• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 483 Views, 17 Comments

Elemental! - MlpHero



A young colt named Element Aura is a foster colt who has reached ponyville.

  • ...
5
 17
 483

Chapter 5: Spells

Element Aura flew out of the portal into some bushes. “Ow...” He said weakly. He looked up at the night sky.

has it really been that long? Element Aura thought.

He got up to go home and then he realized something, he was still an Alicorn. If they see me like this, they’ll think I’m a princess Element Aura thought.

He did his best to sneak back home, even going as far as to trick small filles and colts. When he got home, he ran into another problem, how could he get in? He noticed Boltfire in the kitchen. Well there’s no going back now Element Aura thought.

He smashed a piece of paper the had the words Don’t Scream!! onto the kitchen window.

“Ah Ah!” Boltfire screamed.

“It’s me, it’s Aura!”

Boltfire backed back. “A... Aura?”

“Yes!”

Boltfire went to the window, looked around and said “meet me in the back.” Element Aura jumped the fence and went into the backyard.


“Oh Celestia, where’ve you been?!” Boltfire asked.

“I don’t know, one minute I’m talking to an old Alicorn, next I’m an Alicorn myself.”

Boltfire looked confused, than eyed his horn. “So... What kinda magic can you do?” Boltfire asked.

“Magi— Bolt I don’t even know how to use this thing!” Element Aura yelled.

“Hmm, maybe we can test it,” Boltfire suggested.

“Alright.”


Boltfire went into the house and picked up a few spell books. “Alright, here’s a simple one, Levitation.” Element Aura looked at the book.

“Alright lets try it.” The horn lit up. Element Aura focused on an apple.

A small magic field surrounded the apple. “Come on Aura,” Boltfire encouraged. The apple lifted off the ground. Element Aura moved it around until he got the hang of Levitation.

“Woo!” Boltfire yelled excitedly.

They tried more spells until they got to more advanced spells. “Ok, maybe we should try something else,” Boltfire said.

“Alright, What do you suggest?” Element Aura asked. Boltfire looked at his wings.

“Well...” Element Aura turned his head to his wings.

“You can’t be serious.”


Element Aura got on top of the tall tree that sat in the yard. “You sure about this?” Element Aura asked.

“Of course!” Boltfire replied. “Just jump outta the tree and flap your wings!” Element Aura’s heart pounded.

“Um, Ok...” Element Aura jumped And started flapping his wings. He started falling. “Ahh!” Element Aura screamed before hitting the ground.

“You ok, why aren’t you talking?” Boltfire asked.

“Ow.”