• Published 28th Jun 2019
  • 2,364 Views, 19 Comments

Stuck in my own Fanfic - AntiBronyBenSwolo



The Dazzlings come across a fanfic author who banished himself into the human world. Unfortunately, that author is me.

  • ...
3
 19
 2,364

the title that's a swimming joke

I paced around on the deck of the ship the Dazzlings and I have discovered and made our home since we got evicted. So far, I pulled whatever bull crud I could think of out of thin air (or wherever, really,) and make it feel like our new home. I got us a fridge, a few game systems (with a nice TV of course), some nice beds, a bookshelf, a radio, all that jazz. I was trying to think of what I could follow up the story with. It got to the point where I was considering writing a filler chapter as a joke.

"Hey AntiBronyBenSwolo," Adagio said, draping her arms across my shoulders as if she could make my mouthful of a username sound seductive. It was clear she was up to something.

"Hey there. You need any help selling any of the treasure?" I asked, trying to get Adagio to back up at least a bit. However, she could barely budge.

"No, we're doing pretty fine," Adagio said, having me sit on the stairs to the poopdeck.

"Then, what is it you need?" I asked.

"It's not really what I need. It's more like what you need." Adagio said, as she sat down beside me and stared me down like a cat. I can tell where this is going now, and it got me to turn red...again.

"I get it. I'm single, and I'm sad because of it, and you're trying to fix that. I'm grateful, and I thank you for it. I just feel like this is all going just a bit too fast," I explained, standing up, leaning on the railing of the ship.

"Well, you are at least interested in us enough to accept our little bet, right?" Adagio asked, somewhat dropping the act. I couldn't lie, she was right. I nodded, but I was reluctant to do so. Adagio got up and leaned on the rail with me, placing her hand on mine. I blushed even harder than before. I felt like I was on fire but couldn't put it out.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" I asked as Adagio headed below deck. Her letting go of my hand caused me to relax at least a little.

"Oh, BenSwolo. I'm a siren. And I'm gonna do what sirens do best." Adagio said, closing the hatch. I feel like I knew where this was going. Then again, I probably would anyways. I waited for a few more seconds to see what Adagio was up to. And then she came back up. She was wearing a violet two-piece swimsuit with pink outlines, and red flip-flops, and it made her straight out attractive. If she asked me out in that outfit, I would have no choice but to say yes. The bright side is that it was too decorated and not revealing enough for this story to become that kind of story, or else I would be in serious hot water.

Speaking of water, Adagio leaped into the water without hesitation, leaving her sandals behind. I looked over the edge and saw Adagio swimming like a pro. I kind of forgot that if you're moving into a long lost pirate ship stuck in a cave hidden by a waterfall, Mother Nature is basically giving you a large swimming pool.

"Adagio? You OK?" I called out, as Adagio ascended from the water.

"I'm fine. Why don't you come in? The water's great." Adagio said, urging me to come in. Sudden emotions flustered my head. On one hand, I won't be so lonely. On the other hand, though, I feel like Adagio is lying, and the water is freezing cold and is just saying that to make it not sound so bad.

I reached into one of the cannons and pulled out my own swim trunks, which were a basic orange color, so nothing as fancy like Adagio's, and went below deck to change. I headed back onto the deck and...I hesitated again. Gosh darn it, I haven't gone swimming in so long I was more concerned about the swimming part than the fact a siren wants me to jump in. How did other sailors fall to their spell so easily, when I'm too nervous to take up their suggestion of swimming. Too chicken to jump in, I climbed down a rope ladder on the side of the large boat and dipped my toe in.

Yep. I was right. Adagio was lying. The water was way too freezing cold for my taste. It made the planet Hoth look like Mustafar in comparison. I let my foot soak in until it was warm enough until Adagio grabbed hold of my torso and-- A A A A H H H H H H H!!!!! Holy cow was it freezing!! How does Adagio cope with this temperature? How does ANYONE cope with this temperature? I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up 70+ years into the future and joined a superhero team, it was that cold!

Anyway, Adagio helped me ascend from the water, making sure I don't drown.

"Hey, sorry about dragging you in like that," Adagio said, blushing with embarrassment, while I was blue to the face. Oh, NOW she's concerned for my safety. As if any of her weird advances on me weren't making me uncomfortable!

"Next time, warn me!" I shiver to Adagio, as I held on to the rope ladder of the ship. After a while, my body temperature was comfortable in the water, and I was able to swim freely. Of course, that'd mean we'd be freezing once we got back on the deck, but I'm sure we'd get some towels once we get there.

"I can see you're having fun now," Adagio called out, as I was somewhat out of my shell. I grinned as I dived underwater and pulled out several colored water balloons from the sand below, and tossed one at Adagio, completely catching her off guard.

"Now I am!" I laughed, aiming to toss another one at her. Adagio dived underwater for cover and found some water balloons beside her for her to use while I aimed my next shot. Adagio ascended and opened fire--or rather water-- at me. It was like if a submarine battle could be fun. And I don't mean the board game. As the two of us ran out of balloons, the two of us climbed up on deck and dried ourselves off, wearing our towels like cloaks.

"Hey, I'm glad you had this fun time with me. It really means a lot," Adagio said, leaning her head up against my shoulder.

"Don't mention it," I said as Adagio leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. And that's the final nail in the coffin for me. My face turned so red I froze in place for a good few minutes. If the water didn't freeze me, that will.

"And now that's settled, I have yet to see how the other girls fare against me," Adagio said, somewhat stunning me. I had an idea as to where this was going, but I just had to make sure.

"What do you mean?" I asked as Adagio smirked.

"Well, Sonata, Aria, and I have all decided to...change the bet a little. We decided to have some fun with you one at a time, and whoever you thought you had the best time with will officially be your girlfriend," I was surprised. Not so much at Adagio proposing this idea to me, but because I went with it, because I had to come up with the idea for the Dazzlings to come up with it. And now I was more concerned, as more questions filled my head How would Aria and Sonata have their "little fun" with me? Will my choice sparks a rivalry between the three sirens? Will Batman escape the trap and capture the Joker? What did that last question have to do with any of this?

"I'll give you time to process all of this," Adagio said as she went below deck to change back to her normal outfit.

"You go do that," I said, still distracted by how this would turn out. One main question still flourished in my head: Will all this turn out for better or for worse?