• Published 31st May 2019
  • 856 Views, 41 Comments

The Changeling empire - red reaper



Starlight and Twilight must work together to save Equestria from Queen Chrysalis's army led by terrifying cyborg, General Eclipse.

  • ...
15
 41
 856

Through the dark tunnel

"Eclipse!!" Twilight woke up, screaming the the name that haunted her mind since she saw him. The screamed echoed in the halls of the tunnel and Spike ran to see if his master is okay when he arrived, he saw Twilight surrounded by her cold sweat, shaking and could not go to sleep again.

"The nightmare again?" Spike asked Twilight and she nodded, and soon enough Pinkie arrived as well to Twilight.

"We must be quiet!" Pinkie warned them and she told them to come with her. The alicorn and the dragon nodded, and they followed the pink mare through a small tunnel that split the three from the rest and she told them to hide behind the rocks. From the rocks, Twilight saw a group of changelings and diamond dogs, wearing golden armor that resembled Eclipse's armor.

"Are those?" Twilight asked Pinkie and Pinkie nodded, "How did he found us?"

"I do not know," Pinkie answered, "But we must wake the others and leave now!" Pinkie went out of the rocks, and Twilight and Spike followed her. Twilight tried to get Pinkie's attention, but Pinkie just ignored her.

"Pinkie," Twilight tried to get the mare's attention for some time, but Pinkie just ignored her, "Pinkie, Pinkie, Pinkie," Pinkie just ignored her. "Pinkie, who is General Eclipse?" Twilight asked. Pinkie sighed and she turned to the lavender alicorn, with frustration.

"Fine!" Pinkie gave up on trying to ignore her, "If I tell you about him, will you leave me alone?" Twilight nodded and Pinkie told her everything she knows. "Eclipse was a pony that betrayed all of Equestria, he helped Chrysalis take over Canterlot and he helped her to defeat Celestia. We don't know why he did this, and we don't care why. All we know is that he hunts unicorns and take their horns before killing them." Twilight was shocked to hear these, why would anypony betray Celestia, and will kill unicorns. But Twilight had one question.

"What happened to his body? What his armor is?"

"This is not armor," Pinkie answered, "This is his body." Pinkie told Twilight and Spike to wake their 'friend' Starlight and she went to wake the others and got ready to continue their journey. When they returned to the camp, they woke up everypony and quickly they got everything packed to the rest of the journey.


"General Eclipse," a black mare with green hair smiled to the General as he bowed before her black throne in the hive of Equestria, "Congratulations for the attack on Zecora's resistance base."

"Thank you, your highness," General Eclipse told his master and queen.

"And still," Queen Chrysalis flew from her throne and stood before the cyborg, "You let the alicorn slip out of your grasp." General Eclipse raised his head.

"Your Highness, I assure you I will destroy her. As we speak my people are chasing them through their tunnels."

"I am not disappointed with you because you let her escape, no, I am disappointed that you thought you could lie to me. " Chrysalis's horn glow in green and Eclipse fell to the ground, trying to keep himself from screaming as electric waves flew through his metal skeleton. Chrysalis stopped to torture her general and he got up on his legs. "I giving you a second chance, Eclipse find the alicorn or I will make Phyrax my General and your body will be a statue in my castle." Eclipse left the hive and outside of the dark barrow waited for him his guards and a white mare unicorn with a purple mane and her mouth was covered in a golden muzzle and a small brown bag. The mare looked at Eclipse with terror and bowed before him.

"It will take more than changelings to finish this task. Rarity!" Eclipse ordered the mare to take a letter and a feather from her bag and he told her what to write, "I, General Eclipse, will give 200,000 bits for the creature that would deliver a lavender alicorn with a purple mane to my castle in ponyville." The mare did as she was told and she sent it to all the kingdoms in the changeling empire, from Yakistan to the dragon lands, from the Crystal Empire to Saddle Arabia. "Now, let's go home."


As the ponies walked in the tunnel, escaping to the resistance camp on the other side, Pinkie heard the sound of the changelings marching through the halls and she sped up the ponies, but as the ponies sped up, also did the changelings and the diamond dogs, Pinkie took the rebels through another tunnel, and the changelings were still behind them. No matter what the mare did, the changelings were still behind them, and the ponies could not run anymore. The battle was inevitable. With nothing more to do, Pinkie sighed and ordered everypony to get ready for the battle.

The changelings and the dogs arrived, and Twilight saw them and she was terrified by their weapons and golden armor. They had swords, axes, spears, and shields and all the resistance had was spears that were made from wood and stones.

"Resistance!" Pinkie called and all the ponies stomped their spears on the ground as the changelings ran towards them, "Attack!!" The ponies ran towards the changelings and the two small armies marched down. Pinkie impaled changeling after changeling, dodging the swords and axes' swings and she killed them one by one and she saw the leader. A golden changeling with the mark of Eclipse, a skull of a unicorn. "Fluttershy," Pinkie called and a yellow pegasus leaped towards the mare and Pinkie pointed at the captain of the attack. Fluttershy nodded and she took Pinkie and she threw her towards the golden changeling. Pinkie jumped on the captain's head and she stabbed him in his weak spot, his neck.

The changelings retreated as they saw their captain's head separated from his head. The Ponies won the battle and they needed this win after what happened. Pinkie looked at the bodies of her friends and pain and rage burned in her heart, and she noticed something. Pinkie took Fluttershy that prayed for Celestia for the loss of her friends, "Where are the two with the dragon?"


Twilight, Spike, and Starlight were tied up as three fillies looked at a letter. One filly was a yellow earth pony with red short mane and she wore a grey cloak and her right hoof was tied to a knife. One filly was an orange pegasus with a purple long mane and she wore an eyepatch to her left eye and she had a bow around her back. The last one was a white unicorn with grey and pink mane and she wore a body armor made of a black hydra's skin. Twilight could not believe her eyes, in front of her, there were the CMC.