• Published 7th Jun 2020
  • 433 Views, 17 Comments

Spiders and Loyalty: Maximum Shadows - Alvaxerox



A young girl name Isabelle Parker transferred to Canterlot High to get some for a special purpose. She is also a superhero name Spider-Tsundere. And She will face an enemy like that will decide the fate of Earth and Equestria.

  • ...
3
 17
 433

Chapter 6: Runaway Shadow

Principal Celestia and Isabelle were shocked in fear as the creature claiming itself to be called The Pony of Shadows laugh as it was chuckling at its host when it took over Cinch's body. But it was only a piece of it. But strong enough to cause destruction. It shot its horn at Isabelle, blasting her with dark magic over some boxes, they fell on her. Then the shadow infected Cinch grabbed Principal Celestia with its tendrils. "Hello... Princess!"

"Princess?" Isabelle transformed into Spider-Tsundere and kicked shadow Cinch away from Principal Celestia. "I don't know what your talking about slobberjaw!" She said.

Shadow Cinch got back up. "I'll show you true darkness little girl!"

"Like if I had a quarter for everytime I heard that." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Cinch! You have to fight that creature! Its controlling you!" Principal Celestia said.

"Oh yeah, FIGHT THIS!" Shadow Cinch morphed into a massive everything with tendrils grabbing both Principal Celestia and Spider-Tsundere.

And used its tendrils to whack Spider-Tsundere across the room like a toy. "As last... the time has finally come!"

Spider-Tsundere got free and used her electric venom to grab and shock the shadow's tendrils and electrocuted back to normal... sorta. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "From the looks of what you are, you seem to be a former shall of yourself."

But shadow Cinch got from the electric venom, grabbed Spider-Tsundere and slammed her to a glass closet door, knocking her out. "Oh don't worry child... there's plenty of me to deal with you." Then shadow Cinch threw massive punch at the wall, making a big hole and escaped.

Principal Celestia ran to Spider-Tsundere to get her up. "Isabelle!" She cried out as she rolls her to her front. "Isabelle come on, wake up!"

Spider-Tsundere managed to get up with Principal Celestia's help. "Please... call me Spider-Tsundere." She said weakly. She walked to the canister and grabbed it as she morphed into her shadow suit. "This should hold it again."

"Are you kidding? Your hurt. You can't run after that thing?" Principal Celestia said.

Spider-Tsundere ignored her principal's warning. "I have to Celestia. We don't have time. My healing factor will take a few minutes to kick start." She said as she got out of the same hole to chase the shadow infected Cinch.


Spider-Tsundere swings through Canterlot City but couldn't find Cinch. "That... Shadow Pony, whatever it calls itself got too much a head start." She said. "It could be anywhere by now."

"Is- I mean Spider-Tsundere. I've picked up some police activity nice blocks east!" Principal Celestia said in Spider-Tsundere's comminicator.

Spider-Tsundere looks at the destruction coming from the edge of the city limit. "Hmph, that's subtle." She swings the edge of the city where the path leads to the woods and the shadow infected Cinch was terrorizing the people as it was throwing cars and shooting dark magic. Spider-Tsundere managed to swing just in time. "You think the traffic in Canterlot City is bad. Its about to get worst if you don't let go of Cinch." The shadow Cinch growled and grabbed two truck doors and threw them at Spider-Tsundere. Luckily Spider-Tsundere dodged that doors and shot her webs at one of them. "Thanks for the present. But I don't need it!" She said as she slams the door at the shadow Cinch, and the impact knocked it out and Spider-Tsundere slammed her feet at Cinch's torso. "Alright. Time to free Cinch. I'm pretty sure she's not gonna rant at the end of this."

Spider-Tsundere used her shadow tendrils to grabbed the shadow substance. But it licked and sense it. "It feels... familiar... So that's what that human princess was doing in that secret lab of hers." The shadow said.

The shadow laughs as it absorbs the synthetic shadow suit from Spider-Tsundere. "Garakuta basuketto. This is what I get for bringing a shadow suit to a shadow fight." Spider-Tsundere said. As the shadow Cinch absorbed the synthetic shadow, thus giving it a body similar to his previous form as the Pony of Shadows.


"Enough! When the Pony of Shadows uses the stone, it will be the end of this pathetic realm... and the next...!" The Pony of Shadows said.

"Stone, what are you talking about?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

The Pony of Shadows jumped to the top of a building. "You served your purpose, Cinch." He said as he latches Cinch of from his body, and left as Cinch falls to her doom.

"No!" Spider-Tsundere said as she falls off to catch Cinch. "Hold on Ms. Cinch, this is gonna get a bumpy ride." She grabbed Cinch and fall in a community pool. The Pony of Shadows morphed back into its original form and escaped while giggling.

Spider-Tsundere got Cinch out of the pool and placed her on the side of it. "If there's any luck to this Cinch, you won't remember any of this." Spider-Tsundere then shook her head to get the water off her. "Celestia you still there, I need you to call an ambulance for Cinch. She's still unconscious."

"Already on it Spider-Tsundere." Principal Celestia said. "But we have some bad news. We lost that... Pony of Shadows."

"Yeah I noticed. But don't worry. I think I know a way to track it, I mean him." Spider-Tsundere said.

To be continued...