• Published 14th Apr 2019
  • 396 Views, 8 Comments

Made of Rainbows - Connect-the-Pie



A ‘supplier’ from the Rainbow Factory moves into Ponyville with his manager, Rainbow Dash, ...what is going on here?

  • ...
 8
 396

Chapter 9

"I hope, for the love of Celestia! That this does not mean what I think it does." She visibly gulped. "Oh uhh, w-what do you mean? I-I-I changed, after you came, w-w-we decided to stop." I glare, for any hopes that her facade crumbles. She is visibly sweating. "Yeah right." I said, not believing a word. If You Dare Try It," I flew right into her face, "I Will Personally Put You Through That Machine MYSELF!" She stumbled back, "You Got That!?"

She started nodding vigorously "Yes! Yes I do!"

"Good," I walked to exit, "She is very dear to me, and if I see, or even FEEL, that you are putting her through that machine, you better, expect me to put an end to that." I walked out the door and slammed it shut for her, even if it does nothing, since its a cloud door. I flew to my home.

I knew that the only thing that I could do was not the best for Scootaloo. Even if Rainbow tries to kill her, Rainbow is an Element of Harmony, Loyalty. How? I don't know. For she dies if she tries.


I couldn't go to sleep. I really didn't want to either. 'Rainbow Dash wants to take me, with her to the factory?!' A day with my idol, in the...factory.....where ponies........dies. I started to get suspicious, but shook my head clear. No, Rainbow would never! do that. I finally fell asleep.


"Yeah Rainbow," I heard after Autumn left. "I don't think that he was joking." It was Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie? What, and how are you up here?" Her hair was flat, her color dark, and moody. "Well, you know how." She did not smile. "But don't worry Dashie, It was meant to happen." She brightened up as she said 'Meant'. "I don't really know what he plans to do, but I can't say more."

I blink. She was no longer here. "Now I'm actually scared." I said.


Well, today is another day. Yesterday was a mess.

Rainbow was walking in circles, mumbling to herself. She was a little frightened, but she steeled herself, for nothing wrong was going to happen.

Scootaloo couldn't go to sleep, but her suspicion calmed her down a little and was able to fall asleep. In her dreams, she was in the factory with Rainbow, nothing was wrong. She had a peaceful slumber that night.

Twilight was so sure that the Magical Condensation helmet and Magic Conversion ball were wrong, that she scraped them, and started building them from scrap. She didn't want to believe that Autumn, was the pony behind the disappearances of Carrot Top and Spoiled Rich.

Pinkie Pie, for the first time in her life after her life changed because of the first Sonic Rainboom, was doing absolutely nothing, just lying in bed, staring at the ceiling above. She was disrought and disappointed that this was how the story goes.

Autumn, after leaving Rainbow's, he started preparing...something, nobody knew what it was. Amidst all his planning, he was concern for how Scootaloo will take it in the end should the worst happen.

And finally, Fluttershy. In her days working in the factory, she wasn't killing ponies, she was secretly setting them free. Nopony knew this, not even Rainbow. This life made her miserable, and her animal friends saw that. They knew about her life, they told her to leave the factory once and for all. She did, but she was no longer able to save some of the unfortunate ponies that managed to get themselves stuck there.

They never thought that they will get trapped in a world such as this. Rainbow said that the factory was always right, Autumn follows Rainbow since she is his employer, Scootaloo idolizes Rainbow and likes Autumn, he was the only pony who was able to teach her to fly and got her Cutie Mark and he's sweet. Fluttershy, Rainbow was her best friend and closet companion, Rainbow usually listens to what she has to say and respects them, Rainbow covered for Fluttershy for when she was "tending the animals" and all went well.

Pinkie Pie didn't know what she was getting in to. She never thought that they were destined for this. And Twilight, she was always right, and her things were always right, but, she couldn't believe that her Magical Condensation helmet and the Magic Conversion ball showed that Autumn Blaze, the new colt in town, and officially a very sweet colt, could have been interluded with the disappearances. She just couldn't.

Tomorrow is a new day.


The Next Day

It was early in the day when I heard a knock at the door, "Spike!!" I called for my assistant. "Yeah yeah." He moved to the door. "Yeah hello?" he said as he opened it. "O-oh hello. Are you here to return the book?"..."Well come on in."

Looking up from my book, I flinch. Autumn? He was holding the book on rainbows with his wing. "Are you here to return it?" I ask. He looked grumpy.

"Yes I am." He hoofed it to Spike who promptly grabbed it and returned it to it's rightful spot. "Would you like to check out another book?" He shook his head. "No thanks."

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well for one, you look mad."

"That's because I am mad!" I flinch from the volume. "Now. I'll be leaving. Bye." He left. He didn't even close the door. Spike came in when he left. "What do you think he's mad about?" he questioned.

"It could be anything." I replied with a look of worry. "It could be his involvement with the disappearances, or anything else! We don't know!"

"We just, have to wait."


"Hey Rainbow!" I heard from Dance, "Have you got somepony you trust to bring?"

"Oh uhh yes. Yes I do."

"Rainbow. Tell me what's wrong." Darnit! I thought he wouldn't notice. "What do you mean?" I ask, "Everything is ok. Only that Autumn is on my ass about bring Scoots here."

"Don't worry Rainbow. Its fine." I nod.

"Now come on," he waved me over to the others, "back to work."


Tomorrow Is A New Day