• Published 22nd Aug 2019
  • 467 Views, 4 Comments

Untitled Displaced Fanfiction (REMAKE) - Songbird Serenade Thanos



A shot-for-shot remake of the original story. A stockbroker named Jonah ends up in Ponyville. He decides to influence its culture.

  • ...
8
 4
 467

blackpool grime

After that, life returned to normal for Jonah. He tended the gardens dutifully. There was a secret area of the garden used to store flowers that can be used as weapons (due to them expelling deadly gas). He had shown some of the ponies Halloween II and from that reached the conclusion that humans had a greater overall capacity for evil. Some walked out as the level of violence being shown on screen was unprecedented. While horror movies did exist, there was a taboo against blood or gore. There was also a secret flower being grown as part of phase two. Celestia and Luna planned to poison the water supply with psychedelics so as to raise the consciousnesses of the average pony. Jonah naturally agreed with this plan. Not, of course, because he saw any inherent value in psychedelics but simply because it is important to endear oneself to those that are in power, no matter now insane they may be. This secret flower secreted a magical juice that, when dropped into water, produced a compound that brought on vivid hallucinations. It bore a stark resemblance to Ring Embrace, a mythical flower species that pony theologians trace back to the beginning of the universe, contained a genetic code similar to ponies and may have been eaten by King Solomon (not our King Solomon, their King Solomon).


Ten days remained until phase two was to be put into action. Jonah decided to visit Fluttershy. She was visibly scared of Jonah and while she had indeed grown out of her social anxiety in regards to other ponies, she was understandably on guard when confronted with Jonah.

“I just wanted to say,” said Jonah through the crack in the door “I really would recommend not giving your animals water ten days from now,”

“Why?” asked Fluttershy, shaking nervously.

Jonah faked a blush and made a few performative stammers.

“I’m not supposed to tell you this, but...” he said softly.

Fluttershy’s countenance remained frozen.

“I have secret intel from the royal sisters that a terrorist may be poisoning the water supply with something that makes animals go psychotic,” said Jonah.

Fluttershy looked absolutely terrified.

“Of course, even if the information turns out to be true, it wouldn’t affect ponies in the slightest, it’d be completely harmless. Trust me on that, Fluttershy. Trust me. In the interest of national security, do NOT tell any of your friends about this visit or what you’ve learned, alright?” said Jonah.

Fluttershy nodded quickly.

Jonah then gave her a half-hearted thumbs up and walked off. It was a strange line to draw, he thought. He was perfectly willing to let all of Ponyville be poisoned but was concerned for the safety of Fluttershy’s pets. Then again, he was going by the assumption that the sisters were telling the truth when they said the hallucinogenic fluid would expand consciousnesses and not simply drive everypony crazy. Jonah acknowledged that that was a very stupid assumption. What else could he do? Who knows how the royal sisters would react to him abandoning his post. He also didn’t know how long phase two would last. This meant that he could die of dehydration while waiting for the ponies to come down from their trip. Either that or end up accidentally ingesting the poison and possibly die or be driven mad. He didn’t know if the princesses knew what they were talking about.


A new movie was soon to come out inspired by Halloween II that would push the envelope and break the violence taboo. Conservative commentators were already calling it the sickest piece of filth to have ever been created. Jonah wondered if this was the beginning of the downfall. If the differences between man and pony were purely sociological, then perhaps ponies would be dragged down to humanity’s level by fiction.

TO BE CONTINUED...