• Published 22nd Nov 2019
  • 264 Views, 0 Comments

Everything Is Perfect, Everything Is Fine - TPC-2k16



Everything is going to be okay, right?

  • ...
 0
 264

Prince Kyle

And before Kyle knew it, he reappeared back to where he was before, the six girls still there. Seeing the expressions on each one of his newfound friends faces, each staring at him with surprise, if not shock. Maybe a little of both.

Kyle looks back to see his new pair of wings. Getting an understanding of why they’re all staring at him.

“I know what you all are thinking,” Kyle moves his head to look at everyone, “And to be honest, I don’t know either.”

“It’s just... you-“ Twilight gets interrupted when Princess Celestia magically appears flying above in the night sky, landing in between Kyle and the six girls.

“I’m sure there are a lot of questions.”

“You’re sure.” Rainbow Dash whispers to Applejack.

“And I would just like to say," Celestia walks up to face Kyle, kneeling herself down before him, “Equestria’s newest royal member, Prince Kyle!”

Silence hangs in the air for a good solid minute. Kyle staring at the still kneeling princess with that of unclarity.

“Hold up. What?!” Pinkie breaks up the long silence.

***

And so, Kyle’s coronation came and went.

It wasn’t real big or anything like how coronations normally are. Only a handfull of ponies (and one griffin) showed up to witness the spectacle of a pony who nopony knows much about be crowned as a Prince of Equestria.

So how nervous was Kyle, knowing how he’s now considered royalty?

A little. If by a little do I mean none at all, surprising.

And so with a whole new chapter opening up, the only thing Kyle can do is think and look up at the stars.

***

“So like, now that I’m considered ‘royalty’, does this mean that I don’t have to go to school no more? Can I still at least ride my dirt bike? Ugh, I have so many questions?!”

“Oh. Don’t worry about that. We’ll know soon... after you help us out with a little something” Twilight tells him.

Kyle (Prince Kyle as he’s formally called) just looks at her anxiously.

***

“Together. I think we have to do this together!” Kyle shouts out to all the ponies around him.

All six of the Mane Six nod their heads simultaneously, then forming a circle around Kyle.

Starswirl and Galbus both activate their magic for in preparation of what Kyle’s about to do.

Shortly thereafter, Twilight uses her magic to safely transfer all of Starswirl’s and Galbus’ magic to Kyle. The rest of the girls giving their own (of what they have) to Kyle too.

“Okay. Time to get... saving.”

And so Kyle would end up using all of their magic to help him officially stop the threat of the ‘star destruction’ prophecy.

And that was it. Everything’s all okay.

***

“Wait! Rose. Stop!!!”

Kyle yells out as he tries to get his crush’s attention. Before she boards the train and he’ll probably never ever see her again.

Luckily though, he got her attention. Rose Streaks got his attention when some random pony nudged her shoulder and told her about the winged unicorn running frantically towards her, with a roll of her eyes she sets her suitcase down onto the train’s platform.

Kyle runs up to face her, panting for air a little. “It’s just that IknowofwhathappenedandIcompletelyunderstandit’sallthatIloveyouandwouldwishtostayincontactwithyoueventhoughI’mnowroyaltyandhaveroyaldutiesmostlikely.” Kyle gasps for air after that long explanation he just said.

Uh...” Rose looks uncomfortably around to see how there’s no pony looking their way. Nopony not even noticing how there’s a MALE alicorn right in front of her. “I wouldn’t mind staying in contact too, but as far as you havin’ a crush on me... I’m a-“

Kyle doesn't seem to listen to what she’s saying as he closed his eyes, pluckered up his lips, and went in for a romantic, drama filled ‘goodbye’ kiss.

Only for Rose Streaks to block him with a hoof.

Kyle finally opens his eyes after what felt like fifteen minutes (okay not exactly) to see that the whole time he was just kissing her hoof.

A shade of embarrassment appearing on his face as he immediately backs away from her.

Um...”

“I promise to keep in check. As long as you write, I’ll write too.” That was the last thing Rose Streaks ever said to Kyle as she immediately grabbed her suitcase and boarded the train.

Author's Note:

Yep, that’s all...