• Published 9th Apr 2019
  • 340 Views, 0 Comments

The codex's unfinshed - Naja nivea



A couple of combined unfinished stories I might develop or not...

  • ...
 0
 340

lost soul

‘It was a freezing cold plane I found myself thrown into with little if any clothing at all to keep me from becoming a statue. I was shivering madly while my mind kept repeating to found warmth. I’ve walked onward in the frozen plane for what I would believe to have been several miles until my body locked up.’

‘I stood their while trying everything I could to possibly try and move. In the end they met the same result seconds later. Soon after my eyelids started to become heavier every minute no matter how much I struggled to keep them from shutting I was no match for the inevitable.’

Upon shutting my eyes the roaring blizzard slowly vanished leaving behind the eerie quietness while the scenery around me turned into a black abyss stretching for what I could only believe was miles. I sat there without a clue on how to take hold of the situation though I knew it was pretty pointless since my physical body was already being killed off by the cold as I speak.

There was hardly anything for me to do in this situation but hope for another to save me from a frozen demise. Letting out a sigh it was highly unlikely that anyone was going to encounter my form until then so I ended up accepting my end then decided to do something else until my doom. Lifting what was suppose to be my arm was now replaced with a stump or more precise a ashened hoof spouting a hole along with the rest I walked upon.

Bringing my hoof to my face I started to slowly guide over my head to envision what was now a entirely different face. Letting out a breath I then chuckle toward my predicament. Why? Just why did you have to tempt fate with that shady character? Even though your friends told you not to! You fucking idiot ‘Dewayne’ Now here you are dying in a frozen wasteland with a body not of your own.

Going to die all alone...With no one to remember you...Forever gone.