• Published 7th Feb 2020
  • 2,114 Views, 65 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls of Star Command - Mister V



Our heroes work with the heroes of Star Command to defeat the forces of evil

  • ...
5
 65
 2,114

Mechanical Melee

The next day, Twilight and Donnie were walking down the hall talking about the mission that Booster, Applejack, and Casey Jones went on.

"Isn't it nice for Booster's parents to make him a scrapbook showing all of his adventures?" Twilight asked.

"Ineed." Donnie answered. "Makes anyone lucky to be part of such a loving family." Just then, Commander Nebula called on the screen.

"You two, meet me in the meeting room." He said. When they arrived, they were shown a villain who's body is composed of sharp corners; pointed shoulders, taloned claws, and a body that ends in a sharp point. His head, resembling an upside-down triangle, sports a simple orange-colored right optic and a monocle-shaped left optic. His tongue is long and occasionally ends in a forked tip, and he possesses four fangs that are similar to drills to feed with.

"This is NOS-4-A2." Commander Nebula said. "He's a a robotic energy vampire originally created by the Evil Emperor Zurg to take over Star Command. Over time, he became one of Team Lightyear's main adversaries. After a failed attempt to take over Planet Z, NOS-4-A2 was ultimately defeated and destroyed by Ranger Ty Parsec. But we have seen sighting of him on Tradeworld lately. You two will go with XR to check it out."

"And where is XR?" Twilight asked.

"Hiding in this box." The commander said before putting a box on the table with XR indeed hiding inside.

"Dare I ask, why?" Donnie asked.

"Well, you see, XR's kinda had some bad history with NOS-4-A2." Commander Nebula said. He then explained about the time NOS-4-A2 used him as a robo puppet to destroy Star Command.

"Yeesh!" Twilight said. "That must have been rough having that Vampire control you."

"You have no idea." XR replied from inside the box.

"Sounds as bad as when me and Raph were vampires." Donnie added. "But don't worry, I'm sure we can handle it." So XR reluctently went with then to the shuttle. Along the way, XR thought that he'd calm his nerves by telling Twilight and Donnie how he met Buzz.

"I can still remember they we met like it was yesterday." He began. "Buzz was called to the science bay by the the some of the LGMs" The scene then changed to that fateful day.

"What's up, fellas?" Buzz asked.

"We heard about your fight with Commander Nebula." One of the LGMs said

"Now, it wasn't a fight." Buzz replied in dissagreement. "It was just a professional disagreement. And in time, he'll admit that I'm better off alone."

"We have solved your partner problem!" The LGM leader said in glee

"Not you guys too!" Buzz said in disbelief. "Look, I can't have a "partner problem" because I don't have a partner!"

"But XR is perfect for you." The LGM leader said as he and the others hung their heads in sadness

"XR?" Buzz asked in curiosity. "Who's XR?"

"Yes!" The LGMs said quietly, meaning that they knew he would asked. They then turn around the lights dim down and the camera flies over to two LGMs standing under a spotlight, in front of a garage door.

"Not "who"." One of the LGMs said "What.

"Witness the future of space justice!" The other LGM said.

"XR!"

"The experimental ranger!" The two LGMs walk off the stage and smoke comes out as the door opens. The camera then focuses on XR's Star Command logo on his chest. Then in another shot, we see a close-up of his green eyes as they light up with yellow lights. The final camera shot reveals his wheels for feet, then the camera slowly rises until we see his face.

"XR, reporting for duty." He said in a robotic voice. XR then moved forward as the lights come back on.

"Kind of short, isn't he?" Buzz asked. An LGM starts comparing his size to XR by putting his hand over his head.

"Hmm." He said. "Do you think so?"

"That little robot wouldn't stand a chance against Zurg's forces of evil." Buzz said, unimpressed

"Watch." The LGMs said in unison. A couple LGMs pull out blasters and violently shoot XR until he's in pieces. Just then, a car crusher crushes XR's parts except for one arm, which gets stomped on by an LGM riding a robo-walker.

"You're, uh... going somewhere with this?" Buzz asked, hoping for a little more. The LGMs assemble and fix XR from the ground up in seconds flat. XR's helmet sparkles and shines and he makes a whirring sound.

"If Zurg blows up XR..." One of the LGMs started.

"We can put him back together!" The other LMGs finished in unison.

"And Commander Nebula approved a robot ranger?" He then gets a closer look at XR before giving a obvious statement. "He hates robots." The LGMs then look at each other with mischief in their eyes.

"Well, he doesn't exactly know." One of them said.

"He does now!" Commander Nebula said angerly, scaring the little green guys. "Hmph!" He then walked down the stairs to them.

"Oh..." They said as they stood infront of XR "Hello, Commander!"

"So, you went ahead and built that expendable ranger." Commander Nebula said in irritation

"Uh, "experimental" ranger." One of the LGMs said to correct the commander.

"UNAUTHORIZED RANGER!" He yelled

"Uh..." One of the LGMs chuckled nervously as he handed Commander Nebula a clipboard with the authorization papers on it. "well, technically, it was authorized... by you. We slipped it in with our vacation request."

"Craters." Commander Nebula said in irritation. "They always get me that way. I keep telling them, no bucket of bolts can stand up to a real ranger."

"He's got you there, fellas." Buzz added.

"We thought of that." The LGM leader said as he pressed a button on a remote that makes XR's circuit chip pop up from the top of his head. "Artificial Intelligence Chip. XR is programmed to watch and learn."

"And he'll be learning from the best." Another one of the LGMs said as he nudged Buzz's leg. "You."

"True." Buzz said while crossing his arms as XR came up to him. "But, uh... I don't know."

XR then crosses his arms in the same manner. "I don't know." But the LGMs are insistent

"At least give him a test run as your new partner." One of them said, making Commander Nebula quite mad

"Lightyear, I already told you!" He said. "Ranger Nova is your new partner!"

"Why won't anybody listen to me!?" Buzz, about ready to blow his top. "NO! MORE! PARTNERS!"

"But, Buzz!" Suddenly the LGMs froze and their antennas started wiggling.

"What's eatin' them?" Commander Nebula asked.

"I've seen this before." Buzz said. "It's the "Mind Link"."

"Evil!" They all said in unison, and Buzz knew what that ment.

"Zurg." He said as the LGMs gasped in fear.

"His dark forces invade our home world!" They all said in fear

"I'm on my way!" Buzz said as he marched out of the Science Bay.

"I'm on my way." XR said, repeating Buzz's words. Buzz's rocket blasts off into space. In one shot the rocket flies towards the screen where we cut to inside the shuttle where Buzz opens his wrist communicator and talks into it.

"Buzz Lightyear mission log." He began. "Zurg's shadow looms overhe..." He then turns to XR talking from behind him.

"Buzz Lightyear mission log. Zurg's shadow looms over the..." He then turned to Buzz

"Could you not do that?" Buzz said.

"Could you not do that?" XR repeated. The ship then blasted into hyperdrive and flies off to the LGM homeworld.

"So what happened?" Donnie asked.

"Well, basically, Warp Darkmatter kinda blew me up and stole something from the LGMs." XR said. "The LGMs fix me up and the two of us along with Mira and Booster to stop Zurg from mind controlling everyone. Ever since then, Buzz and Warp have kinda been duking it out everytime they meet." This made the two of them shocked.

"Wow!" Donnie said. "I not sure wether or not I'm sorry I asked."

"So, what happened between Buzz and that Warp creep?" Twilight asked. XR was hesitant to answer.

"Well, none of us like to talk about it much cause it's kinda upsetting to Buzz." XR said. The three of them soon arrived TradeWorld. This planet is heavily loaded in technology, with more machines then organics.

"Okay, we should stick together." Twilight said. "This NOS-4-A2 guy could be anywhere." Perhaps she was right, for looking from the shadows, NOS-4-A2 was watching them from above, now outfitted with some new tools.

"Mmmmm, my favorite after dinner mint." He said, eyeing XR. "Ranger in a can. I'll" Soon our heroes get tuckered out from searching for their Robo-vampiric foe.

"Well, I'm worn out." Donnie said. "So far there's been no sign of NOS-4-A2."

"Good, then let's go home and say we tried." XR said with his knees knocking.

"Come on XR." Twilight said. "There comes a time when you have to face your fears and conquer them."

"Yeah, that's easy for you say!" XR said. "You've never faced any one like NOS-4-A2!"

"Actually, I have." Twilight said. "Some time ago, I tapped into magic during the Friendship Games and turned into Midnight Sparkle. My friends helped bring me back, but I've been scared using magic again. Then, I've had these dreams lately about myself as Midnight Sparkle. I dreamt about becoming her again and hurt all those I care about. The girls, the turtles, everyone that I cared about."

"And how did you conquer your fears?" XR asked.

"I had my friends to help me" Twilight said. "And now you have help from us. We can help with you to conquer your fear."

XR knew that she was right. He had lived in fear of NOS-4-A2 for too long. It was time to finish this once and for all. "Alright!" He said. "Let's get started!" They then begin a training montage while they set up a trap to have the advantage made of several items, including a canister of acid. As XR trains himself for the fight against NOS-4-A2, he remembers all that that Energy Vampire has done: Turned him into a zombie to use against his friends & destroy Star Command, endanger innocent people and robots through out the galaxy, hurt Savy's parents by draining their energy, particularly made a Robot graveyard on Tradeworld and turning his victims into his army, and tricked his brother XL into kidnapping Ty Parsec so they can use him to turn everyone into Wire-wolves to feed NOS-4-A2's hunger. He knew that tonight, they had to face NOS-4-A2 one on one. He knew that he had to end his reign of terror, once and for all. Soon, both XR and the trap were ready, and just in time. NOS-4-A2 was sighted at the power station nearby, and out heroes would have to lead him here for the trap to work. So they went to the power station. They see that him feeding on the power core.

"Ok, you guys get the trap ready." XR said. "I'll lure him to you guys." Twilight and Donnie nodded before heading off. He then turned to NOS-4-A2. "Hey, Fangface!" The energy vampire turned around and saw the robot ranger as he ran away.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite snake." He said before chasing after him. They went through many twists and turns, but XR soon arrived at the area where he and the others set up the trap. NOS-4-A2 arrived soon afterward.

"What's the matter, little one?" He said. "Tired of running?"

"Nope." XR said with a grin. "Just waiting for you to catch up." He then started blasting at the energy vampire, while avoiding his fangs and claws. Then Twilight stopped him dead in his tracks with her magic.

"About time you were disarmed." She said before ripping one of the energy vampire's arms off. He howled in pain from the amputation. Donnie then set up the canister of acid, which is disguised as a robot, before turning to the fight

"Hey ugly!" He said. "Take a bite out of this." He then throws the decoy robot. NOS-4-A2 fell for Donnie's trick and bites into the canister of acid which burns through his fangs. With the vampire robot disarmed and fangless, XR rushes in to finish the battle.

"Hey Scumrat" He said "This is for Savy SL2!" He then throws a punch so hard, NOS-4-2A's big eye starts to crack and shatters to pieces, causing him to scream in agony. Soon, the space rangers take the robot vampire off to jail crying out in pain.

"IT HURTS!" He screamed as they loaded him onto the ship. "IT HURTS!" Buzz then went to the team.

"Nice going team." Buzz said. "You've bagged NOS-4-A2 and saved trade world from getting a total black out."

"Well, it was XR who came up with the idea." Donnie said.

"Yeah, great job XR!" Twilight said. "Way to conquer your fears."

"I had some help from good friends." XR said confidently.

"Anyway, the commander just got a message from the admiral." Buzz said. "The admiral said that he'll be coming tomorrow, and that he will need to meet a Salamandrian for something important."

"A Salamandrian?" Twilight said. "One of our friends is a Salamandrian."

"Wait, what?" Buzz asked in amazment. "Star Command have been trying to find the Salamandrian homeworld to send recruiters for years and you're telling us you know one?!"

"Sure." Donnie said. "Infact, she happens to be Raph's girlfriend. And fortunely, we have a way to call her." And soon, the call was made and using teleportation technology, Mona Lisa presented herself to the group.

"Greetings, I am Y'Gythgba or Mona Lisa." She said. "Lieutenant of the Salamandrian forces, member of the Mighty Mutanimals, and future friend to you all."

"I like this one." Booster said. Meanwhile on Planet Z, Zurg was pleased with the progress of his magical hornets.

"Excellent, excellent!" He said. "These new Magic Hornets are progessing quite well. Now if only NOS-4-A2 wasn't so incompetent to let himself get caught."

"Maybe I can bring him back." As stranger said in the shadows. He stepped out to revealed to be a humanoid insect with gadgets on his wrists that look as if they could spew flames out. "After all, who knows about jailbreaks better then me, Scorch Bugg."

"Who indeed." Zurg asked as he laughed maniacally.

Author's Note:

So NOS-4-A2 has been defeated, and both good and evil get a new ally added to the list.

Credit for lines goes to Darth-Wrex

Trivia:

.This episode has references on the episodes The Adventure Begins and all the episodes NOS-4-A2 was in.