• Published 22nd Nov 2019
  • 262 Views, 0 Comments

Everything Is Perfect, Everything Is Fine - TPC-2k16



Everything is going to be okay, right?

  • ...
 0
 262

An Unexpected Surprise

“Just one more... done!”

Phew. All that paperwork looked rough just from looking at it. But give it to you to get it done,” Spike brings out a small pocket watch, checking it, “In record time too! In fact, that’s the fastest you’ve ever finished all your important princess documents. Leaving us with a whole twenty minutes to spare!”

“Geez, I knew I was fast. But not 'Rainbow Dash' fast. Speaking of, now that we’re done, ready to move on to the next part of our schedule?” Twilight gets too overly excited.

Spike’s smile turns into a frown. “Oh. Well I just thought since we’ve finished early that we...-”

Spike gets cut off as a doorbell sounds all throughout the Castle.

“That’s weird. Since when did we get a doorbell?”

Spike shrugs at Twilight’s question.

Twilight and Spike move out of the Castle's Throne Room and towards the big double entrance doors.

Opening up, the two see Starswirl the Bearded on the other side.

“Oh hey Starswirl. What brings you here-“

“No time for chitchat. We must show you something.”

“Uh, we?” Spike asked.

Galbus the Centaur comes into view to reveal himself to the two.

“That would be me. Galbus' the name. Legendary centaur is my game.”

“Wait you’re actually real!” Twilight freaks out over.

***

“And that is why we are here. And now that you know, we ask if you will be helping us?” Starswirl offered after just finishing up explaining to both Twilight and Spike of what could happen.

Though Twilight didn’t really hear much of what he said as she just so blatantly stared at Galbus the whole time. Just shocked.

“Are you done? A creature of great attribute like myself doesn’t deserve this much attention.” Galbus annoyingly said.

Twilight finally looks away from him. “It’s just... I thought that... you’re actually real!”

“Yes I am. I figured a pony like you would know.”

Twilight’s face blushes a little, feeling a little embarrassed. “It’s a long story.”

Right. So anyway...” Spike motions to Starswirl.

“Ah yes. So princess, will you consider our offer?”

Twilight takes a deep breath. “Of course. Anything to help save Equestria and any other of our allies' homelands. You can count on us.” Twilight gives a salute.

“In that case, let’s head out!” Galbus commands to everyone. Twilight looking back at him, one of her eyes twitching.