• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 2,787 Views, 46 Comments

Jackass: Equestria - BurningDownAForest



When the Mane 6 have to find a way to save Applejack's farm, they start a new T.V show.

  • ...
5
 46
 2,787

Electric Avenue

Electric Avenue

Several ponies waited on the opposite side of a large, wooden tunnel next to the large red barn on Sweet Apple Acres. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Rarity, Berry Punch, and Bon Bon stood, dressed in striped prison uniforms, while Applejack and Fluttershy stood off to the side, several bandages covering wounds all across their bodies. Rarity whined and pouted slightly.

"These stripes are positively dreadful..." she said with a frown.

Rainbow Dash and Twilight looked to eachother and rolled their eyes in sync.

"This will be a piece of cake. Whatever AJ has planned can't be that bad." Dash said with a chuckle.

Bon Bon looked around for a moment before yawning.

"When do I get my bits?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"You get your bits when this here stunt is over." Applejack said, examining the tunnel before the striped-shirted ponies.

The cream-colored earthpony sighed and rolled her eyes as Applejack turned to Spike, who was holding a small video camera in his claws.

"Spike, we ready?" she asked, raising an eyebrow to the purple dragon.

Spike chuckled menacingly and gave the orange earthpony in front of him a claws-up as he pressed record.

"Hello, I'm Applejack and we're here at Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack said with a wide smile pointing a hoof at the farm behind her. "It's about 3 days after Zap Apple Harvest, and we've saved a couple of over-charged apples for some of our friends."

Rainbow Dash quickly perked her head up.

"What?!" she asked frantically.

Applejack responded by bucking the side of the large tunnel, causing several Zap-Apples to fall, each held by a thin string. Fluttershy and Applejack giggled quietly.

"No... No way... We can't run through Zap-Apples, we'll get shocked!" Rainbow said, pointing a hoof to the now-sparking tunnel.

"That's the point, numb nuts." Applejack said.

"We could really hurt ourselves!" Twilight chimed in.

"Yeah!" Pinkie Pie said.

"I smell... Cinnamon Rolls..." Berry Punch said, obviously intoxicated.

Rarity sighed and face-hoofed.

"Who paid Berry Punch to come here?!" Rarity asked, an annoyed tone in her voice.

"These girls here are going to run for freedom today." Fluttershy said, looking into the lens of Spike's camera.

"This is, Electric Avenue." Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash and Twilight looked to each other nervously, while Rarity backed away from the tunnel slowly.

"You think we should just...?" Rainbow asked.

Twilight nervously jumped around on her hooves in circles for a moment.

"I.... Yeah." Twilight replied.

With a heavy sigh, Twilight threw herself into the buzzing tunnel, followed closely by Rainbow Dash. Instantly the two were shocked by the sparking apples and were sent to the ground.

"Gah, FUCK!" Rainbow shouted, the apples continuously zapping her as she crawled along the ground.

Twilight tried to resist the pain and keep charging through, but was stopped as an apple collided with her horn, and sent her reeling backwards. Dash yelped in pain as Twilight stumbled over her and fell to the floor as well.

"Twilight!" Dash screamed, still being shocked vigorously by the apples.

On the outside of the tunnel, Rarity and Pinkie Pie both took deep breaths, then threw themselves in the tunnel as well,

A symphony of pained groans and yelps erupted from the mouth of the tunnel as the Zap-Apples touched against their coats.

"Fuck! Just go, GO!" Twilight screamed, shoving Dash forward.

The rainbow maned pegasus tried to return to her hooves, but was hit by another apple and crashed head-first into the side of the tunnel. With her out of the way, Twilight sprinted through the rest of the tunnel, tripping at the end. The purple mare came crashing to the ground on her forehead, her horn digging into the ground. The unicorn tried to pull her head free, but it was no use, her horn was intent on staying in the ground.

As Pinkie Pie and Rarity reeled in pain and limped through the tunnel, screaming and yelping every time an apple came within a few inches of them, Bon Bon and Berry Punch began their run through. Instantly Berry Punch was sent to the ground, her body jolting violently as the swinging apples swarmed around her. Bon Bon, on the other hoof, sprinted through the course, by-passing Pinkie Pie and Rarity completely. AS soon as she escaped the tunnel however, she collided with the stuck Twilight, and both ponies were sent painfully to the ground.

"Oh my sweet Celestia, this fucking kills!" Pinkie screamed as she placed a hoof against the wall for support, inching out of the tunnel sluggishly.

Rarity slammed her hoof against the wall and screamed in pain as the apples continued buzzing around her, sending volts through her body.

"Who's fucking idea was this?!" she screamed angrily.

Eventually, the white unicorn made her way out of the buzzing tunnel and fell limp on the ground just outside.

Rainbow Dash breathed heavily, trying to shake her body of the immense pain and exhaustion. Spike moved in close and aimed the camera to the panting pegasus.

"How did it feel?" The dragon asked jokingly.

"It feels like I just got tazed you little fucker!" Rainbow shouted, trying to knock the camera out of his claws.

"Oh my... Oh my Celestia... That was... WHY?! WHY DID WE DO THAT?!" Twilight shouted, propped up against the side of the tunnel.

Pinkie Pie sat next to Bon Bon, panting vigorously, her mane frazzled and out of place.

"That was the worst. Fucking. Thing. Ever. In the history. Of the world." Pinkie said, stopping to breath throughout the sentence.

On the other side of the tunnel, Applejack chuckled with Fluttershy, and raised her hoof to the yellow pegasus. Shy met it with a sharp crack!

"I'd say that was pretty successful." Applejack said with a chuckle.

"Quite." Fluttershy replied.

Comments ( 9 )

well.....WHO'S BACK?!??!

i got an idea hehehehe:trollestia: Beehive tetherball for you know AJ and Fluttershy

Interesting crossover, I'm pretty much liking this story. Hope you make more in the future :moustache:

Maybe for the next chapter they should do something like this:rainbowlaugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D7IAvRAXng

Two words I can say seeing all of this: holy sh*t, sir this is fcking funny :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

4308842 I love those ideas. Pinkie would so be Steve O, (the guy even used to be a clown) and I like the idea of Spike as "Wee-man."

Does that mean Rainbow Dash hates snakes?

4746249 Yeah, I know... :applecry: Poor Ryan...

Login or register to comment