• ...
 1
 447

The Arrival/DVD

-The Next Day-

A knock was heard at the door & Twilight answered it.

"Hi Twilight" Ice Shard said.

"Hello Ice, it's so good to see you." Twilight brought her cousin inside & they greeted Spike & Nyx. Starlight was on a trip with Trixie to the Changeling Kingdom to visit Thorax.

“I’m very excited to be here & now we can play!” Ice Shard said excitedly. Twilight sighed.

“Unfortunately I have , work to do & spike & Nyx Are gonna help me, but that’s why I got you this.” She pulls out the DVD. Ice Shard is so excited to see the DVD that right off the bat she pleaded with Twilight to pop it into the DVD player. Twilight, Spike, & Nyx went to work while she watched the episode.

-2 hours later-

Twilight just finished grading Smolder’s Essay & was just about to grade Gallus’ when Ice Shard came in looking as pale as a sheep. “T-Twilight?” she said.

“Are you okay?” Twilight asked. She then felt Ice’s head & noticed her temperature went up.

“W-why did Thomas kill the children?” Twilights heart sank like a stone, but she brushed it off.

“I’m sure Thomas didn’t kill the children. Now you need your medicine & to go to bed.” After helping Ice get ready for bed, Spike asked Twilight what was going on. Twilight told him about what Ice said about the children. Spike was equally surprised.

“What did she see on that DVD Twilight?” Spike asked.

“I don’t know but I say we find out” Twilight looked at the dvd case and noticed a number on the bottom right corner. “666” odd… Spike got some popcorn while Twilight put in the dvd. It didn’t have a main menu like most dvds, it just went straight into the episode. It looked normal so far. Thomas was told to pick up a group of foals & take them to the seaside by Sir Topimhat. The first out of place thing Twilight noticed was there was no narrator in this episode. The episode then showed Thomas picking up the kids and them climbing on board. Like always, there was a scene with Thomas zooming down the rails with the children cheering.

-Then There Was Trouble-

Twilight & Spike saw that Bertie the bus was stuck on the railroad tracks. They wondered what was about to happen, & that’s when the episode got dark. Bertie starred at Thomas in fear, but that little blue train just smiled and sped up. What was worse was that he started laughing, & now the kids were crying. Thomas crashed into Bertie causing pieces of them to go flying everywhere. The screen then showed the carnage inside the coaches. Limbs were broken, heads were torn off, & what looked like real blood was splattered everywhere. The screen went to static as Spike started to feel sick, and Twilight felt herself boiling over with anger thinking “What sick son of a bitch would make something this messed up for kids?” Messages started to appear on the screen. Disturbing ones like “kill,” “obey,” “multiply,” & “die.” Twilight threw the disk away after breaking it in half. She then checked on Ice Shard who was happily asleep. Twilight tucked in Spike and Nyx And went to bed herself.