• Published 7th Jun 2020
  • 433 Views, 17 Comments

Spiders and Loyalty: Maximum Shadows - Alvaxerox



A young girl name Isabelle Parker transferred to Canterlot High to get some for a special purpose. She is also a superhero name Spider-Tsundere. And She will face an enemy like that will decide the fate of Earth and Equestria.

  • ...
3
 17
 433

Chapter 2: Patrolling a new city

The first day at CHS wasn't so bad. Already the students in the special program became friends with Isabelle. But now it was time for Isabelle to go home. But before she can go home... She wants to check out the city in her superhero identity... Spider-Tsundere. She ran to an alleyway where no one can see her. Isabelle activated her bracelet and it transformed her into Spider-Tsundere.


Meanwhile...

Principal Celestia was walking out if the school and she Isabelle running to an alleyway, she looked a little closely, and she saw a light, and she sees a costume girl coming up the wall and swinging away into the city.

"Was that... Isabelle?" She asked herself.


Spider-Tsundere climb up the wall side of a building and look around at Canterlot City. "The best thing about being a superhero Is patrolling. So let's see if there's any interesting happening around this city." She said to herself. Spider-Tsundere waited for a little while. Until she sees a thief running with some expensive jewels. So she made her apperance to the thief. By looking like a zombie, the thief at Spider-Tsundere, her bones were cracking as her neck was being fixed. Thief was so scared he ran and Spider-Tsundere chased him. She stopped the thief and he was scared of her. Then she laughed. "You should've seen your face. Ha ha ha." She said. "You really thought I was a zombie?" The thief nodded. "Well too bad. I'm not a zombie. I am a damaged creature. Now just give me the bag, and I won't eat you alive." The thief gave the bag to Spider-Tsundere and she took the thief to jail.


Later...

Isabelle went the to the apartment she and her mom live in. Her mom was setting up dinner. "Oh hey Isabelle. Welcome back." Penelope said.

"Hey mom." Isabelle said. Where's Tira?"

"Believe me or not, she said she's a little occupied for a little while." Penelope said.

"What do you mean?" Isabelle said.

"She said she's bumped into someone name Stark." Penelope said.

"That's weird." Isabelle said. "Stark... Doesn't ring a bell."

"Actually I think I have a theory." Penelope said. "Remember that energy wave in the sky last week?"

"Yeah. It looked like a cosmic rainbow and it harmed no one." Isabelle said to her mom. "How so?"

"Tira came to Canterlot City to investigate the waves. That's why she insisted you come with her as well." Penelope said.

"If that's true why did you come?" Isabelle said.

"Because we have a lot of catch-up on since I'm not really dead. and I miss hanging out with you when you were just a kid." Penelope said.

"Awww... Well I did miss you as well. So anyways did Tira find anything related to the waves?" Isabelle asked.

"She said it happens at Canterlot High a few weeks ago. Before we came here." Penelope said.

"Hmmm... Well I have seen the records in CHS. According to the school's recent current events, it has suffered some casualties regarding magical events." Isabelle said.

"This info can be useful for Tira." Penelope said.

"Well I also want to prove to dad that I can a detective someday." Isabelle said. "I did inherited his skills after all."

"Well, with the waves incident out of the way. How was your first day at CHS?" Penelope asked her daughter.

"It was very nice." Isabelle said. "The students at the special program were very generous to me."

"That's great." Penelope said. "Now we're only going to be here for 2 months so maybe this city has something to do with the energy waves."

"Maybe. And dad and my friends need to know this info in case Neo-Tech City has another energy wave again." Isabelle said.

"We'll tell them tomorrow." Penelope said. "Now let's have some dinner and then go to sleep."

"I also need to see some clues if this city involves my nightmare of that darkness." Isabelle thought to herself. "I need to know if there's any connections."

To be continued...