• Published 28th Jun 2019
  • 2,362 Views, 19 Comments

Stuck in my own Fanfic - AntiBronyBenSwolo



The Dazzlings come across a fanfic author who banished himself into the human world. Unfortunately, that author is me.

  • ...
3
 19
 2,362

Who's the Weirdo?

The sun shone brightly the following morning. Eggs and Bacon were cooking on the stove as the Dazzlings were sound asleep. But not me, oh no. I thought it'd be nice for me to cook breakfast for my new roomies. Especially since I owe Adagio a little favor. Does that make me a minion of the Dazzlings or something? I'd rather not think about it at the moment. This is my fanfic, so I have to put up with whatever I make the four of us put up with. I cooked away at the breakfast when Adagio was the first siren up for the morning.

"Good morning Adagio." I greeted Adagio in a cheery tone.

"Good morning Mr. BenSwolo. Or whatever you're making us call you," Adagio remarked in a groggy tone. The orange dazzling yawned as she opened up the fridge only to find it empty. Then Adagio stared back at me cooking the bacon and eggs.

"Uh...where did you get the breakfast?" Adagio asked as I flipped an egg.

"I narrated it into existence," I confessed as I placed some of the bacon and eggs on a plate. Adagio was going to ask how but just thought best not to question it. At this rate, she'd think I was Discord's kid or something. I passed her a plate as I placed some more bacon and eggs on three more plates. One for Aria, one for Sonata, and one for me.

"Hey, could you use whatever powers you have to create Orange Juice? You can't have a breakfast like this without it," Adagio remarked. After looking back at the breakfast I made, I hate to admit that she was right. I guess I completely forgot about it when it came to making Breakfast.

"OK then, first I'll need some Oranges," I said, as I reached into Adagio's hair to pull a good bunch of oranges out. Up to 10 of them, if I recall correctly. Anyways, Adagio looked back at me as if I was a demon that violated her of sorts. She checked her hair for more fruits but found none. She's not gonna be used to this whole thing, I can tell. I clapped my hands and opened a drawer revealing a juicer and a pint, and I squeezed the oranges into the pint with all the juice I could muster with the oranges I had. I wasn't willing to freak Adagio out with my little magic trick again. As I squeezed the oranges, the two of us heard yawning from the couch as Sonata got up from the couch and headed over to our direction.

"Hey, Adagio. Who's the Weirdo?" Sonata asked as I passed her a plate of breakfast and a glass of OJ.

"It's...hard to explain," Adagio said, as she poured herself a glass of juice as the two girls headed over to the table. Sooner or later, Aria got up from her bed and Adagio passed a plate of breakfast and glass of juice to her as well. I poured myself a glass and took my plate and headed over to a quiet space so the Dazzlings could have their private discussion.

"So...who's that guy over there?" Aria asked Adagio, as Sonata gave a concerning glance at Adagio.

"He claims to be a fanfiction writer, and he's writing everything that's going on. He knows who we are, he knows what we're doing, and he's willing to help us out." Adagio explained.

"So...is this guy a diety of sorts?" Sonata asked. Adagio was about to say no, but she wasn't quite sure. She saw me pull oranges out of her hair, so to her, I very well could be. I wish I could just explain I wasn't, but I wanted to see where this plot thread went. Anyways, silence filled the conversation as Sonata's question remained unanswered.

"Do you think this guy could help with our job interviews?" Aria asked, placing her elbow on the fragile table.

"That's what he agreed to," Adagio said, taking a sip of the juice.

"Then shouldn't we get going?" Sonata asked, pointing at the clock. It wasn't time for the job interviews yet, but it's better to come prepared early than late.

"Alright then, we should get ourselves washed up and ready to go." Adagio said as she headed for a closet door and found bath towels, soaps, shampoos, and new clothes prepared for the three of them. Adagio then stared back at me.

"Well, you're gonna need it," I said, as I walked off as Adagio grabbed what she needed and headed off, worried I was gonna pull off some crazy stunt or something.

"Could you do us all a favor and not narrate us taking our showers?" Adagio asked, tapping me on the shoulders as I laid down on the couch.

"You don't got a thing to worry about. I'm not that kind of fanfic writer." I explained as Adagio, confused at my meaning, headed off and took her shower.

Fifteen minutes later (See? I told you.) The Dazzlings got all dressed up and ready for their job interviews.

"So, we're taking our little genie over there, aren't we?" Aria asked Adagio, pointing at me. I was just minding my own business, writing the transpiring events. Adagio tapped my shoulder, to which I was knocked out of my trance.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're coming with us to our interviews, capiche?" Adagio said. I wasn't really expecting her to do that, but I guess it'd be best if I cooperated.

"OK, fine," I said, as I got up and headed out with the Dazzlings to their interviews.

Aria's job interview at the coffee shop went well. They offered us free cups of coffee for Aria getting the job. Except for me. I got a Hot Cocoa. Everyone looked at me funny because of it. And despite Aria's job interview being successful, I'd say Sonata's job interview went better. I never have seen her so confident under pressure like this. Anyway, we got our complimentary tacos and headed back to our apartment. They were expected to start their jobs in the next week.

"I can't believe that went well," Aria commented as Sonata started singing a song about Tacos or something, albeit like her voice died mid-verse, but I digress.

"Well, you can thank our little ace in the hole here," Adagio said as she patted me on the back while I wrote.

"So...what now?" Adagio asked me as if I had plans for what would happen the next day.

"I don't exactly plan everything," I said as I sat back down at the couch, staring at the broken TV. Aria and Adagio looked at each other in suspicion and surprise. If I didn't know what was to come in the future (and by the time of writing this chapter, that very much is the case), then it surely would be a surprise to them.