• Published 3rd May 2019
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

My Shining Armor - RJ_JINNY



This is a story about my shining armor. It's been ten years since everything happened. Since the birth of Flurry heart since...

  • ...
 1
 291

Chapter 3: The Birthday

After what felt like a million years my crying came to an end. I soon realized Flurry Heart would be here soon. I have to get ready! I put on my makeup and put my mane up in a bun. I looked inside my dresser looking for a decent dress. I decided with a red and gold dress. I find that i left my crown somewhere and find it on the side of the bed. Shining's side. I grabbed my crown and put it on. As soon as I put the crown on I turned an left the room. Before the tears could come back. I walk down the long staircase meeting Celestia in the ballroom.

" There you are Cadence. I was wondering when you would get here." Celestia said.

" I'm sorry it took so long. I was having a hard time picking what to wear." I lied

. " You look beautiful as always my dear." Celestia said.

" Everything look so wonderful. Will Flurry Heart be here soon?" I asked.

" She should be here any minute. I made sure that everything is ready for her arrival. " Celestia said looking at everything making sure it was perfect.

" Thank you Celestia"

" You don't have to thank me dear. I'm here to help whenever you need it."

Once everything was silent I heard Flurry Heart's sweet voice.

" Where is everyone Luna?" Flurry Heart said.

" Don't worry Princess Flurry Heart. They should be around here somewhere." Princess Luna said not giving away the secret.

" They're here. Everyone get into your places" I said quietly while turning off the lights.

Everyone got into their hiding spots waiting for Flurry Heart and Luna to walk in. I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when we surprise her. Moments later Flurry Heart walks in.

" Hello? Is anyone in here?" said Flurry Heart.

I use my powers to turn on the lights and seconds later everyone jumps out.

" Surprise!"

" AHH! What was that for?" Flurry Heart said trying to calm down.

" Happy Birthday Flurry Heart". I said walking up with a smile. I feel very happy. But my smile feels fake. I try as hard as i can making my smile look real. It seem like it's working.

" Thank you mom. Did you plan all of this?" Flurry Heart asked.

" No. Celestia helped out and Luna knew everything. We just had t get you out of the house to be able to get everything ready." I say

" Luna usually tells me everything though! Wow i can't believe she kept a secret" Flurry Heart said with a laugh.

" Well what are you waiting for? It's your birthday. Go on and have some fun." Luna said tempting Flurry Heart to stop talking.

" All right, All right. Well come on lets dance!" said Flurry Heart while pulling Luna to the dance floor.

I watch as Flurry Heart and the others dance. I move to the beat cheering them on with a smile. Seeing my daughter being happy and being herself filled me with joy. Something i haven't felt in a long time. Something i haven't felt since...

Author's Note:

This chapter just focuses on The present. There are no flashbacks. Some of the chapters will either focus on the past or present. Some chapters contain flashbacks. If you are confused on what happened to shining stay tuned. The truth will be revealed soon.