• Published 7th Apr 2019
  • 1,582 Views, 39 Comments

Shadow Rising - Shadow Hound



What happens when a visitor from the north of Equestria comes for a visit. A event that will change the Kingdom forever. Secrets get exposed, dimensions get crossed And the sun may never rise again. Find out in this adventure story.

  • ...
4
 39
 1,582

Chapter 16: A Night to remember

An old mare sat at her desk in the Whitetail Lodge. She adjusted her glasses and leaned back in an old wooden chair. A broad smile spread across her face as she listened to insects and grasshoppers that lived in the Whitetail Forest. She lit a candle that glowed, filling the room with a faint light. She brought the candle closer to an old large leather book. The light of the candle made the room flicker.

With a sigh, the old mare opened the desk drawer and pulled out a large book. She read the book with a quill in her mouth and scanned its pages. She placed a checkmark next to a name and said with a smile, “Checked out this morning.” She looked at the next entry, “Checked out yesterday.”

A small, tiny pony with a white coat walked into the lodge. An old mare with glasses looked over a book.

With an old and graveled voice, she said, “Welcome to Whitetail Lodge. Do you have a reservation?”

The stallion answered, “I do not.”

The mare asked, “Sir, how can I help you?”

The stallion fiddled with a pearl shard on his necklace as he said, “I am looking for a stallion with a dark coat and a moon cutie mark.” He cleared his throat, “He should have checked in several days ago.”

She passed a friendly smile to the stallion. “Do you know his name?”

The stallion replied, “His name is Shadow Hound.”

The old mare flipped through the pages of the book. “In just a moment, I will know when he checked in.”


The giant carriage was parked just out of view of the Whitetail Lodge. White smoke came from the steam motor and it hissed in protest.

The king barked orders. “Everyone gets a quick break. When Rubric gets back, we march.”

Harmony Bell asked the king, “The troops are getting restless. May I entertain them?”

“I would love to accept your offer, my little Canary.” King Archemedies answered, “But we are in Equestria. If you start singing, then those daft ponies will think it is a concert,” he said with a sneer. “The less attention we have, the better.”

Harmony Bell bowed to the king, “As you wish.”

King Archemedies howled to one of the guards. “Pass the rations to the troops. Give every soldier a cup of water and a bite of Jerky. Hurry up!!! We are already hours behind schedule.”

Two lycans carried large crates of supplies off the wagons and dropped them on the ground. Exhausted from marching, they panted and breathed hard. They opened the boxes and passed jerky and water to the other lycans.

The white stallion walked past the group and up to the king. The stallion raised a hoof. “Sir, can I tell you something?”

“No.” The king replied.

The stallion replied, “Yes, sir,” and flopped onto the ground.

The king stared at the white stallion and tapped a claw impatiently.

The king ordered, “Rubric, drop that disgusting disguise.”

Rubric held the pearl shard, and with a bright light, he turned back into a lycan. Rubric sat down and waited.

The king broke the silence. “What did they say? Where is my son?”

Rubric spoke nervously. “That is the thing, sir.”

King Archimedes ordered, “Out with it right now!”

Rubric gulped, “He never checked in.”

King Archemedies swiped at a tree. The tree fell and hit the ground with a thud that shook the ground. The king leaned against his carriage. He breathed out deeply and rubbed his forehead. After a few seconds, he calmly said, “Did you say… he never checked in?”

Rubric nodded and then covered his head. “Please don’t hurt me.”

King Archemedies answered, “I am not going to hurt you. You are still useful to me.” He reassured Rubric by patting him on the top of the head. “I need you to fix my carriage.” The king pointed to it. “The cursed thing is smoking. Now get up and make yourself useful.”

Rubric got off the ground. He pulled a wrench out of a bag and saluted. “Yes, Sir.”

Rubric ran up to the machine and went to work.

King Archemedies turned to General Pawton and said, “Get me the Ravens.”

General Pawton tapped a paw to his chest and replied, “Right away, sir.”

A nearby bush started following the king.

King Archemedies commented, “Now, where would I go if I was that foul?”

Rubric raised his head outside the machine and replied, “The circus?”

The bush stopped near Rubric. Two female Lycans emerged from inside the bush. One was tall and slim, and the other was shorter and bulkier.

The king looked at General Pawton and replied. “Can someone hit him?”

The short one smacked Rubric on the back of the head. He fell face-first into the machine’s insides. Rubric stuck his head outside the engine bay, now covered in soot.

Rubric: “Hey! You could have hurt me!”

The tall lycan scoffed, “May, stop playing with the trash.”

May replied, “Ok June.” She then giggled at Rubric and stuck her tongue out.

May and June walked over to the king. “Yes, Sir.” They said simultaneously.

The king smiled and turned to the two lycans.

King Archemedies grinned and replied. “Where is Augusto? I need the three of you to find out where my son is.”

June smiled, “Augusto sent us a letter by Raven. They are both at The Gala.”

King Archemedies asked, “Is the pack with him?”

May and June looked at each other and then shrugged. June replied. “There was no information on where the pack was. Only Shadow.”

King Archemedies said. “He must have hidden them somewhere safe.”

May grinned from ear to ear and giggled. Her eyes widened, and she said with a hint of insanity. “Can I start a hunt?”

King Archemdedies said, “Don’t bother. They will be punished in due time.”

King Archemedies turned to his general. “Set course for the Canterlot Castle. It Looks like we have a party to visit.”

General Pawton yelled, “Ok, let’s March.” Much to the other lycan’s protest.


Tempest Shadow trotted out of a black wooden carriage. She wore white robes with gold trim. Behind her was a green mare with a light green mane in a lime green dress.

Twilight greeted Tempest with a smile. “Hello. I am so glad you could make it.”

Tempest attempted to smile. “Hi, Twilight.”

Twilight smiled. “How have you been doing, Fizzlepop Berrytwist?”

Tempest blushed. “I am just going by Tempest Shadow for now. I don’t even know who Fizzlepop Berrytwist is.”

The green mare galloped behind Tempest and patted her on the back. “It is ok Tempest. Take your time.”

Twilight stuck a hoof out to greet the green mare. “Hello. I am Twilight Sparkle. Your name is?”

Tempest blushed. “This is Glitter Drop. We worked together for princess Cadence in the frozen north.”

Glitter Drop snuggled up to Tempest. “I am her plus one.”

Twilight responded, “I am glad that you made a friend in your travels.”

Glitter Drop smiled cheerfully. “We have known each other since we were fillies.”

Twilight asked, “Have you been doing anything interesting?”

Tempest said, “I traveled across the Storm King’s kingdom to spread the message of friendship and his defeat across the land.”

Twilight asked, “How is it going?”

Tempest sighs. “They want me to be the kingdom’s ruler.”

Twilight smiled and shouted, “That is great!”

“I don’t deserve to be the new queen,” Tempest said, “I am the one that forced the princesses into hiding.”

Twilight asks, “So what are you doing for now?”

Tempest frowned. “I am going to represent the kingdom, but not as their leader.”

Twilight smiled. “You are going to be a great ruler.”

Tempest corrected, “Representative.”

Twilight said, “I hope you enjoy the Gala, and I hope you have fun.”

Tempest responds, “I will try, but I feel so out of place.”

Tempest and Twilight both hear screaming coming from inside the ballroom. They look inside to see Silver standing on top of a table.

Silverstream yelled, “Oh my gosh!!! More stairs! This is the best night ever!”

Tempest giggled. “Or maybe I will not be so out of place.”

Twilight looked up at Tempest’s broken horn. “I know how much your magic means to you. I might be able to find a spell that can fix your horn.”

Tempest insisted, “It is what I deserve.”

Twilight responded, “But it would be safer to get it fixed. Magic from a broken horn is volatile.”

Tempest said, “If you can find one, but I don’t want to bother you.”

Twilight smiled, “it will be my pleasure.”

Nova waved to Tempest Shadow from a table. “Don’t be a stranger, girl. Come on over, sit down, and let’s chat.”

Tempest Shadow entered the ballroom and cantered up to Queen Novo. Twilight Sparkle sighed and watched the next guest arrive.


Twilight smiled and waved as Prince Rutherford and Yona arrived on a plain wooden wagon with no top. Two Yaks pulled the wagon. Prince Rutherford sat on top of a pile of hay with his hooves folded under his body. Yona sat talking to him.

The wagon came to a stop. Prince Rutherford and Yona climbed out of it. The Prince walked up to Twilight Sparkle and spoke. “Many thanks for the invitation. Let us Smash the furniture in Celebration.”

Yona responded, “No smash. Gala is a fun time.”

Prince Rutherford seemed confused. “I am having fun. That is why I smash.”

Yona explained, “Ponies do not smash.”

Prince Rutherford responded, “Yaks not ponies.”

Twilight smiled. “Make yourself at home Prince Rutherford.”

Prince Rutherford turned to Yona, “Yak smashes things in home.”

Pinkie Pie hopped up to Prince Rutherford. She asked, “Would you like a drink?”

Prince Rutherford stated, “Drink better be yak milk or Yak SMASH!”

Pinkie Pie laughed nervously, “Right this way sir.”

Prince Rutherford walked into the ballroom.

Pinkie Pie whispered to Twilight, “I hope we have a room away from the guest that he can smash.”

Twilight stated, “I am not worried. We should be accepting of all cultures even if they smash.”

Prince Rutherford yelled, “Where Pink Pony?”

Pinkie Pie yelled happily, “I am coming.”

Twilight sighed. “I hope the kitchen has Yak milk.”

Twilight heard a crack of lightning behind her body. She turned around to see a bright flash of light. In the center of it was Chancellor Neighsay.

Chancellor Neighsayer opened his eyes and spoke, “Greetings Twilight.”

Twilight smiled. “Greetings Chancellor.”

Chancellor Neighsayer said, “I must say that I am quite surprised. I normally do not get invited to The Gala.”

Twilight chirped, “I wanted everyone to feel welcome.”

The Chancellor raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure that is a good idea? Inviting every creature I mean?”

Sandbar knocks into the Chancellor. “Hi Twilight. Where is everyone?”

Twilight responds, “In the ballroom.”

Sandbar ran into the ballroom and called to Twilight over his shoulder, “Thanks Twilight. Bye Chancellor.”

Chancellor Neighsay looked into the ballroom at all the different creatures. “I just question if everything will go smoothly with all of the creatures around each other.”

Twilight said, “Everything is wonderful.”

Professor Neighsay looked over to see Prince Rutherford smash a table.

Prince Rutherford yelled, “YAK HAPPY.”

Yona yelled, “Noooo! Yak stop.”

Professor Neighsay raised his eyebrow. “I hope you are right Princess Twilight. Otherwise, tonight might end in disaster.”

Professor Neighsay trotted into the ballroom. Twilight laughed nervously. “Everything is going to be fine,” Twilight quietly reassured herself under her breath.


Grandpa Gruff and Galus walked in through the door. They were wearing nothing in particular, except little bow ties around their necks.

Grandpa Gruff walked up to Twilight. “So we are here.”

Twilight smiled and responded, “It is a pleasure to see you tonight.”

Grandpa Gruff responded, “Aren’t you cute.”

Galus replied, “Hi Professor Twilight.”

Twilight smiled, “Hi Galus. I am glad you could make it.”

Grandpa turned to Galus, “Why am I here? It is past my bedtime, and I am bored.”

Galus replied, “The invite said there is a door prize.”

Grandpa said, “Let’s get out of here.”

Galus said, “Oh man, but I hear they will raffle off bits.”

Gruff put a finger to his chin. “Oh? What a lovely party this is then. We should stay a little longer,” Gruff decided on the spot.

Grandpa Gruff walked into the ballroom eagerly. Twilight turned to Galus, “Why did you say that?”

Galus shrugged, “It was the only way to get him to stay.”

Twilight shook her head. “I think you need an extra lesson from Applejack.”

“Worth it,” Galus cheered. “Professor, where are the others?”

Twilight waved him in. “They should be in the ballroom.”


Sandbar walked in through the door. He looked around and saw Ocellus at a table that was filled with snacks. She was eating a carrot roll. Sandbar trotted over to her.

Sandbar smiled. “Hi Ocellus.”

Ocellus replied, “Howdy.”

Sandbar asked, “Do you know where Yona is?”

Sandbar heard a crash. He looked over to see Prince Ruthaford flipping over a table. Yona screamed. “You no do that here.”

Sandbar smiled, “I found her.” Sandbar looked back at Ocellus as he resumed asking, “Do you know where the others are?”

Ocellus replied, “Sure. Just follow me.”

Sandbar replied, “Thanks.”


Tempest watched as Prince Ruthaford flipped over a table. Pinkie Pie chased him and tried to calm him down. A pie flew in the direction of Queen Novo. Tempest gasped when she saw it. Queen Novo moved her seat calmly over to the left, avoiding getting hit by the pie. Tempest asked innocently, “Should we do something to stop him?”

Queen Novo looked at Tempest and calmly drank from her teacup. “A queen never gets her talons dirty. That is what the staff is for.”

Tempest responded. “Oh, but Twilight does.”

Queen Novo took another sip from her cup. “If Twilight Sparkle jumped off a cliff, would you?”

Tempest thought for a second, “How high is the cliff?”

Queen Novo laughed out loud, “You are a funny girl.”

Tempest moved her cup slightly with her hoof. She tried to change the subject. “How is your kingdom doing?”

Queen Novo responded, “It is going good considering that I have to rebuild my kingdom.”

Tempest grit her teeth. “I hope we can be friends.”

Nova groaned and said, “The last time I saw you, you were shooting at my citizens while the storm king pierced my husband’s chest with a sword.”

Tempest sighed and said, “I admit that was not a good way to make friends.”

Nova responded, “That makes two of us.”

Tempest continued, “We may have a rough past.”

Novo took a sip of her drink, “That is an understatement.”

Tempest breathed out. “Nothing that I can say will be able to make up for the horrible crimes that I did when I worked for the Storm King.”

Novo replied, “You can say that again.”

Tempest pleaded, “There are good creatures in Klugetown. Please do not take it out on them. I hope you will consider Klugetown joining the Kingdoms Council.”

Nova smiled, “It is under heavy consideration.”

Tempest’s jaw dropped. “Are you serious?”

Novo replied, “As serious as a heart attack.”

Tempest replied, “Wow. And here I thought that would be harder.”

Novo replied, “You still have to prove yourself to the others on the council, but I would vote for you.”

Tempest smiled, “Can I ask why?”

Novo explained, “I was good friends with the six queens of Caninia. Without a ruler, their kingdom is at risk of being taken over, and there are worse rulers than the Storm King. The fact that you are looking for them shows me that you deserve to rule until you can find them.”

Tempest bowed until her nose touched the table. “Thank you, Queen Novo.”

Novo rolled her eyes, “Child, get up right now.”

Tempest stood up. “What did I do?”

Novo replied, “A queen never does that to another ruler. A simple nod will do.”

Tempest asked, “How is your daughter doing?”

Nova asked, “She is doing fine. She would be here, but she didn’t want Shelly and Sheldon to get lonely.”

Twilight trotted up to Queen Novo and Tempest Shadow.

Twilight asked, “Queen Novo, could you help me with something?”

Novo replied, “It depends what it is.”

Twilight asked, “Can you distract Shadow?”

Novo replied, “Sure, but it will cost you 100,000 bits.”

Twilight said, “Deal. Just keep him busy.”

Novo turned to Tempest, “Wanna see a trick?”

Tempest gulped. “I guess.”


Sandbar said to the group, “It is so great to see you all.”

Ocellus replied. “I am just glad most of it could make it.”

Galus rolled his eyes, “Yeah it is cool.”

Yona collapsed onto the floor. “Pony Gala is exhausting.”

Silverstream yelled, “Have you all seen the stairs? This place is bigger than the palace back at Seaquestria!”

Galus replied with a casual shrug, “This place is ok I guess.”

Sandbar asked, “Where is Smolder?”

Galus replied, “Maybe she didn’t want to go to a lame Gala.”

Silverstream screamed, “This Gala is not lame. It has stairs and cake. And stairs. And everyone is dressed up. And stairs. And creatures dancing. And they have…. Um.”

Galus grinned, “Stairs?”

Yona interrupted, “No fighting. We have good time.”

Fluttershy trotted up to the group and announced upon arrival, “She is right. Every creature is here to have fun.”

Galus breathed out. “This is just too fancy for my taste.”

Fluttershy scolded, “You don’t have to like the Gala, but that doesn’t mean that you can ruin every creature else’s enjoyment.”

Ocellus replied, “Just look at Applejack’s dress. Isn’t it beautiful?”

Galus gagged. “It is.”

Sandbar said, “I didn’t know that Applejack could do the waltz.”

Silverstream looked confused. “I don’t think you are supposed to use a rope when you waltz.”

Galus grinned, “Nevermind. The gala just got a lot more entertaining.”

Fluttershy replied, “That was not the waltz.”

Ocellus interrupted. “Every creature, Princess Luna is walking down the stairs.”

Silverstream, “Oh, I am so excited.”

Fluttershy smiled, “Calm down, my little students. Celestia is going to give a speech.”


Queen Novo got up from her table and looked at Tempest Shadow. “Girl, if you want to be on the Kingdom Council, you need to learn how to talk to other rulers. Don’t worry. I will show you what to do.”

Queen Novo pointed toward Cadence, Flurry Heart and Shining Armor. Whom were all sitting at a table. “Let’s say hi to Cadence.” Queen Novo explained, “She is on the Kingdoms Council and is easy to talk to.”

Tempest Shadow shook her head. “I can’t talk to Princess Cadence.”

Queen Novo looked back and said, “It is super easy. You are going to do fine.”

Tempest Shadow explained, “Princess Cadence and I have a complicated past.”

Queen Novo cantered up to Princess Cadence’s table.

Cadence said, “Hi Queen Novo. It is so good to see you. How is your daughter doing?”

Queen Novo whispered, “She didn’t want to come to the Gala, and she is still mad at Tempest for the loss of her father. I had a feeling that Tempest might be here, so I left her at home.”

“I see,” Cadence said as she glanced at Tempest Shadow and Glitter Drop talking at another table.

Queen Novo asked, “Can you vote for Tempest Shadow to become a member of the Kingdoms Council? After the Changling Empire joins, we will have an even number of Kingdoms, and with Tempest, it becomes an odd number again. Voting will be easier.”

Princess Cadence sighed, “I don’t know. She did attack Equestria.”

Queen Novo Explained, “Tempest Shadow says she is trying to do better, and she should rule the kingdom rather than a monster like Kingdom Archimedes if that is true. It would also give us a chance to teach her to be a better ruler.”

Cadence smiled. “I think it is worth a chance.”

Queen Novo waved to Tempest. “Come over and don’t be a stranger.”

Tempest Shadow slowly crawled toward Cadence.

Queen Novo placed a hoof on Tempest. “This is Tempest.”

Tempest glanced up at Cadence sheepishly, “We have met.”

Glitter Drop trotted out from behind Tempest. “Hi Cadence. Thanks for sending Tempest and me to deal with the Ersa minors. Thanks to her, we became friends again.”

Shining Armor asked innocently, “Is this the pony you said wanted there to be a Princess of Military Air Supremacy?”

Queen Novo looked at Cadence and laughed, “She said what?”

Tempest moaned, “Great. Now every creature knows,” She went on with a sneer, “Why don’t you say it louder?”

Cadence replied, “Oh Tempest, it is no big deal.”

The waiter walked up to the table and said, “Good evening, princesses. I will be your waiter for the evening. My name is Argon. Would you like me to get you anything?”

Shining Armor replied, “That is a funny name for a waiter.”

Argon replied, “Sorry. The last guy got sick. I normally don’t serve but today is a special evening.”

Tempest rested her head on the table, “Princesses and representatives.” Tempest sighed, “Doesn’t anyone see that I am not into that frilly princess nonsense?”

Glitterdrop rubbed Tempest’s back, “Don’t worry. I still think you are cool.”

Argon raised an eyebrow.

Cadence asked, “Can I have some juice for Flurry Heart.”

Argon said, “Most certainly.” Argon looked around the table. “Does anyone else want something to drink, or do we need more time?”

Tempest responded. “I don’t want to be a princess; I don’t even want to be in charge.”

Shining Armor responded, “I can get a drink later.”

Queen Novo sighed, “Can I have a few more minutes?”

Cadence asked, “Can it be in a plastic cup? I don’t want Flurry to break any glass.”


Argon nodded and walked away. He walked out of the room and behind double doors. Argon walked over to the fridge and pulled out a juice container. After emptying it into a plastic cup, he pulled a bottle out of his coat and poured it into the drink. The Juice turned purple.

He paused and said, “Celestia forgive me for what I am about to do.” Argon stirred it until it turned orange again.

After picking up the drink and putting it on a tray, he mocked, “Can it be in a plastic cup?” Before walking back out the double doors.


Princess Novo and Princess Cadence talked at the table. Shining Armor looked at the menu while playing with Flurry Heart. Tempest beat her head against the table. While all that was going on, Glitter Drop gently pat Tempest on the back.

Cadence replied, “You need to calm down, Tempest. I think it is cute. Maybe you will become the Princess of Military Air Supremacy.”

Tempest responded with a twitch of the eye. “No, I don’t want to rule a kingdom, and I refuse to become a frilly princess.”

Queen Novo said, “As a leader, you will have to learn to chill.”

A brown coat stallion with a deli mustache sat down at the table.

Cronos said, “I don’t have much time. I need to warn you.”

Shining Armor turned to Cronos and asked, “Who are you?”

Cronos looked at Cadence and said, “Do not give your baby anything to drink.”

Cadence ordered, “You need to tell us who you are.”

Cronos explained, “I am Celestia’s brother. I’m an Alicorn tasked with protecting Equestria by monitoring the timeline. You may call me Cronos.”

Cadence pat Flurry Heart on the head and wiped some locks of hair from her face. “But what if she gets thirsty or hungry?”

Cronos assured her, “She will be fine. A pony can survive three days without anything to drink.”

Cadence used her magic to hover a cracker in front of Flurry Heart.

Flurry Heart replied. “Yum,” and grabbed it with her magic.

Cronos grabbed the snack out of the air and smashed it. “I said nothing.”

Flurry Heart cried.

Cadence said, “Don’t do that. She is hungry.”

Cronos said, “A pony can live 20 days without food. She will be fine for tonight.”

Argon walked up to the table. “Excuse me, sir, but you are irritating the guest.”

Cronos replied, “Then you are fired.”

Argon scoffed. “You can’t fire me.”

Cronos explained, “I am the brother of Celestia. By that decree, I can do whatever I want.”

Flurry Heart continued to cry. she said, “Musttt Ave Fwwoood.”

Argon suggested, “Let us give her some food. Poor dear needs to eat.”

Shining Armor looked at Cronos in the eyes. He slammed his hoof on the table and said, “I do not know who you are, but you need to leave my wife and daughter alone.”

Cronos repeated. “I am the brother of Celestia and I am trying to save your daughter.”

Agron commented, “By making them starve?”

Shining Armor slammed a hoof to the table. “The night was perfect until you interrupted it.”

Flurry Heart says, “Daddy scary.”

Queen Novo asked, “What is wrong with the drink?”

Cronos replied, “I can not tell you.”

Cadence asked. “Why not?”

Cronos said, “No creature should know too much about their future.”

Queen Novo replies, “He sounds like Celestia’s brother.”

Cronos said, “Let me reassure you. If you want the night to be fun, you and your family should stay away from the food and drink.”

Queen Novo tells Cadence, “Let’s hear what he has to say.”

Cronos explained, “The food is too dangerous for you to consume.”

The waiter said, “The food is safe.”

Cronos said, “Ok, then you eat some. Or, why don’t you have a drink?”

“I am on the job. I can’t drink anything.” Argon replied.

Queen Novo replies, “Cadence, you can trust Cronos. He may sound cryptic, but he wouldn’t get involved unless it was for a good reason. Don’t give the food or the drink to Flurry Heart.”

Argon argued. “Who do you want to believe? Me or some old crazy stallion?”

Queen Novo replied, “Seriously? Did you seriously ask that? Did you know here me?”

Cronos looked Argon in the face and said, “If the juice is so safe, why are you so afraid?”

Flurry Heart started to cry. She said, “I hate dis.”

Shining Armor yelled, “Back off and let my little girl eat.”

Waiter Argon replies, “I don’t have to take this. All I need is to get a guard.”

Cronos said, “They will be quite busy in a few minutes.”

Every creature heard screaming. They all looked in the direction of the scream. The room was filled with a blinding light. Cronos squinted into the light, and Argon covered his face. Cronos saw two familiar figures.

Cronos replied, “Oh dear. Make that a few seconds.”

Argon placed his tray on the table. “What is going on?”

Queen Novo smacked her forehead with her hoof, “I am going to smack the apples out of that boy.”

Cronos whispered under his breath. “Great mages of mayhem. It is starting.”

Flurry Heart states, “Mommy, I need Whammy.”

Queen Novo replied. “I am going to Whammy someone. That boy is out of line.”

Author's Note:

During an event like the Grand Galloping Gala, there are many different stories and many characters. Because of this, it becomes difficult to balance all the events. Some parts of this chapter may feel like I am copying other chapters, and it might get repetitive, but I did it to keep little nods to other chapters so that a reader can tell when and where the different stories connect.

I hope everyone is having fun.... At the Gala