• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 2,113 Views, 65 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls of Star Command - Mister V



Our heroes work with the heroes of Star Command to defeat the forces of evil

  • ...
5
 65
 2,113

Star Command Tours

Soon our heroes arrive at a large space station shaped like two three-dimensional triangles wedged together at their bases. The ship they were riding soon entered the station through an entrance.

"Welcome to Star Command!" Buzz Lightyear said. The ship then lands on the landing a pad and everyone was brought out of the shuttle. Our heroes were in awe of the place. "Come on, we'll give you the grand tour. This is the Launch Bay, where all the ships used by Star Command are docked, serviced, and launched to the four corners of the cosmos."

"Wow!" Pinkie said in amazement. "How fast can these things go?"

"Faster than anything you can imagine, my friend." XR said. Soon they arrived at their first stop.

"This is the Briefing Room." Buzz said. "This is the room where Space Rangers get the information on important missions from Commander Nebula. The large table is centered in the middle of the room with many chairs. The room also contains a large window which overlooks Capital Planet." Rarity looked out one of the windows.

"Oh my!" Rarity said. "This view is fantastic!" Soon, our heroes stopped at another room.

"This is the Combat Control Center Escape Pod, the one room that can control and override all of Star Command's functions, as well as act like an escape pod from danger." Buzz said "For self-defense and combat, a user can release small blue Star Command logo-shaped laser drones."

"Why would you guys have that?" Twilight asked.

"Well, uh, it seemed like a good idea at the time." Buzz said, while blushing a bit before they came to their next stop. "Ahem, now this is our Locker Room, where Rangers come in to change in and out of their uniforms, and place their personal possessions inside their lockers."

"Cool, they look just like the lockers back at CHS!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, I guess they do." Sunset said in amazement. Our heroes then came to the next stop.

"These are the Lounge Rooms, where rangers can hang out and relax in these seating areas." Buzz explained. "There are couches, chairs and a few tables located in these areas. Vid-screens are available to them in case they want to watch something on the tube. If they want to gaze at the beauty of the stars, a large window or two is there for them to view through."

"I wonder if they show cartoons." Pinkie asked herself. She then caught up with the group as they stopped at the next room.

"This is the Maintenance Bay, where Star Cruisers are temporarily placed for maintenance to ensure they do not interfere with landings or take-offs in the Launch Bay." Buzz said.

"Man, this place makes a car repair shop look small!" Applejack said to herself before going with the others to their next stop.

"This is Mission Control, the main deck of Star Command." Buzz said "Here, we regulate traffic and give clearance to vessels launching out of the space station and vessels to and from the Galactic Alliance's territory."

"I must say, this is most impressive." Fugitoid said to himself for the stopped at a room full of stout creatures about 2-1/2 feet tall and lime green with three eyes, pointed ears, and a clubbed antenna protruding from the top of their head.

"This is the Science Bay, where the LGMs spend their time developing new weapons and technology." Buzz said.

"It's also where I get my repairs and upgrades." XR added. Donnie was starstruck with all the tech.

"It's like I died and gone to geek heaven!" He said before Twilight helped him catch with the group.

"This is the Training Deck, where the Space Rangers go to train and hone their fighting skills against a variety of obstacles, ranging from robots to lasers." Buzz explained.

"Well, we will need to hone our skills for the next time we meet Warp, or encounter Zurg." Leo said to himself before catching up with the others to the last stop on the tour.

"This is the Refuse Hatch, the one weak spot of Star Command as it can cause a chain reaction if it's being targeted." Buzz explained.

"But what are the odds of that happening?" XR asked. Everyone looked at XR as if he wanted an answer.

"Anyway, that's the tour." Buzz said. "The LGMs have prepared rooms for ou guys to move in and get comfy so you can rest." He then turned to Leo. "And we better get that arm of yours"

"Thanks, Buzz." Leo said. "And if you ever need us to go with you on a mission, we're at your service."

"Good to know, because we will need all the help to stop Zurg." Buzz said.

Author's Note:

Well, our heroes moved into their temporary home in Star Command and plan to help Teams Lightyear and Lightspeed with whatever matters come up.

Trivia:

.I got the information of Star Command from the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Wiki