• Published 9th Apr 2019
  • 340 Views, 0 Comments

The codex's unfinshed - Naja nivea



A couple of combined unfinished stories I might develop or not...

  • ...
 0
 340

The warm welcoming surprise

The gleam of light peaked through the curtains. ‘Swift’ slept peacefully in his cubicle aboard one of the caboose’s having a pleasant slumber until the annoying rays of light poured in invading the pitch dark space then soon after following suit in piercing his sockets. He could have sworn that ‘Princess Celestia’ purcifull forces anypony who dear sleep in to get an eyeful of her sunlight no matter how much you toss and turn to avoid the rays.

In the end it proved fruitless for ‘Swift’ to hide. Since the light would always find another way to annoy him, so instead ‘Swift’ forcefully removed himself from the warm welcoming bed to face the start of another day while grumbling his annoyance.

Splashing cold water over his face he started to head off toward the dining cart to get some much needed grub for his grumbling stomach and some much needed cup of caffeine or several in that matter to wake his plot up for the tried some day. ‘Swift’ sat in the far corner of the dining cart enjoying his seventh cup of joe while staring out the window looking as the scenery passing by getting closer toward his destination.

Dropping some bits on the table ‘Swift’ headed back toward his caboose to collect his belongings then made his way to the front of the locomotive to prepare for departure at a village called ‘Ponyville’ to meet up with an old annoyance who happened to be a friend of his though he would never dare say it out loud toward them.

Letting out a sigh ‘Swift’ trotted out onto the station platform with his luggage in toe before stopping to take in the scenery of the middle sized village along with the locals going about the morning. Adjusting his hoof bracelet he made his way forward to find the stable he reserved for the month