• Published 8th May 2019
  • 468 Views, 15 Comments

Pinkie & the Candy Factory - Zenitram Nadroj



Join Pinkie as she and four other ponies take a journey into Equestria's biggest candy factory for the grand prize at the end.

  • ...
0
 15
 468

The Candy Factory Opens

Pinkie continues galloping on her way home. She thought she would never smile again after hearing that somepony found the last golden factory pass before she did. But when she found out it was a fake and then found the real pass, she was smiling more than ever. She runs past various ponies on her way home, she then goes under a bridgeway, when she is suddenly stopped by the creature who was in the previous places where the other passes were found. The creature gives a nightmarish grin at the mare.

“Congratulations, young mare. You’ve finally found the last golden factory pass.”, he says. “Allow me to introduce myself.”

He snaps his fingers and makes his ID appear.

“I am Discord Chaosworth.”

Pinkie’s eyes widen as she recognizes that name.

“You. You’re one of the spies who tried to steal Mr. Blonka’s recipes.”, she deduces.

“Indeed I am. Ever since Mr. Blonka has closed his gates, I was unable to go inside. There was even a magic proof shield, so not even I could get in.”, Chaosworth explains. “So because of that, I created my own candy factory, but my candy didn’t have the same appeal or same knowledge as that stallion’s creations. But I have a proposition for you.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“If you listen to what I’m going to say to you, I’ll make you rich and famous, so you could have all the candy you can ever eat. Now here’s the plan. Mr. Blonka is currently creating a new piece of candy called the Forever Tasty Gulpstacker. If that stallion reveals it and shows it to the kingdom, he’ll bankrupt me and shut down my business. All I need you to do is steal one of those and bring it to me, so I can get the recipe for it.”

“Wait, Discord, you have chaotic magic. Couldn’t you just use your magic to make one appear yourself?”

“Well I’ve tried, but the spell prevents anything inside it to come out. But we needed to put some more suspense in this story.”, he whispers. “Now then, if you bring me a forever tasty gulpstacker, I’ll reward you with ten million bits, a new home for your family and quality food that’s actually food and not just stones.”

“Hey, how do you know that we’ve been eating stones?”

“You live in a rock farm. How could anypony not put two and two together? Plus I’ve read the first chapter of this story.”

“Oh, fair enough.”, she says.

“Heed my word, young mare. Do not forget the name, forever tasty gulpstacker.”

He then leaves without another word.

“Wow, he’s more creepy than that stallion from the first chapter.”

Pinkie continues galloping to her home.


Pinkie finally arrives at her home and bursts through the door.

“Everpony, I have amazing news!”, she shouts.

“Pinkie, the door was unlocked.”, Maud says.

“What’s going on?”, Cloudy asks.

“I found the last golden factory pass!”

“Pinkie, we told you, there aren’t anymore passes. The contest is over.”, Nana says.

“But Nana, the fifth one that was found was a fake. This is the real one. Look.”

She gives her grandmother the pass. Her mother, sisters and she gather around as her grandmother reads it aloud.

“Hello, lucky finder of this pass, I am Billiard Blonka. And I present this pass to you as admission to my candy factory. Present this pass at the factory gates on the day before the Summer Sun Celebration and do not be late. You are allowed to be accompanied by another mare or stallion. Preferably one from your family and only one. And nopony could ever dream of being a part of this once in a lifetime opportunity and awaiting by the end will be the biggest reward that you and only you will ever get your hooves on. Pinkie, you did it. This is the last golden factory pass.”, her grandmother praises.

“This is unbelievable. Our sister is about to enter the biggest candy factory in Equestria.”, Marble says.

“That’ll show that stallion who used a fake pass who’s boss.”, Limestone says.

“Nana, is says that I could take another mare or stallion with me. Preferably from my family.”, Pinkie says. “I wish you could come with me.”

Nana takes in her granddaughter’s words and makes her decision.

“Well, your wish is granted.”, she says before removing her sheets.

“Mother, what art thou doing?”, Cloudy asks.

“Pinkie, grab my lower hooves.”

Pinkie grabs her grandmother’s lower hooves and positions them to the end of her mattress.

“OK, now help me up.”

She then grabs her front hooves and starts lifting her up. She’s able to hoist her up, but she falls on top of her granddaughter.

“Mom, girls, help me out here.”

Her mother and sisters help Nana get on her hooves. They try to keep her from falling again and manage to keep her still. The family is amazed and what they are seeing. Nana looks down and she couldn’t believe her eyes, she was standing on all four of her hooves.

“Look at me. I can walk again. I haven’t felt this good in years.”

Pinkie and Nana are so happy that they start to get ready for the big day.

(Song for This Scene Here)

“Mother, Pinkie, cease and desist.”, Cloudy shouts. “This pass says the day before the Summer Sun Celebration. That’s tomrrow.”

“My goodness. Pinkie, we’ve got a lot to do. We have to crush the rocks, clean the house, wash our coats, prepare the dishes, cook the suppers, make our beds, polish the crystals, fix the fields, manage the bills, brush our...”

“Mother!”, her daughter interrupts. “I shall take over those tasks.”

“Pinkie we don’t have a lot of time.”, Nana says.

“Nana.”, Pinkie says. “I have something important to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“On my way here, I ran into Mr. Chaosworth.”

“What? You saw Chaosworth?”

Pinkie nods.

“What did he want?”

“How about I tell you in secret, while the readers will cut to the next scene?”

“OK, then.”


The next day, the citizens are at the gates of the candy factory with all kinds of music and decorations about. The newscaster mare gives her report.

“Here we are live at Billiard Blonka’s candy factory where the five lucky contestants are awaiting for the gates to finally be opened. For years nopony has ever seen or heard from Mr. Billiard Blonka, but now he’s about to make his first public appearance since his factory’s re-opening. Everypony is on their hooves to prepare for what’s to come in the next half hour.”

While the ponies are waiting, Pinkie and her Nana greet the other finders of the passes.

“Pinkie, I never thought I would see you here.”, Stygievee says.

“Indeed. Say who’s accompanying you on this trip? I mean if it’s not rude to ask since you don’t have a family.”

“Well since I don’t have a family, I asked the princesses to request me an escort on my trip, and here’s who they suggested.”

“Hello, Pinkie.”, says a familiar pink alicorn.

“Cadance? You Stygievee’s escort?”, Pinkie asks bewildered.

“Yes I am. The princesses asked me since I am one of the most trustworthy princesses in the kingdom and also to decipline him if he ever gets out of line.”, Cadance says.

“Princess Cadance, you didn’t have to tell her that.”, the stallion says embarrassed.

Pinkie and Nana laugh at the stallion’s embarrassment.

“Oh, so the annoying pink pony is here too.”

They turn and see Trixie with a stallion.

“Oh, hiya, Trixie. How have you been doing?”, Pinkie says gleefully.

“You know, I liked you better when you didn’t have a mouth.”, she says in disgust. “But if you must know, I’m currently touring the kingdom with my magic show. And once I get a hold of this prize, ponies will come to my shows just to get their hooves on one piece.”

“That’s nice of you.”, Nana says. “And who’s the stallion?”

“This here is my dad, Jack Pot. A performer at Las Pegasus.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Pinkie. My daughter has told me a lot about how your friend bested her at magic and soon made friends with you and the others.”, Jack Pot says.

“Well, I’m sure that you’ll both be great magicians in your own ways.”, Nana says.

“We’ll see about that.”, Trixie says before she and her father leave.

“Hey, I know you.”

They turn and see Dumb-belloop descending from the sky to them.

“Your one of Rainbow Crash’s friends, aren’t you?”, he asks.

“Yes I am. And you must be one of those peagasi bullies who works in the Rainbow Factory aren’t you?”

Her grandmother laughs.

“Wow, somepony who works in a factory is going into another factory. What are the odds of that?”

“You better can it. Don’t forget, I’m the first pony to find a golden factory pass.”

“Now, Dumb-belloop that’s not how we greet our fellow contestants.”

An older yellow pegasus mare approaches the stallion. The pink mares are astonished.

“Hey, your Spitfire’s mother, Stormy Flare.”, Pinkie says.

“What are you doing here?”

Dumb-belloop groans.

“I told the guards I didn’t want anypony to accompany me, but they said that another pony is required to go with me on this trip. I was then appointed the mother of the captain of the Wonderbolts.”

“That’s right. And you better behave yourself or I’ll report to the factory what you were doing the day spontaneous thunder storms were leaking out.”, Stormy Flare temps.

“Well, I guess mothers don’t have to be related by blood to show how much they care for children.”

“Hey, you.”, another voice calls out.

They turn and see Lightning bolting to them.

“How the hay did you find a golden factory pass?”

“Hey, you’re Lightning Dusteguarde, right?”

“That’s right. And this here is my dad.”, she points as her father enters.

“Hey, that’s Wind Rider.”, Nana says.

“So you’ve heard of me, huh?”, he says.

“You tried to frame Rainbow Dash to keep your perfect record.”, Pinkie says.

“Yes. That pegasus humiliated both of us. Once we get the prize those Wonderbolts will be begging for us to come back.”

They both laugh. The bell tower then rings. Everyone turns to the gates. One the other side the doors to the factory opens and out comes a purple colored stallion with a top hat, a cane and a peppermint cutie mark. It was none other than Mr. Billiard Blonka. All the citizens cheer as he exits the doors. They all stop as he walks slowly towards the gates. All of the citizens watch anxiously as he continues. As he gets closer to the end, he removes his hat and drops his cane. He stops at the gates as they all watch him.

He then does a full somersault and gets back on his hooves. All the citizens cheer again. He grabs his cane and puts his hat back on.

“Thank you, everpony.”, he says. “Welcome to my candy factory. Would the finders of the golden factory passes come forward, please?”

The ponies and their escorts head towards the gates. Pinkie then notices something or someone familiar. Chaosworth is within the crowd staring coldly at her.

“That’s Chaosworth, Nana. The guy I told you about yesterday.”

They all reach the gates and Mr. Blonka greets them.

“Welcome. It’s a privilege to meet all of you.”, he says. “So glad you’ve all found my passes. This will be such a fun day for all of us. Now then, will you show me your passes?”

One by one they introduce themselves and present their pass.

“Trixie Lulamalt, at your service.”, she says.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Trixie. And you are?”

“I am her father, Jack Pot. Here’s my card.”, he says as he gives him his card.

“Well, I’m certain you’ll both do well with your magic shows. Alright, next.”

“Dumb-bellop’s the name, competing is my game.”, he says.

“Well, Dumb-belloop, you sure have a lot of determination in your eyes.”

“Just watch, those punks will be crying once I get through this freak show.”

Stormy clears her throat. The stallion groans.

“Sorry about that. I’m Stormy Flare. Dumb-belloop’s escort.”

“Miss Flare, I take you’re keeping watch on this stallion.”

“Indeed I am. Just making sure he doesn’t get too wrapped up with what’s to come at the end.”, she says.

“Lightning Dustegaurde. Pleasure to meet you.”

“Ah, Lightning, I’ve heard about your team, the Washouts, temporarily disbanding. And you must be Wind Rider, correct?”

“Indeed I am.”, her father says. “Once we win this prize, those Wonderbolts will have no choice but to ask for us back.”

“Glad to see so much vigor in very little ponies.”

“My name’s Stygievee.”, he says.

“Nice to meet you, Styg-”, he says before the other stallions eyes start glowing black.

“Oh, my goodness.”, Blonka exclaims.

“Stygievee?”, Cadnace says.

“Apologies, Mr. Blonka. I’m still getting used to living in this modern world.”

“No worries.”

He then turns and sees the princess of the Crystal Empire before him.

“Princess Cadance.”, he says before bowing to her. “It’s an honor to see you here at my factory.”

“At ease, Mr. Blonka. I’m just here to escort this stallion here.”

“Of course. Proceed.”

“I’m Pinkie Piecket. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Blonka.”, she says. “Could I just say that I absolutely love your candy? I live in the poor part of Ponyville that’s a rock farm. I work very hard just to purchase only one bar of candy. Bon Bon is an old friend of mine, but even she won’t give me any discounts for them. And not to mention I wish to ask who’s helping you make all the candy when nopony ever enters your-”

Her grandmother stops her.

“Pinkie, there’s no need to give too much information.”, Nana says.

“Yes. I’ve heard of you. You’re that pony who found the real final pass after the supposed fifth one turned out to be a fake.”

She nods her head.

“And who’s this?”

“That’s my grandmother, Nana Pinkie.”

“It’s an honor to meet you.”

“Thank you, Mr. Blonka.”

“OK, that’s all of the contestants and their escorts. Now in we go.”

Everypony cheers as Mr. Blonka and the others walk towards the doors and enter the factory.