• Published 3rd May 2019
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

My Shining Armor - RJ_JINNY



This is a story about my shining armor. It's been ten years since everything happened. Since the birth of Flurry heart since...

  • ...
 1
 291

Chapter 1: Our Beginning

It's been ten years since everything happened. Since the birth of Flurry Heart. Since...

Eleven years ago me and Shining Armor were celebrating our first anniversary as a married couple. I had a big surprise for him. I was pacing up and down our bedroom trying to come up with an idea how to tell him.

" How can I tell him? Will he be happy? Angry? Will he leave me?! " I say to myself. I suddenly hear I knock on the door.

" Cadence it's me Shining. Can I come in?"

My heart seemed like it was about to jump out of my chest. I've never been more nervous in my entire life! I didn't want to worry Shining so I came up with a response that I might regret.

" Yeah come on in..." I say dashing to the bathroom so he couldn't see me

" Are you ready?, the carriage will be here in a few moments". says Shining.

I was putting on my jewelry and putting on finishing touch ups. " Yeah just doing finishing touches. I'll be out in a second"

" All right, take your time" Shining says.

I finally grab enough courage to step out of the bathroom. Then all my courage went away after I met his eyes.
" You look so beautiful " I hear him say.

" So do you" I say. I realized what I said after shining gave me a weird look. " I mean... Y-you know... I meant stunning..." I say making a fool of myself. I hear footsteps walk closer to me making my heart pound even more.


" Hey it's okay. You don't have to be nervous" Shining says while laughing.

Of course I'm nervous! I know he's my husband but I don't know how he'll react...

" I know. I have something to tell you but i don't know how you'll react" I say with a breath of relief.

I try to tell myself that he wont be mad, everything will be fine, but how do I know for sure?

" Is everything okay? Are you okay?!" Shining says with a worried look.

Great now I got him worried. I shouldn't of said anything.
" Yes everything is okay. I-it's just that I don't know if you'll will accept what I have to say. I feel like you will leave me." I say trying to calm myself down.

Soon I met eyes with him. His eyes eyes were filled with confusion. I don't blame him, he doesn't know whats going on.

" I'm not sure what it is that your going to tell me, but i will never leave you." Shining says.

Hearing those words made me feel so relieved.

" Okay. It isn't a bad thing. But i..." . Damn it why can't i tell him.

" You can tell me Cadence. I won't be mad." Shining says.

I end up blurting out "I-i'm p-pregnant...". I finally let out a breath of relief.

My heart beat was finally going down. Then I realized that I don't know what shining will say. I start to feel my heart beat against my chest.


" Wait? What? Really?! This is great news! Why would you think i'd leave you?" Shining says.

I was happy to hear him this excited. Why was i nervous in the first place.
" I'm not really sure now that I think about it. I was just really nervous to tell you" I say.

Shining walks up to me with a big smile on his face."

" I will never leave you. I will always be here for you. And now our foal." Says Shining with a smile full of love and happiness.

I smiled at him. Knowing that he would never leave made me feel i was the luckiest alicorn in the universe. Our story was just beginning, a story that would never end. But every story has an end. An ending that will always haunt you. Forever...