• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 2,787 Views, 46 Comments

Jackass: Equestria - BurningDownAForest



When the Mane 6 have to find a way to save Applejack's farm, they start a new T.V show.

  • ...
5
 46
 2,787

Getting Payback

Getting Payback

Pinkie Pie had stolen the camera a few hours ago, when she began devising a plan to get back at Rainbow Dash. She trotted to the bathroom and set it on a shelf across from the toilet, where it was slightly hidden. After making sure it was gone, she leaned down in front of it and stared into the lens.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I'm going to be kicking Dashie's ass all day today." She said with a sinister smile.

After she had finished the introduction, Pinkie darted out of the room, leaving the camera on.

Several minutes later, Rainbow Dash walked into the bathroom holding an newspaper under her wing, and shut the door. Not noticing the camera, she took a seat on the toilet. Seconds later, Pinkie kicked open the door to the bathroom, hitting it against the cyan pegasus.

"Ah, Pinkie! What the fuck?!" Rainbow screamed.

Without another word, the pink earth pony unleashed a lengthy barrage of slaps and punches onto her. The pegasus tried to put up her hooves to defend, but the hit's just kept on coming.

"Pinkie! STOP!" Dash shouted.

After a few more slaps, Pinkie ripped the newspaper from her forelegs and ripped it in half, stuffing both pieces back into her face. A few more hits later, Dash fell off of the toilet and fell to the linoleum floor.

"PINKIE!"

Pinkie Pie knew the damage was done and sprinted out of the door. Dumbfounded, Dash returned to her seat on the toilet and looked around with a confused expression.

"Pinkie?!" She shouted, leaning out of the doorway.

No answer.

"What the hell," Dash said, trying to piece together her newspaper. "You're actin' crazy out there..."

* * *

"Spike, over here." Pinkie said, motioning with her hoof.

Spike nodded, activated the camera and made his way to the pink pony. With another point, Spike aimed the camera into a small doorway to another bathroom where Dash was straightening her mane. Pinkie kicked open the door again and charged in.

"Ah! Pinkie what the-?!" Dash screamed, but was cut off by another parade of slaps.

Spike simply continued filming as the cyan pegasus fell to the ground, still being slapped profusely. After Pinkie thought she had done enough damage, she reached for the mane-straightener and threw it down on the ground, sending pieces flying in every direction.

"PINKIE! Celestia-damnit, STOP!" Dashie screamed, still reeling from the pain of a million slaps.

The pink earth pony motioned for Spike to follow as the two made their escape.

* * *

Yet another time, Pinkie set up the camera in a hidden location. This time, in Rainbow Dash's living room. Pinkie Pie was hiding behind the couch with an extremely large leaf blower.

Minutes later, Dash entered her home with a smile, carrying saddlebags full of groceries. Upon hearing the front door open, Pinkie leaped up from behind the couch and pulled the throttle on the machine, causing the pegasus to stumble backwards as food from the saddlebags flew around the room.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Rainbow shouted over the roar of the device.

Pinkie only pulled the throttle harder, causing Rainbow Dash to somersault backwards and out of her house.

While rainbow moaned in pain on the ground, Pinkie picked up a bag of carrots and threw it in Rainbow's face.

"Take a carrot, BITCH." She said with a laugh.

"Fuck you Pinkie..." Dash said exhausted.

"Oh, hang on." Pinkie said, running back into the house.

"Pinkie what are you? OH FUCK. NOnononono-" Dashie said, but was promptly cut off by a large leaf blower colliding with her face.

* * *

"Are you sure we should do this?" Twilight asked as Pinkie hoofed her an electric shaver.

"Hell yeah, she deserves it." The pink earth pony said with a sinister grin.

Twilight shrugged, knowing she definitely did deserve it. Without another word, Twilight levitated the camera and shaver, putting the camera behind the shaver so only the tip of it could be seen.

The purple unicorn found her target and slowly began to approach the cyan pegasus.

Dun-dun









dun-dun.







Dun-dun......


The shaver collided with Rainbow Dash's mane, taking off a considerable amount of it. The mare immediately jolted forward and onto her hooves, turning back to see the shaver assassin.

"Yeah, that's right BITCH!" Twilight shouted, throwing the shaver in the face of her friend.

Rainbow raised an eyebrow as she felt the back of her mane.

"Oh my..." The purple unicorn said.

What is happening to us? She thought.