• Published 3rd May 2019
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

My Shining Armor - RJ_JINNY



This is a story about my shining armor. It's been ten years since everything happened. Since the birth of Flurry heart since...

  • ...
 1
 291

Prologue: A Perfect Fantasy

Today was the day. Today I get to marry the love of my life. To be with them for eternity. I walk down the hall with Twilight behind me carrying the train of my beautiful white gown. I was suddenly faced with a closed door. Surrounded with and arch of blue and pink flowers symbolizing Shining Armor and me.

Then the door was opened. The wedding party went in as i was at the end. This was it. once i walk out these doors my life would be changed forever. It would begin the mark of the greatest adventure i'd ever have. I started walking down the aisle surrounded by friends and family. I had a bright smile on my face and then i saw him. My shining armor.

My Shining Armor

by: RJ_JINNY

My shining armor. Looking at me with the biggest smile. With eyes full of love.

Today was a day to mark in history, the marriage of a royal alicorn. Today, I would be with the stallion I have come to adore for years. To love him and adore him for eternity. I walk down the isle leaving behind the darkness and loneliness of my history with the only thing remaining was the train of my gorgeous white gown. Something that was almost stolen from me. Something that I will cherish and pass down to my foal. I saw the door open... The door to my future. I was finally free from all my burdens.

I could be with him...

Unfortunately, Love is privilege not a right

And mine was snatched away from me...