• Published 22nd Aug 2019
  • 473 Views, 4 Comments

Untitled Displaced Fanfiction (REMAKE) - Songbird Serenade Thanos



A shot-for-shot remake of the original story. A stockbroker named Jonah ends up in Ponyville. He decides to influence its culture.

  • ...
8
 4
 473

know that i love you

Author's Note:

sorry for the hiatus...

story will be finished soon.

maybe abruptly but will be finished. i want to thank everyone who commented on my stories and gave them likes or dislikes.

Jonah then went to Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie Pie was baking some brownies.

"May I have one of those brownies?" Jonah asked.

"Sure, mister royal gardener sir! Just one?" said Pinkie.

"Yeah," said Jonah "just one,"

"Coming right up!"

Jonah received a brownie which was indeed exchanged for currency. He thanked her and left. He then gazed upon Applejack and realised she may know more about the situation than she let on. She smiled a nervous smile and from that, Jonah knew that Fluttershy had allowed her love for her friends to compromise the integrity of her promise. Jonah wept. Applejack noticed this and came galloping up to Jonah.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I worry for you," replied Jonah.

"Don't. I'm just... gosh darn, that god-danged Halloween movie. It's got me checking every alleyway now. I know it's not real, but... it was so violent and nasty! I sound like such a sissy prude but I never done seen a movie like that before! I don't know what's come over me!" said Applejack.

Jonah still suspected there was more to this.

"Don't worry. Either it'll go out of fashion or you'll get used to it. Either way, the fear will go away with time. Besides, it wouldn't be so successful if people didn't wanna see it in some capacity, right?" said Jonah.

"I guess not," said Applejack.


Phase two was deployed. Jonah was admiring the architecture of Twilight's treehouse while Rainbow Dash conversed with Twilight about the new movie. Twilight was neutral on the subject whereas Rainbow Dash was effusively defending the movie's artistic merit. The LSD-crazed ponies chanted and raved and clubbed one another over the head. Upon seeing this degeneracy, Jonah wept.

"Did you know this would happen?" asked Twilight.

Jonah nodded.

"Why didn't you tell everyone?" she cried.

"I couldn't subvert the will of the princesses," said Jonah.

TO BE CONTINUED...