• Published 8th May 2019
  • 468 Views, 15 Comments

Pinkie & the Candy Factory - Zenitram Nadroj



Join Pinkie as she and four other ponies take a journey into Equestria's biggest candy factory for the grand prize at the end.

  • ...
0
 15
 468

The Golden Phoenixes

“It is a shame. Those ponies could have learned to be more considerate of their choices.”, Blonka says. “Well, no time to dilly dally. On with the journey.”

They follow the stallion to another door as he turns and sees the remaining ponies.

“Well, well, well. Two selfish and needy ponies gone. Three thoughtful little ponies left. This is quite the conundrum.”

“Mr. Blonka, I really wish you would let me notify the princesses. Because this is the second casualty that happened today.”, Cadance insists.

“Well, maybe you should have read the fine print before your pony companion signed it.”

“Seriously, Cadance. He’s got a point.”, Stygivee says.

“Now then”, Blonka says before opening the door to the next room.

The enter another hallway. Before they can continue, he stops by the wallpaper.

“Oh, wait. I want to show you this.”

He gestures the wallpaper. The other look at him.

“It’s just wallpaper. What about it?”, Trixie asks.

“This wallpaper is lickable. Go on, give it a try.”

The ponies reluctantly taste the wallpaper and they enjoy it.

“Wow, this tastes good. These grapes actually taste like grapes.”, Pinkie says.

They continue licking it until Pinkie sees that Trixie’s tongue is purple. She then laughs at the sight.

“What are you laughing at?”, she asks.

“You’re tongue is all purple!”

“Well you’re tongue is green.”

She stops and looks at her tongue. All of the other ponies have their tongues in different colors.

“Oh, I guess I forgot to mention if you lick the wallpaper too much, it changes the color of your tongue.”, Blonka says. “Right, on we go.”

They continue going forward until they reach another room.

“Ah, this is my most recent creation.”

They then see a room that has vials, glasses, flavor syrups and bubbles everywhere.

“All sorts of bubbles all around. You can play with them, but you can’t drink them. At least until now.”

“Mr. Blonka, what are they making?”, Pinkie asks.

“This here is Root Beer Floating Floats. Just a few gulps and they’ll fill you up with gas. Gas so light, you’ll float like a balloon.”

“Wow, that’s amazing.”, Trixie says.

“I agree.”, Stygivee says.

“But it hasn’t been stabilized yet, so it’s still too strong.”

“Aww.”, the unicorns say in disappointment.

“Look I can’t sell this stuff while it’s in its current state. Every single foal, pegasus or not, will be floating all over the kingdom. So nopony is allowed to drink it. I want you all to promise me that you won’t drink it.”

“We promise.”, Trixie and Stygivee say.

“I pinkie promise. Cross my heart and hope to fly. Stick a cupcake in my eye.”, Pinkie says with joy.

“Good, now on to the next room.”, Blonka says.

The others follow suit, but Nana stops Pinkie.

“Nana, what are you doing?”

“Pinkie, doesn’t that root beer floating float look delicious?”, Nana asks.

“That does look very tempting.”

“So let’s take a drink.”

“Nana, I can’t. I pinkie promised I wouldn’t drink it. And you know I never break a pinkie promise. Believe me, I know.”

“Pinkie, you’ve made billions of pinkie promises. Breaking one promise won’t hurt anypony, will it?”

She then thinks about her grandmother’s words.

“Well, that root beer floating float looks good. I guess it’s OK if it’s just one pinkie promise I can break.”

“There you go. Here, you grab a bottle and I’ll grab one.”

They both grab a bottle each. Pinkie opens hers and the cap pops off. Nana’s does the same.

“OK, just one sip and that’s it.”, Pinkie says.

They both take a small sip from the bottles.

“Hmm. Maybe just a few more sips.”

They both chug down their bottles.

“Mmm. That’s was good.”, Nana says. “Well?”

“Nana. We’re not floating.”

“Well, Pinkie, maybe Mr. Blonka isn’t as accurate as he...oh, my goodness!”, she says before she starts floating.

Pinkie floats after her.

“Nana, we’re...we’re floating.”

“Pinkie, this is amazing. We’re like pegasi, but without wings.”

They both start flying around and perform tricks. They then see below and realize that they are getting higher and higher.

“Wow, look how high we’re getting.”, Pinkie says.

“I haven’t had this much fun since I was a filly.”, Nana says.

They continue going higher and having fun until they realize something.

“Wait, Nana, how do we get down?”

“Oh, my goodness. I-I don’t know?”

They continue going higher, until they are horrified when they see what’s above them. Above them is a filter fan that’s spinning very fast.

“Oh, no. Nana, we’re heading towards that filter fan!”, she yells.

“Pinkie, what do we do?!”, her grandmother frantically asks.

They both start screaming for help until Nana suddenly burps.

“Nana!”

“Excuse me.”

But then she starts to get lower.

“Pinkie, I’m going down. You have to burp.”

“Well, it doesn’t sound very Pinkie like, but OK.”, she says before she burps herself.

“That’s it, Pinkie. Keep burping.”

They both continue to burp until they finally reach the bottom.

“Finally, back on solid land.”, Nana says.

“Yeah, let’s leave the flying to the peagsi.”, Pinkie says.

“Come on. The others can’t be far behind.”

They leave the room and catches up with the others in another room. Blonka smirks at what they are seeing.

“No, this isn’t a trick. They actually are doing what you think they are doing.”, he says.

In front of them are scales with phoenixes above them.

“All of those phoenixes are laying golden eggs.”

“Are those eggs made of solid chocolate?”, Trixie asks.

“Correction, solid golden chocolate.”, Blonka says.

“How does all of this work?”, Cadance asks.

“You see those contraptions below the phoenixes? Those are the eggs-aminers.”

Pinkie laughs at the joke but stops as the others stare at her. She then stops and blushes.

“Anyway, each egg that gets laid by one of those phoenixes lands on the sensor to see if it’s good or bad. If it’s a good egg, it gets taken and packed to be shipped to candy shops.”

An egg lands on the sensor and the light glows green. A Para-Barasprite takes the egg and carries it to the wrapping table.

“But if it’s a bad egg, it goes down the garbage chute.”

Another egg falls on the sensor. But this time, the light glows red and the chute opens, dropping the egg in.

“Wow, I’m sure Twilight would be envious of this.”, Cadance jokes.

“Hey, Dad, I would like a phoenix that lays golden chocolate eggs.”

“Oh, boy. Trixie’s being Trixie again.”, Pinkie says.

“Huh? What for?”, Jack Pot asks.

“With a phoenix like that, my shows will sell more, because the parents will throw bits just to get one of those eggs for their children. I’ll make millions with one of those phoenixes.”

“Hmm. I suppose that does sound like a sure fire way to advertise your shows. Alright, I’m sure we’ll find a phoenix after the trip is over.”

“No, Dad. I mean I want one of those phoenixes.”

“Mr. Blonka, how much for one of those phoenixes?”

“I’m sorry, sir, but they’re not for sale.”, Blonka says. “She can’t have one.”

“Hey! The Great and Powerful Trixie does not take ‘no’ for an answer! I need a phoenix today! The sooner the better.”

(Song for This Scene Here)

She then gets mad and ruins the room and climbs onto the sensor.

“You better give me a phoenix right now.”

The light glows red and the chute opens. She looks down and is regretful of her decision.

“Uh oh.”

She then screams as she falls down the chute.

“She was a bad egg.”, Blonka says. “Didn’t surprise any of us though.”

“Where did she go?”, Jack Pot asks.

“Where all the other bad eggs go to, to the incinerator.”

Jack then laughs.

“That’s hilarious. For a minute there, I thought you said the eggs go to the incinerator.”

“Uh, I just did.”

Jack then laughs again.

“She’d end up like a burnt piece of toast.”

“No worries. We only light it daily at four in the afternoon.”

“Um, Mr. Blonka, it’s four in the afternoon, right now.”, Pinkie says.

Their eyes widen at the fact.

“Well, let’s just hope there’s a possibility that they decided to not light it today.”

Jack then continues to laugh and then runs to the chute in a panic.

“Hold on, Trixie! Daddy’s coming!”

The light glows red and the stallion falls down the chute.

“You think somepony should have reminded them that their unicorns and that they could have just teleported out of the chute?”, Nana asks.

“There was no need to stop a father who thinks he’s doing the right thing.”, Blonka says.

“I guessing they didn’t have common sense either, because he should have just asked me to bring Trixie back up.”, Cadance says.

(Song for This Scene Here)