow Dash said with excitement. Before long, our heroes heard an incoming message.

"Calling Buzz Lightyear." said a well aged man on the screen who has medium tan skin, a large chin, and a large gray mustache, complete with gray eyebrows, and a thermal hood. "Commander Nebula to Buzz Lightyear."

"Lightyear, sir." Buzz said

"What's the mission status?" Nebula asked.

"Successful, sir." Rick Lightspeed said. "We managed to stop Darkmatter from completing his objective."

"And it seemed their power,which comes from their geodes, is quite impressive!" Lightyear said.

"Yeah, but why would they want our geode?" Twilight asked.

"For just one thing." Buzz said with seriousness in his eyes. "To take over the Galactic Alliance, and the universe."

"Yeah, basic galactic conqueror stuff." XR said.

"Alright, here's some big news." Nebula said. "Buzz, Admiral Supernova is coming in a few days for a very special mission! I want you to be ready for his arrival!"

"Wow, he sounds very important." Pinkie said to Mikey.

"I repeat: I want SPACE RANGER BEHAVIOR!" The commander shouted. "Nebula out."

"Space ranger behavior, huh?" Sunset asked.

"That's right, Miss Shimmer." Buzz said. "The Admiral accepts nothing less. It'll be a very important moment." The scene changes to a tower in a planet with red skies and factories all over. Zurg was talking to Warp about his mission.

"So let me get this straight, Darkmatter." Zurg said. "You had one of these girls in a cage."

"Yes, Evil Emperor Zurg!" Warp said with a bow.

"And she escaped without you knowing it." Zurg said waving his arms

"Uh, yes." Warp added.

"And then all 7 of them destroyed all of your hornets with their powers." He said as he stood up.

"Yes." Warp said disappointingly."

"Outstanding!" Zurg said in joy with his hands clenched.

"Don't you have a strict failure means death policy?" Warp said, a bit confused.

"Normally, yes. Today, no," Zurg said in short words.

"But, they just kicked our buts." Warp said.

"Well, of course he did, dipstick!" Zurg said in annoyance. "That was my plan! When I heard rumors of 7 teenagers with magical powers and ninja skills, I wanted to test them to see of the rumors were true. That's why I ordered YOU to attack. I wanted the girls to win. Because yes, I wanted to see their powers if their powers are as powerful as the rumors say."

"Well then you'll be happy to know their magic comes from their geodes." Warp explained. "Just give me another go and I can collect them for ya."

"Darkmatter, did you miss the part where I mentions they have ninja skills." Zurg said Dismissively. "For this, I'm assembling a team for you to lead. A team of the Galaxy’s most wanted consisting of foes Lightyear has met before, along with some new faces. Once I have the geodes, I will use them to power my newest super weapon! And who better to test it out on than Buzz Lightyear? Zurg then laughs evilly and then starts coughing. "Could I have a little water? Little water?" He then reaches off-screen and pulls back a glass of water." Thank you.

Author's Note:

Looks like our heroes have just met Space Rangers and are off to Star Command. But what evil is Zurg up to? Find out in the next interstellar chapter of Equestria Ninja Girls of Star Command