• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 1,170 Views, 4 Comments

Relaxing - sonadam9

  • ...
9
 4
 1,170

Fun at Sweet Apple Acres

It was a hot summer day. Sunset Shimmer was at Sweet Apple Acres helping Applejack with apple picking. “Thanks again for helping me,” Applejack said as a bunch of red apples fall into her bucket.

“Your welcome.” Some of Sunset’s green apples fall into her bucket, but most landed on the ground. Applejack was wearing a pair of blue cut off jean shorts, a white tank top, and her cowgirl hat. Sunset was wearing black skin tight shorts and a yellow t shirt. Sunset picked up the apples that missed the bucket and put them into her bucket. “So what now?” Sunset asked.

“We have to take the apples to the apple cellar.”

Applejack and Sunset picked up their buckets and carried them down a flight of stairs into the apple cellar. The apple cellar was ten feet underground, ten feet long, ten feet wide, with stone walls, a wooden floor, and plenty of wooden shelves. The shelves were made up of four individual shelves, and each shelf was about five feet long.

Sunset and Applejack walked up to a mostly empty shelf and put their buckets down on the middle shelf. Applejack took a deep breath and smiled. The whole cellar smelled strongly of apples. Applejack was raised on the orchard and had been in the apple cellar countless times. But she never got tired of the smell of all the different kinds of apples.

“I think we've earned a little break," said Applejack. "Let’s go to the house and get something to drink.” Both of them were sweating a lot due to the heat. Their shirts were soaked with sweat and had sweat stains all over them. Their arms and legs were also wet with sweat and it was glistening in the sunlight.

“Do we have to go back outside? It's nice and cool down here.” Sunset stretched her arms above her head and sighed. “But a nice a nice cold glass of water sounds good, let's go.” They walked back up the stairs out of the cellar and back into the heat. As they were walking, Sunset was panting a little.

“You ok Sunset?”

“Yes I am, I'm just not used to working in this heat.”

“It took me a while to get used to working in the heat too, but you will get used to it.”

Fifteen minutes later the red farmhouse with its purple roof came into view. They walked onto the porch and into the side door that led into the kitchen. Sunset sat down at the table in front of a blue fan that was oscillating. “That feels good,” she said.

Applejack smiled, walked over to the cabinet, and took out two glasses. One was a wavy yellow and the other was a wavy orange. Applejack walked over to the freezer and filled both glasses with ice before walking over to the sink and filling them both with cold water. She walked back to Sunset and sat down.

“ Here you go.” Applejack handed Sunset the wavy yellow glass of ice water.

“Thanks.” Sunset took her glass and drank it down in one go. “That was good. Mind if I go get some more water?”

Applejack laughed a little. “You can have as much as you like.”

“Thanks.” Sunset stood up, walked over to the sink, and refilled her glass before she sats back down in front of the fan. “So what do we have to do next?”

“We have more apples to pick.”

They sat and talk for a while.

“Ready to go back to work?” Applejack asked.

“Just let me use the bathroom first.” Sunset got up and walked to the small bathroom that was off of the kitchen. She came back a minute later. “Ok, I'm ready.”

When they got back outside…

“Did it get hotter since we took our break?” Sunset started to sweat almost immediately.

Applejack laughed a little. “No, it just feels hotter because you were in front of the fan.”

“I see. That makes sense.”

They went to the north field and started to pick apples. They spent the rest of the day picks apples and taking them to the apple caller.

Soon the sun was setting.

“I think that does it for today,” said Applejack.

“Ok," said Sunset. "Do you need my help again tomorrow?”

“Yes I do.”

“Ok, I will see you at sun up then.”

“Sounds good to me. Bye Sunset, see you tomorrow.”

“Bye Applejack, see you tomorrow.”

They hugged and Sunset left.

...

Early the next day Sunset was slowly walking to Sweet Apple Acres.

“It's too early for me. I mean, it's still dark out.” Sunset yawned as she was walking. “I need some coffee,” she said to herself, so she walked into a convenience store and got a big coffee with lots of cream and sugar. She also got half a dozen powdered donuts. As she left the convenience store and got back outside she took a big drink of her coffee. “That is the stuff.” As Sunset was walking she was eating her breakfast.

By the time she got to Sweet Apple Acres, Sunset was in desperate need of a bathroom. Applejack was standing outside of the house waiting for Sunset. When she saw Sunset...

“Morning Sunset.”

Sunset didn’t say anything, she ran right past Applejack and into the house. Sunset ran straight into the bathroom, she just made it in time. She sat on the toilet and sighed in relief as she started to pee.

When she was done she went back outside to a confused looking Applejack. “Sorry about that. I drank a big coffee on my way over and really needed the bathroom.” By now the sun had started to come up and it was starting to get hot.

“It's ok. It is a long walk. You ready to get to work?”

“Yes I am, what are we doing today?”

“We are going to start by feeding the pigs.”

“Sounds like fun.”

They went to the pig pens, and Applejack picked up a big bucket filled with different vegetables and fruit. She spent the next few minutes telling Sunset what to do.

“Like this?” said Sunset.

“Yes, that's right," said Applejack. "Just be careful not to fa-”

Right as she was talking, Sunset leaned over the fence a little too much and fell into the pen. Sunset fell into a big pile of mud face first. The front of her was also covered in mud.

Applejack laughed. “I tried to tell you.” She held out her hand to help Sunset up.

Sunset reached up and took Applejacks hand, smiled, and pulled her into the pig pen and mud too. “Got you.” Sunset laughed.

Applejack also landed face first into the mud. “Very funny.” Applejack tried to look mad but her smile gave her away.

Sunset stood up and went to climb out of the pig pen. Applejack smiled, grabbed her leg, and pulled Sunset back down into the mud. Sunset landed on her butt and made a small splash so some of the mud hit Applejack. Sunset smiled and tackled Applejack backwards into the mud. They spent the next few minutes wrestling and splashing around in the mud.

“This has been fun but we really need to get back to work,” said Applejack.

They stopped playing. They were both so covered in mud that you could no longer see what color their clothes were.

“Ok,” said Sunset. They both got up and started to climb out of the peg pen. But they slipped on the mud and fell back in. Applejack landed on her back. Sunset also fell back into the mud but she managed to land on her hands and knees over top of Applejack. Their lips were almost touching. “S-sorry.”

“I-it's o-ok.” They were both blushing but you couldn’t see it though all of the mud. Sunset quickly got up and helped Applejack up. They both climbed out of the pen. “Thanks. Let’s go rinse off before we get to work.”

“Your welcome, sounds good to me.” They walked around to the right side of the pig pen and Applejack turned on and picked up a hose.

“Sorry, this may be a little cold.”

“It's ok, it's hot out.”

Applejack pointed the hose at Sunset and pulled the trigger on the hose nozzle. A stream of cold water came out as Applejack started to rinse off Sunset.

“Wow, that is cold but it feels nice.”

When most of the mud was rinsed off of Sunset, Applejack stopped and handed Sunset the hose. Sunset then pointed the hose at Applejack and started to rinse her off.

“You're right, that is cold.”

When Applejack was mostly clean, Sunset stopped and turned off the hose.

“So now that the pigs are fed, we need to go water the new trees in the west fields,” said Applejack.

“Ok, lead the way.” They both started to walk to the west field. Today Applejack was wearing a pair of jeans with a green shirt and her cowgirl hat. Sunset was also wearing jeans with a orange tank top with a sun on it. Their clothes still had a little mud on them. They got to the west fields a while later and started to water the trees.

It was late in the afternoon when they were done with the watering. They then went to the north field and finished picking apples. Being that they got a late start due to playing in the mud they didn’t take a break. By the time they took the last bucket of apples into the apple caller the sun had already gone down and the moon was coming.

“That should do it for today,” said Applejack.

“Ok," said Sunset. "I'm going to go get some ice cream in the park. Would you like to come too?”

“Sure, ice cream sounds good.”

They left Sweet Apple Acres and went to the ice cream stand in the park. Sunset got a scoop of vanilla ice cream on a sugar cone and Applejack got two scoops of chocolate ice cream on a sugar cone. They walked around the park as they ate their ice cream.

“So what do we have to do tomorrow?” Sunset asked.

“We've worked hard today and yesterday. I was thinking we could take the day off.”

“A day off sounds like fun. Would you like to hang out?”

“Sure, that would be fun.”

“What would you like to do?”

Applejack looked around to make sure that they were alone. By now they were near the back of the park. Applejack waited for a couple to pass that were walking the other way. “Well... um... there is something that I would like to do but it's kind of odd.”

“Oh? What is it?”

Applejack checked to make sure they were still alone. “Could you um... tie me up then tickle me until I um…. wet myself?” Applejack started to turn red.

“Sure, I can do that.”

“Thanks. I know it's an odd thing. But I like wetting myself.” Applejack still had a nice blush.

“I like wetting myself too.” Sunset was also blushing. “There is something I would like to try tomorrow too.”

“Oh? What is it?”

“When you’re tied up could I um... pee on you?” Sunset’s blush got redder.

“You want to give me a golden shower?”

Sunset just nodded.

“Sure you can. That sounds like fun.”

“Could you maybe wear your cut off jean shorts again?”

“Sure I can. If you wear your black skin tight shorts again.”

“Sure, I can do that.”

They finished their ice cream and did a few more laps of the park. When they got back around to the entrance it was now 9:30pm.

“It's getting late," said Applejack. "I need to be getting back.”

“Ok, see you tomorrow Applejack.”

“See you tomorrow Sunset.”

They hugged each other as they normally did but this time they hugged each other a little tighter than normal. When they parted and started to go their own way, they both were blushing again.

“Hey Sunset, wait up.” Applejack called.

Sunset stopped walking and turned around. “Yes, what is it?”

“How would you like to sleep over tonight?”

“Sounds like fun. Let’s go back to my place so I can get what I need for the night and tomorrow.”

“Sounds good to me.” Applejack ran up to Sunset and they started walking back to Sunset’s.

“W-would you mind if I h-held your h-hand?” Sunset asked.

“I d-don’t mind.” Applejack smiled and took Sunset’s hand, and they walked hand in hand.

“T-this is n-nice.” Sunset had started blushing again.

“Y-yes it is.” Applejack had also started blushing again. The longer that they were walking holding hands the deeper their blushes got. When they got to Sunset’s house they walked in the front door and went up a flight of stairs. They walked down a small hallway, Sunset opened the first door on the left, and they walked into Sunset’s bedroom. Sunset handed Applejack a backpack. Sunset then got her black skin tight shorts and handed them to Applejack, who put them into the backpack. Sunset hadn’t had time to do laundry so her shorts still had some sweat stains on them and they smelled a little.

“Sorry about that, I haven’t done laundry yet,” said Sunset.

“It's ok," said Applejack. "I haven’t done laundry yet either.”

Sunset opened her top dresser drawer and started to look at her shirts. “I don’t know what I want to wear.” She was throwing some of her shirts over her shoulder.

“How about that orange shirt with a sun on it?” Applejack picked up the shirt in question.

“Sure, that's one of my favorite shirts.”

Applejack put it into the backpack. Sunset closed the drawer and opened a smaller one next to it that had her underwear in it. As Sunset was trying to decide on what pair to take…. Applejack picked up a pair of light blue paintes and a matching bra and put them into the backpack.

“Those work, thanks,” Sunset said with a little laugh.

“Your welcome. What do you use as pajamas?”

Sunset put a pair of loose fitting shorts and a loose fitting shirt and handed them to Applejack, who put them into the backpack.

“There, that's everything," said Sunset. "Let’s go back to your place, Applejack.”

“Sounds good to me.” Applejack held out her hand and Sunset took it.

When they got back to Sweet Apple Acres it was 10:30pm.

“So where would you like me to to sleep?” Sunset asked.

“You can sleep with m-me if you would l-like.”

“Y-yes I w-would like that. Let me go to the bathroom to change.”

“You can get c-changed in my room I don’t mind.”

“T-thanks but the bathroom is fine.”

“Oh o-ok.” Applejack sounded a little disappointed. Sunset had started to walk to the bathroom but stopped when she heard Applejack.

“Y-you wanted to w-watch me c-changing didn’t you?”

“Y-yes I d-do.” Applejack’s face was almost red as an apple.

“O-ok then but y-you need to get c-changed in front of me too.” Sunset’s face was the same color as Applejack’s.

“O-ok.”

They walked to Applejack’s bedroom. It was a good sized room. The walls were a nice green color, and the floor was wood with a round orange area rug.

Applejack put Sunset’s backpack down on the floor. Sunset picked it up, took out her pajamas, and started to slowly take off her shirt. Applejack sat down on her bed watching Sunset undress. When she had her shirt off she let it fall to the floor, then she took off her shoes and socks before taking off her pants and letting them fall to the floor. Sunset was now only wearing her black and white panties and bra.

“Y-you look g-good in those.” Applejack’s face now looked like a red apple.

“T-thank y-you.” Sunset put on a pair of yellow shorts and a white t shirt. She then reached up into her shirt and unhooked her bra. She pulled it out of one of her short sleeves before she sat on Applejack's bed. “O-ok it's y-your t-turn now.”

“R-right.” Applejack get up and got her pajamas from under her pillow. Applejack walked in front of Sunset and started to undress. Applejack was normally pretty bold but something about this was making her nervous. Applejack fumbled with her shirt as she was taking it off. It took her a few seconds to get it off, and she let it fall next to Sunset’s shirt on the floor. Applejack then took off her shoes and socks, then she took off her pants so she was only in her orange bra and panties. Her panties had three red apples in the center of them.

“They are really cute underwear," said Sunset. "Y-you look r-really g-good in them.” She got a good look at Applejack’s strong looking arms and legs. Her face was redder than Applejack’s by now.

“T-thanks.” Applejack put on a pair of blue shorts. “Sunset can you please turn your head around so I can um… take off my bra.”

“Oh right, sorry.” Sunset quickly turned her head and Applejack took off her bra and put on a white tank top.

“Ok you can turn back around.”

Sunset turned her head back around.

“You ready for bed now?”

“I just need to use the bathroom.” Sunset got off Applejack’s bed and ran to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later. “Ok, I'm ready now.”

“Ok, get in bed and I'll turn off the lights.”

Sunset got into bed and Applejack turned off the lights before she got into bed next to Sunset. “Night Sunset.”

“Night Applejack.”

Applejack turned onto her left side. Sunset did the same. Without thinking Sunset put her right arm over Applejack and pulled her closer. When she realized what she was doing Sunset quickly moved her hand and turned onto her right side.“S-sorry.”

“I-it's ok, I k-kind of l-liked it.”

Sunset turned back onto her left side and put her right arm back over Applejack and pulled her close again.

As they were laying there trying to fall asleep…

“Hey Sunset.”

“Yes Applejack?”

“I l-love y-you.”

“I l-love y-you t-too.”

After a few minutes they fell asleep blushing.

...

It was early the next morning when Sunset and Applejack woke up. As they were sleeping they rolled over. Applejack now had her arm over Sunset.

“Morning Applejack," said Sunset.

“Morning Sunset," said Applejack. "Are you ready for a day of fun?”

“Yes I am.”

“Good. How about we get up, get dressed, have some breakfast, and go to the store for some drinks?”

“Sounds good to me.”

They got up and Sunset walked over to her backpack. She took out the pair of light blue underwear. Applejack smiled as she got up when Sunset had her underwear out. Applejack turned her back to Sunset. Sunset took off her pjs and lets them fall to the floor. She quickly puts on her underwear. “Ok you can turn around.”

Applejack turned around with a smile. “I knew they would look good on you.” She was blushing.

“Thanks.” Sunset then put on her black skin tight shorts and the orange shirt with a sun on it. Sunset’s shorts was making her smell a little. “So how do I look?” Sunset turned around a little.

“You looks amazing.”

“Thanks. Now it's your turn.”

Applejack smiled as she walked over to her dresser. She opened the small drawer on the top right hand side. Applejack took out a pair of orange panties with three red apples in the center of them and an orange bra. Sunset turned around, and Applejack took off her pjs and let them fall to the floor next to Sunset’s. Applejack then quickly took off the underwear that she had on and put on the clean pair. “You can turn around.”

Sunset turned around with a smile. “Um… Applejack did you change your underwear?” she asked with a blush.

“Yes I did. All of my underwear is the same.”

“I see.”

Applejack put on her smelly cut off jean shorts and the same white tank top from the other day. Applejack’s clothes were making her smell a little worse than Sunset.

“You look amazing,” said Sunset.

“Thanks.”

Sunset walk up behind Applejack. “Your butt looks cute in those shorts.” Sunset gave Applejack's butt a playful swat.

Applejack smiled more.

“Did you like that?” Sunset had a devilish grin.

“Hehe, yes I did.” Applejack was also smiling. “Now let’s go eat some breakfast.”

They walked to the kitchen. Applejack and Sunset started to cook breakfast. They made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and coffee, and put the food on the table. Sunset sat down and turned on the fan. Applejack smiled and sat down across from Sunset. Sunset covered her pancakes and eggs in syrup and started to eat her food. Applejack smiled as she put syrup on her pancakes and started to eat her food.

When they were done eating half an hour later they clean up and leave the house.

“Let’s go to the convenience store," said Applejack.

“Sounds good to me.” Sunset smiled and held out her hand. Applejack smiled and took it.

They spend the next 45 minutes walking into town. When they into town they started walking to the convenience store. By now the sun was fully up and it was hot. Sweat stains had started to form on their shirts. When they got to the convenience store the automatic doors open and they walk into the air conditioned building.

“The air conditioning feels good,” said Sunset.

“I guess I don’t mind the heat," said Applejack. "Now what should we get?”

“Hmm... how about soda, juice, coffee, ice tea, and lemonade.”

“Sounds good to me.”

They get two 24 packs of cola, two big jugs of apple juice, six bottles of coffee, two one gallon bottles of ice tea, and two one gallon bottles of lemonade. They paid for their drinks and left the convenience store. Applejack was carrying one box of soda in her left hand and two bags that had the juice and coffee in her right hand. Sunset was carrying the other box of soda in her left hand and four bags that had a one gallon bottle in each of them in her right hand.

As they were walking back to Sweet Apple Acres they passed a joke shop. Sunset stopped walking. “Hey Applejack I just got a fun idea.”

“Oh? What is it?”

“Let’s go get some fart powder.”

“Hehe that sounds like fun.”

They went into the joke shop. It took them a few minutes to find the fart powder. When they found it, they got a big box of fart powder. They paid for it and Sunset put it into one of her bags.

It took them longer to walk back because of carrying heavy bags. When they got back it was a little past noon. It was really hot by now, and Sunset and Applejack were both sweating a lot. The sweat stains were now covering most of their shorts. Sweat was running down their arms and legs. When they got back they went into the barn and put down their bags.

“Let’s go get a table, chairs, and rope,” said Applejack.

“It feels good to finally put those bags down.” Sunset was rubbing her arms and hands.

Applejack just smiled as they walked to the house.

They got a folding table and two chairs. Applejack was carrying the table and Sunset had the chairs. They went back to the barn and set up the table and chairs. Applejack then ran back to the house, got some rope, and ran back.

When Applejack was gone Sunset had opened one of the boxes of soda and had covered the table with cans of cola.

When Applejack got back she sat down at the table with Sunset. Applejack started to reach for a can of cola but stopped. “Let’s have a chugging contest.” she said.

“Sounds like fun, said Sunset. "We go on three. One…” They each picked up a can of soda. “Two…” They both opened their cans. “Three…” They both started to drink as fast as they could. Applejack was used to this kind of contest from hanging out with Rainbow Dash, and easily finished her can of cola first.

Sunset crushed her can and dropped it onto the table. “Aw...I lost.”

“Sorry Sunset, but Rainbow and I have chugging contests all the time.”

Sunset smiled. “That makes sense. How about we see who can drink the most soda the fastest?”

“I see that you like losing.” Applejack’s competitive nature was coming out.

Sunset just smiled, picked up a can of cola, opened it, and drank it down in one go.

“It is on.” Applejack said before drinking a can of cola in on go. Sunset was already drinking her second can as Applejack finished her first. They both were drinking as fast as they could. As they were drinking they both had soda running down their chins into their shirts.

A few minutes later Sunset finished her 12th can of cola a few seconds before Applejack. Sunset dropped her empty can onto the table. “Looks like I win.”

“Good game Sunset.” Both of their shirts had a good sized spot of soda on them. Applejack bent down to get the next box of cola were she felt the soda hit her. She stood up and got the rope. “Sunset, I need to pee.” Applejack handed Sunset the rope.

“Ok. How would you like me to tie you up?”

The barn had a loft running out it. It started by the door to the barn with a ladder going up. The loft ran along the left side of the barn to the back wall. It then turned right and ran around the full length of the back wall. There were support posts spaced about two feet apart. Applejack walked over to one of the posts running along the back wall. “Can you tie my hands above my head?” She put her hands above her head.

“Sure I can.” Sunset walked over to Applejack and wrapped some of the rope around the post and Applejack’s wrists. Sunset tied it tight enough that Applejack couldn't get free but not so tight that it hurt Applejack. “How's that?”

Applejack pulled on the rope trying to get free but couldn’t. “Perfect.”

Sunset smiled and started to tickle Applejack’s sides.

“HAHAHAHA SUNSET STOP IT! I'M GOING TO HAHAHA.” Applejack was pulling at the rope trying to get free but it was to no avail.

Sunset just smiled and tickled Applejack harder. Sunset moved from Applejack’s sides to her armpits. This was one of Applejack’s weak points.

This made her laugh even harder. “HAHAHA if you don’t stop I am going to HAHAHA.”

Sunset pushed into Applejack’s armpits and tickled her harder. Applejack laughed harder. “HAHAHA I DON’T THINK…..”

Sssss…

Applejack’s stream started off weak but she was peeing at full force in a few seconds. Her orange panties did their best to absorb Applejack’s pee. But there was too much pee, and a wet spot started to form and spread on Applejack's cut off jean shorts. Sunset kept ticking Applejack as she was peeing. Applejack peed for two minutes before her stream started to die down and stopped. When Applejack stopped peeing Sunset stopped her tickling.

“That was a lot of fun.” Applejack’s cut off jean shorts were now wet and had a big wet spot on them.

“I am glad that you had fun. How do you feel?”

“I no longer need to pee and my wet shorts feel amazing.” Applejack had some pee running down her legs.

Seeing Applejack wetting herself made Sunset need to pee and she started to squirm. “I need to pee. Are you ready for your golden shower?”

“Yes I am.” Applejack said with a big smile. Sunset untied Applejack from the post.

“So how do you want to do this?”

“I'm going to lay on my back and you can pee on my stomach.”

“Sounds good to me.” Sunset smiled as she got an idea. “Applejack please put your arms behind your back.” Applejack smiled and puts her arms behind her back. Sunset picked up the rope, wrapped it around Applejack’s wrists, and tied it tight.

Applejack smiled again. “Hehehe that was a good idea.” Applejack sat down on the floor of the barn. She was having a little problem sitting down with her arms tied behind her. Sunset smiled and helped Applejack down. Once she was sitting on the floor she laid down on her back. “I'm ready when you are.”

Sunset went over to the table and got a coffee. She then walked back to Applejack, stood over her, and started to drink her coffee. The more she drank the more she squirmed. By the time she had finished her coffee Sunset could no longer hold it. Sunset sighed in relief as she started to wet herself.

Unlike Applejack, Sunset started peeing at full force. Her light blue panties absorbed what pee they could. Soon Sunset’s black shorts had a big wet spot on them and her pee was falling down onto Applejack. Sunset peed for almost two minutes before she stopped. “That was amazing. How did you like it?”

Applejack sat up. Her white tank top now had a big yellow stain on it. “It felt amazing. I can give you one later if you would like.”

“I would like that thanks.” Sunset went over and started to untie Applejack. “You know, you look good when you're all tied up.”

“Hehe, thanks. I like being tied up, it's a lot of fun.” When she was free Sunset helped her up. “So what should we do now?” Just then her stomach growled.

“I think it's time for lunch.”

“That sounds good to me. How about we get a pizza?”

“Sure that sounds good.”

“Is extra cheese ok with you?”

“Yes I love extra cheese on pizza.”

Applejack took out her cell and ordered a medium pizza with extra cheese. When Applejack was on her cell Sunset went over to the table and pushed all of the empty soda cans onto the floor.

Applejack hung up a few minutes later. “Ok, it will be about half an hour.”

“Ok. Should we wet ourselves when we're waiting?”

“Hmm…. how about we sit and talk for a bit?”

“Sure I would like that.”

They sat at the table and talk until they heard a knock on the door of the barn.

“Hello, is anyone there?" the delivery driver said. "I have your pizza.”

“Yes, I'm coming,” Applejack called as she got up, walked to the door, and opened it. “Hello, how much do I owe you?”

“It will be $15 please.”

Applejack handed him a $20. “Thank you keep the change.”

“Thank you. Have a nice day.” He handed Applejack her food and left.

Applejack then turned and went back to Sunset. She put the food down on the table, sat down, and opened the box. She goes to take a slice but stops. “I have a fun idea.”

“Oh? What is it?”

Applejack smiled and picked up the box of fart power.

Sunset smiled. “Yes, please do. That will be a lot of fun.”

Applejack opened the box and covered the pizza with the fart power. They then took a slice and started to eat. Sunset opened the next box of soda and got a can of cola for both of them. Sunset opened her can and added fart power to it before she started to drink it.

“Hehe, nice, but maybe you should take it easy with the fart power?” said Applejack.

“What can I say?" said Sunset. "I like to fart.”

They had eaten about half of the pizza when the fart power hit Sunset.

PPPPFF!

Sunset smiled and giggled.

“Nice one, Sunset.” Applejack smiled, lifted her left leg, and let out a deeper fart.

BBBBRRRR!

Applejack smiles and giggled.

Sunset drank the last of her soda when she felt a fart coming. She lifted her right leg and let out a longer fart.

PPPFFFBBRRRRPPPTT!

They kept farting as they finished the pizza. They both felt a fart coming on but they held it in.

"Hey Applejack, let’s do a rump bump and fart on each other,” said Sunset.

Applejack smiled and stood up along with Sunset. They did a rump bump, holding their butts together, and they let their farts go.

PPPRRRT! BRAP! PPFFFFT! BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

They both laughed. When they stopped farting the moved away from each other.

“Would you like a golden shower now?” Applejack asked, and farted.

FFFFFFRRRRRRRRT!

Sunset laughed, walked behind Applejack, spanked her one time, and Applejack smiled. “So you like being spanked?” Sunset asked as she walked back around Applejack.

“Y-yes I do.” Applejack was blushing. As she was talking she made a deeper short fart.

BRAP!

Sunset smiled. “Would you like me to spank you?”

“Yes please do.”

“Ok but first.” Sunset got down on her hands and knees. She shoved her butt into the air as far as she could. Sunset then let loose with a series of farts.

BRAP! PPFFFFT! BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

When she was done farting she got up. Both of them now smelled like farts, pee, and sweat. “That's better.” Sunset sat down on a chair. “Ok, Applejack lay over my lap.”

Applejack walked over to Sunset and lay over her legs. Sunset pulled her right hand back, swung it forward, and hit Applejack’s butt. “How was that?”

“It was nice but could you spank me harder?”

Sunset smiled, pulled her arm back again, and hit Applejack harder on her right cheek. There was a dull thud sound and a yelp from Applejack.

“How was that? Was it too hard?”

“No, that was perfect.”

Sunset smiled, pulled back her arm back, and hit Applejack's right butt cheek again. Applejack yelped and Sunset spanked her again. Sunset hit Applejack’s right butt cheek five times before she started on her left cheek. Sunset had just hit Applejack’s left butt cheek for the 3rd time when Applejack farted again right on Sunset’s hand.

BBBBRRRRRRT!

“That just earned you a few more spanks.” Sunset spanked Applejack’s left cheek two more times. Then Sunset hit both cheeks twice hard then stopped. “Did you have fun?”

“Hehehe, yes I did. My butt feels like it's on fire.”

“Time for a nice butt massage then. Get on your hands and knees and I will give you one.”

Applejack got up and got on her hands and knees. Sunset knelt down behind Applejack and started to rub her butt.

As Sunset was massaging Applejack’s butt, both of them farted a few more times. Sunset rubbed Applejack’s butt for five minutes before she stopped.

“Thank you. My butt feels a lot better now.”

Sunset stood up and helped Applejack up. “Your welcome. Ok, I'm ready for my golden shower now.”

“Ok, but first we need to drink some more.”

Applejack and Sunset went back and sat down at the table. They each drank 11 colas each, and Applejack drank the rest of the coffee. By the time that they had finished drinking they both were squirming in their seat.

“Ok Sunset lay down.”

Sunset stood up. “Could you tie my hands behind me? I would like to see what it feels like to be tied up.” Sunset put her hands behind her back.

Applejack smiled. “Sure I can.” Applejack picked up the rope, walked behind Sunset, and tied her hands together. Applejack tied them tight enough so that Sunset couldn’t get free but not so tight that it would hurt her. Applejack then helped Sunset sit down. When Sunset was on the ground she laid on her back. Applejack then stood over her. “Are you ready?”

“Yes I am.”

Applejack just smiled and relaxed her bladder. Applejack’s panties and shorts had mostly dried by now. Applejack started peeing at full force. As such her panties were soaked in seconds. The wet spot on Applejack's shorts started to grow as she peed through them onto Sunset.

Applejack had been peeing on Sunset for a few seconds when Sunset relaxed her own bladder and started to wet herself again. Applejack, having drank more than Sunset, peed for two minutes before stopping. Sunset had stopped peeing after a minute and a half.

When they had stopped going, Applejack helped Sunset up and untied her. “So how did you like it?”

“I liked it is was a lot of fun.” Sunset’s orange shirt was now soaked with pee. It had a big wet spot on it that matched the one on Applejack’s shirt.

As Applejack and Sunset walked back to the table…

“I wonder how late it is,” said Sunset.

“I don’t know. Let’s go see.”

They went to the barn door and opened it. The sun had almost fully set and the moon had started to come up.

“Wow when did it get this late?” said Sunset.

“I don’t know. Let’s drink the ice tea and lemonade, then clean up. It's getting late and we have to get up early tomorrow.” Applejack closed the barn door.

“Sounds good to me.” They walked back to the table and sat down. Sunset took the lemonade and Applejack took the ice team. Sunset put her drink down for a second. “Hey Applejack, I have a fun idea.”

Applejack put down her own drink. “What is it?”

“How about when we finish drinking we um…. Wet ourselves as we k-kiss?” Sunset was blushing as she asked this.

“Y-you want to kiss as we are wetting ourselves?” Applejack was blushing too.

Sunset opened and closed her mouth a few times before just nodding.

Applejack thought for a few seconds before speaking again. “S-sure we can I w-would like that.”

Sunset smiled and went back to her drink.

When they had finished about half of their drink they switched.

Sunset took the ice tea from Applejack and Applejack took the lemonade. As they were drinking they started to squirm. Buy the time they had finished their drinks they were both fidgeting a lot in their seats.

“If we're going to do this we better do it fast," said Applejack. "I don’t think I can hold it anymore.”

“I don’t think I can hold it anymore either,” said Sunset. They stood up and moved to one side of the table. “A-are you r-ready?”

“Y-yes.”

They pulled each other into a tight hug. Then, blushing like mad, they both kissed each other. As soon as their lips touched they started to pee. Their panties and shorts couldn’t hold any more pee and it started to run down their legs. They held their kiss until they had stopped peeing a few minutes later. They then broke the kiss and backed away from each other.

“That was nice,” said Applejack.

“Yes it was," said Sunset. "I had fun today.”

“So did I. let’s clean up.” They were both as red as an apple by now.

“Sounds good to me.”

They picked up all of the trash and put it in the empty soda boxes. They then left the barn and walked to the trash can. Both of them smelled heavily of farts, pee, and sweat.

“We should take a bath before bed," said Applejack. "We smell like pee.”

Sunset smelled herself. “Hehehe, we do. You can give me a bath if you would like Applejack.”

“Sure I will then you can give me one.”

“Hehehe this is going to be fun.” They threw out the trash before going back to the barn and folding up the table and chairs. Applejack picked up the table, Sunset picked up the chair, they carried them back to the house and put them away. They then went into the bathroom and Applejack started to fill the tub with hot water.

As the tub was filling up Applejack looked for some soap. “I'm sorry, Sunset. It looks like the only soap we have is Apple Bloom's that smells like apples.”

“That's fine, I don’t mind.” Sunset was looking on a shelf when she saw a bottle of apple scented bubble bath. “Hey Applejack, how about a bubble bath?” She showed her the bottle.

“Sure, this is going to be fun.”

Sunset handed Applejack the bottle and she adds some to the bath.

When the tub was full of bubbles and water, Applejack said “Ok Sunset, you can get in.”

Sunset took off her shoes and socks and climbed into the tub. “This feels good. Nothing this a hot bath after a long day.” Sunset smiled as she relaxed in the tub.

Applejack knelt down at the side of the tub before she poured some soap in her hands and started to scrub Sunset’s sides.

“That feels good Jacky. Keep going.”

Applejack stopped her scrubbing and looked at Sunset confused. “Jacky?”

“It's a nickname I just thought of for you. I wouldn’t call you that again if you don’t like it.”

Applejack thought for a bit before going back to scrubbing Sunset’s sides. “Ok Sunny.” They both smiled at their new nicknames.

When Sunset’s sides were covered in soap…

“Ok Sunny, put your legs on the side of the tub."

Sunset did as she was told and Applejack scrubbed Sunset’s legs clean. She then started to scrub Sunset feet.

“Hehehe... t-that... hehehe... t-tickles…. Hehehe…” Sunset was kicking her legs as Applejack was scrubbing her feet. Applejack stopped a little bit later with a smile.

“On your hands and knees so I can scrub that smelly butt of yours.”

Sunset happily got on her hands and knees. Applejack takes the bottle of soap and pours some on Sunset’s butt and started to scrub it.

“Wow, that feels good," said Sunset. "Can you rub my butt a little harder?”

Applejack rubbed Sunset’s butt harder.

“Yes just like that.”

Applejack scrubbed Sunset’s butt for longer than what was necessary.

“Ok, Jacky, I had enough.”

Applejack smiled and stopped. Sunset sat back down and let Applejack wash her hair.

“Ok, please stand up so I can rinse you off.”

Sunset stood up and Applejack rinsed her off with the shower head. Sunset then got out of the tub, drained it, and refilled it with clean water and bubbles. “Ok Jacky, it's your turn.”

Applejack took off her shoes and socks and got into the tub. Sunset scrubbed Applejack clean just like she had done to her. Sunset gave Applejack another butt massage before washing her hair, and rinsed her off and drained the tub again. They then took turns drying each other off with the hair dryer. When they were mostly dry they walked to the kitchen.

“That was fun,” Applejack said.

“Yes it was," said Sunset. "We need to do that again.”

“We definitely do.”

When they got to the kitchen they made a sandwich. Sunset got the wavy yellow and wavy orange glass. As she was filling them up with water at the sink, Applejack smiled and covered Sunset’s food in the rest of the fart power. Sunset came back, put down the glass, and sat down. Sunset had ate less than half her sandwich when she farted.

BBBBRRRRAAAAP!

Applejack laughed. “Very funny.”

Sunset felt another fart coming. She lifted her right leg and farted as she was eating.

BLART!

As she was eating Sunset felt another fart coming but she held it in. When they were done eating they washed and dried their dishes. Sunset somehow managed to hold in her fart until they got to Applejack’s bedroom. She then got onto the bed, got on her hands and knees, shoved her butt into the air as far as she could. She let her fart go.

PPPRRRT! BRAP! PPFFFFT!

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRT!PPPPPPPPBBBBBBBLLLLLLRRRRRRRT!

“Wow that was a big fart.” Applejack laughed.

“Hehehe I was holding it in for a long time.” Sunset laid down in the bed. “I'm just going to sleep in what I have on tonight.”

Applejack turned off the lights and climbed into bed next to Sunset. “Sounds good to me. Night Sunny I love you.”

“Night Jacky I love you too.” They kissed before falling asleep.