• Published 6th Jun 2019
  • 905 Views, 16 Comments

Accidental Abduction. - StoryPow



A human who refuses to leave his house has created a portal across space, and accidentally brings the Main Six through.

  • ...
3
 16
 905

First Impressions are Important

It was a peaceful day, ponies going about their daily business and enjoying life. Twilight was in her Castle reading. Fluttershy was caring for her animals, Pinkie was hosting a party. Rarity was working on some important order and Applejack was at her family's farm. Rainbow Dash was lazying about on a cloud above town, looking at the ponies walking to and from places.
So she had a perfect view when the portal ripped itself open and started to move around the town. Terrified ponies screaming and running away from it.
She immediately took off toward Twilight's castle.

==========================================================================================

Abe was in disbelief, his portal had actually worked! As he sat in his basement filled with papers and books from his work, surrounded by clutter, and in-front of him was the large portal gateway sparking with electricity. He was practically dancing with how giddy he felt. This would change everything, not only could shipping things to his home become easier. He would be able to get samples from far off worlds, move things to planets. The things this would change for human kind! He was getting ahead of himself, he had to see if the thing worked first. "Time to find a sample!" he said cracking his knuckles as he used his computer keyboard to move the portal, looking for something he could bring through.

==========================================================================================

"What the hay is that?" Applejack said as the swirling blue and purple vortex swayed its way around houses. The towns folk long gone or hiding inside their homes. The Six of them were quick on the scene.
"I don't Know AJ, but its structure looks unstable, almost like a miniature storm of sorts." Twilight responded, whatever this thing was, somepony had to be controlling it.
"HEY, GET OUTTA HERE" Rainbow yelled at the portal.
Twilight ignored her friend and put her mind at trying to figure out something that could disrupt this thing.

==========================================================================================

"Did I hit some random empty part of space? its like there is nothing here, I cant even seem to hit a rock." Abe said to himself, trying to steer the portal across space was proving to be as hard as taping together a cracked egg.

It was at that moment blasts of something started to shoot through above hit head. Leaving burnt marks on the cement of his basement ceiling. "Well It seems I pissed someone off. Or some weird weather, goodness I hope its weather."

==========================================================================================

The portal seemed to wiggle a bit as it was struck by magic but it didn't close. Again and again Twilight struck it with magic as Applejack and Rainbow dash tried to move it. Needless to say the rope wasn't helping any.
"I tried to disrupt it with magic, and nothings working." Twilight said a little out of breath. "If only I knew what it was, maybe then I could beat it."
"Goodness this thing is quite the bother." Rarity said as she walked up to stand next to Fluttershy. Fluttershy simple responded with a nod. Not quite sure what she needed to be here for, but if her friends needed her she would be there.
But she couldn't help but giggle as Applejack's rope got sucked in.
"WAIT, maybe that's it. If its trying to pull something into it it must be miniature worm hole! If I feed enough magic into it, it should falter." She said, as she did just that.

==========================================================================================

'Oh! we got something!' Abe looked up to see a rope fall through the portal onto the ground. 'What?' was all he had the chance to think before the portal began to make a sound. Like a high pitched wail the metal around it began to look like it was melting. His monitors flashing overheating warnings. 'Oh no! if the thing overheats the portal will expand indefinitely, I got to shut it down.' He tried to cut the process but as things were going into emergency shut down the sides cracked and the portal started to leak. In a mad dash to keep the the hole from expanding he went and manually cut the cords from the machines. However, the portal was still somehow being powered. 'Something on the other side is feeding it energy. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?'

==========================================================================================

'That looks like it hurts" Fluttershy says quietly to Twilight as she pours more and more magic into the portal. Her horn sparking and crackling. 'The portal its not falling apart. In fact it looks as if it is growing.' "Th-this doesn't make sense! It should have been to much for whoever is conjuring this up to handle? Just how strong is this things caster!" Twilight yelled to her friends, as the portal suddenly sprung wider and engulfed the six mares nearest to it.

==========================================================================================

Coming to terms with the fact that he very much may be responsible for the destruction of earth and some other poor planet Abe simply sat cross legged. Watching as the molten metal clung to the cement wall and trickled down. "Well, at least no one knows they are about to die. Well except me I guess." His hands fiddled with the rope, debating if he had enough time to put it to use before the portal engulfed the planet.
Then the crack of white light as bright as lightning and louder then thunder struck him as the portal collapsed. Sending him backward through his mess of a computer desk. Once he could see again he began to stand up only to be met with 6 colorful miniature horses sprawled out on his floor. Wait the purple one was moving make that 5. This is when Abe's mouth started moving before his mind. "Oh No NO noNonononono! I was only supposed to grab a plant or a rock or something. With this much damage..." His eyes moved to Twilight who was staring daggers at him. If that didn't scare Abe the fact she started to scold him certainly did.
"You could have KILLED somepony, do you have any Idea what you were doing? My friends could be hurt because... wait what are you?" She asked as she noticed the thing in-front of her was like nothing else she had seen before. It resembled a ape or something like the storm king, just without any body hair.
"You speak English?" Abe said astonished, "The odds of that are innumerable, I wonder if-"
"HEY!, I speak Equestrian! and YOU have some explaining to do."

So they began to talk about what had happened, Twilight faced hoofed hearing that her plan to disrupt the portal had actually only resulted in feeding it. She was however, relived to hear that Abe meant no harm, just an inquisitive mind that had managed to make a pretty big mistake, she would be more mad but she remembered she had been guilty of that herself a few times.
"I really only meant to grab a plant or something as a test you know." Abe said rubbing the back of his neck, the fact he had only his plaid Pjs was not helping his confidence. "It would be revolutionary if I could move things remotely, not to mention being able to go from planet to planet. But I guess I'll have to settle for being the first human to meet an alien."
Rolling her eyes Twilight responded with a scoff "More like first to abduct ponies."
"Hey I TRIED to shut down my portal, you kept powering it." Then he pointed to the wretch of metal melted to his wall and all the destroyed electronics. "Not to mention melting just about everything else I own. Also what about those?" He said pointing to the mass of ponies on his floor.
"THOSE, are my friends." Twilight said annoyed "You said this place is your house? Do you have some beds? Id like to talk to them about what happened before they meet you, otherwise it wont be very pretty."
"Uh, I have a couch. They should fit on that." Abe responded trying not to laugh at the thought of 6 small ponies murdering a human. "Its upstairs, Um are you okay?"
Twilight was straining trying to use her magic to levitate her friends but it wasn't working. "What What happened to my magic!" She put her hoofs to her face freaking out a bit.
"Magic isn't a thing here, well that I know of at least." Abe responded.
Poor Twilight turned to him hyperventilating "What! What do you mean? magic is-"
Leaning down Abe puts his palms up and say "Shhs Its okay, we can figure that out later, lets take care of your friends here first. That's most important right?"
With a gulp and her eyes on the verge of tears she nods and meekly asks "Can, can you carry them please."

==========================================================================================

A large red carpet was the first thing Rarity saw as her eyes began to flutter open. She lifted her head and looked around the room, there was a strange box placed on a dresser and shelf's of books and odd... thinner books? Under her hoofs she felt the soft plush of the couch, and the warmth of a still very knocked out Pinkie Pie. Across from her was Twilight siting on a very large arm chair fiddling with a odd black rectangle. "Umm Darling" Rarity asked quietly looking over to Twilight, who perked to attention at Rarity's voice. "Where are we?"
"Thank goodness your awake, Umm once everyone is up Ill explain. Its a long story" Twilight Said as she walked over the couch.
It wasn't much longer until all of them woke up, and so Twilight explained the situation. Less the fact that her solution was the reason the got sucked through. She didn't want her friends to think less of her.
"So ya saying we are stuck on some planet full of hairless apes cause one of them made some sciencey mistake?"
"Yes, Applejack. I know it sounds crazy, but once you see Abe you'll know its all true. Ill go get him." Twilight answered walking over to the stairs that led up the house, and called up to him.
"Ya go get this guy so I can pummel him for being so dumb." Rainbow Muttered to herself.
"Please, Twilight said it was a accident. Do be civil." Rarity pleaded to Rainbow.
Abe walked into the room now in a change of cloths. He was wearing a baggy grey sweater with his Pajamas, and had a tray with some mugs and tea kettle. "Uh, hi. Twilight told me you all like tea so, I grabbed what I had." He said as he placed the tray down and moved to sit down on the arm chair, Taking one mug for himself.
The looks he got from the five other mares on the couch ranged from shock to awe, due to being around two heads taller then the average pony and how different he looked from anything in their world. Pinkie was the first to break the silence.
"He Looks kinda like the storm king" She said pointing at him and taking a cup of tea for herself.
"Huh, is that a good thing?" Abe asked looking from Twilight to the others.
"Not really" Twilight answered.

Author's Note:

Although I still wanna write my other series I had this thought bouncing around in my head and wanted to give it a try. I feel like I could write a few chapters of this, as like a living with ponies type of thing.

So if you think its cool or dumb please tell me why! I'd like to write stories that people would enjoy! And that'd be pretty cool of ya. :scootangel:

Again if there are mistakes please tell me I don't currently have anyone to help me proof read so its just me and I am not the best at catching my mistakes. Also I am pretty new to this whole site / sharing fan fic thing so yeah.