• Published 14th Apr 2019
  • 396 Views, 8 Comments

Made of Rainbows - Connect-the-Pie



A ‘supplier’ from the Rainbow Factory moves into Ponyville with his manager, Rainbow Dash, ...what is going on here?

  • ...
 8
 396

Chapter 10

Scootaloo was having a rough day, not the fact of her choice of ponies, just the fact of her having to find a way to carry them to Autumn's without being seen.

Speaking of Autumn, he was busy oiling the machines.

*Knock Knock*

'That must be Scoots.' Stopping what I was doing, and opened the door. On the other side, was of course, Scootaloo, and behind her, on the ground, was obviously, a pony, this one had a snow white coat and blue mane and tail. "Hello Scootaloo, how was it?" I asked. She shrugged, "It was fine," she said. "The only problem was getting her here."

"Yeah, sorry I couldn't help," I apologized. She rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah. Let's just get her up there." I nod. Helping Scootaloo bring the mare up to the machine, we strapped her in tight and let the machine do the rest.


The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Another pony, Scootaloo visiting Rainbow. Nothing much. And all three----FOUR!!-----waiting for the day of the trip. Sunday till Frenday. The end of the week.


There was school today for Autumn and Scootaloo. "Ok class," Cheerilee said to the class, "today, as you might have noticed, is all about the sun!" She motioned to the decoration of the classroom. It was pretty nice too. Perfectly cut cardboard cutouts of the sun, painted perfectly as if Celestia herself made it. Some paper clouds, and a rainbow, painted on the ceiling. It wasn't what a rainbow actually looked like, it was just a generic rainbow.

There were some questions of clouds and rainbows, like how they are made, (Autumn and Scootaloo got those questions, but mostly Autumn) but the majority was about the sun. Fillies and colts don't get things sometimes, they mostly just sit there and stare. The school bell rang and thus, break had started. As Cheerilee dismissed them, all galloped past each other and outside. And as Scootaloo was with the other crusaders, Autumn was still in the class, he was drawing something, it doesn't seem to be anything. "Autumn deary," Cheerilee said to him, "It's recess."

"Fine." he said as he cleaned off his desk and walked to the others outside. And outside was the mess of fillies and colts galloping and bumping into one another. Rolling his eyes, he stepped into one of the tornadoes and began his quest.

The bell rang and all stopped and went in. And what they saw surprised them. Instead of the massive sun in the front, was instead a massive cardboard cloud. "Ahh yes, come. come in, take a seat." Cheerilee said as she saw the students walk in. "Today was not only about the sun, as you can tell, we are also learning about clouds!" Cheerilee waited for them to sit down and get comfortable. "Ok students, who can tell me how clouds are made?" Many hooves were raised. "You there." she pointed to Scootaloo. "The weather factory." "Correct! Now, clouds can produce, what four things?"

"Thunder, lightening, rain, and snow." a filly answered.

"Correct!" Cheerilee responded. "Now, clouds aremade for the purpose of.....


*BRRRRRING!!!*

It was the bell. Signaling lunch.

"Ok class," Cheerilee said after the bell, "time for lunch. So line up in an orderly fashion, and head to the cafeteria."

Things were uneventful at lunch. Ponies eating and talking, ponies resting, hoping to get some sleep before class starts up again, and the occasional food throw between friends. Nothing out of the norm.



*BRRRRRING!!!*

"Ok students!" Cheerilee called as she poked her head in the door frame. "Time for our final lesson for today!"

The students started piling in, and in front was a giant cardboard rainbow. "You owe me ten bits." a yellow coat filly said to a blue coat colt, who promptly grumbled. The students all filed into their seats. "Rainbows..." Cheerilee began, "are sources of color in the sky."

"Autumn... can you tell me what rainbows are made of?"

"Sorry ma'am I can not." Autumn responded. Cheerilee pouted. "Well fine then, can somepony else tell me how they think....."



"Rainbows are made from the blood of ponies!"



That was not what anypony in that room was expecting. Looking over at the source of that bold claim was Diamond Tiara, who was crying, and very angry. She was staring at Autumn and Scootaloo. "Diamond Tiara!!" Cheerilee yelled, "What in Equestria makes you say that?!"

"These two!!" She pointed at Autumn and Scootaloo. "They have something to do with it!! I know they do!!"

With everypony worried about Diamond's sanity, they either tried to calm her down or they just sat there. Autumn got upset. "And what do you mean we 'have something to do with it'?!"

"I know you are doing something with those three ponies that you took! The first day you come here, my mother's gone!! So tell me, how do you not have anything to do with that?" Diamond has backed Autumn into a corner. "Diamond Tiara! Just because a new pony arrived, you don't just blame them for the disappearance of your mother!" Cheerilee screeched.

"Yes I Can! And I Will!" She then screamed at the top of her lungs and bolted towards Autumn. Autumn, being a pegasus, easily dodged. "Diamond no!" Siliver Spoon yelled at her friend. Diamond stopped herself from ramming into Cheerilee's desk. Diamond then turned around and bolted towards Autumn again. He dodged again. Every other pony was in shock of the events. Diamond was not able to stop herself from running into the back wall. She dazed on the ground for a second, only a second, before she got up and saw that she wasn't going to be able to get Autumn, she then bolted towards Scootaloo. Scootaloo, was not able to get out of the way. She fell to the ground. Diamond raised a hoof and smacked it onto Scootaloo's face. "Take that you deserving waste of a pony!" Everypony was in shock at what she said. She then felt herself being lifted up from the ground by her tail and thrown into the side wall. "Don't you dare talk to Scootaloo like that EVER! Did you get that!?"

Diamond was down for a while. "Oh I got that alright. BUT I DON"T CARE!" She screamed as she charged Autumn, who just flew over her.

*KNOCK.KNOCK.*

*CRACK*

We all looked at the door that was now broken on it's side."Alright everypony!!' Said two ponies in what looks to be guard uniforms. Stop whatever you are doing and freeze" They lit their horns for emphases.

Everypony froze expect for Diamond, who took the opportunity to ram Autumn. He was not able to get out of the way. He fell to the ground with Diamond standing over him "I hope you liked...." "I said freeze!" One of the guards said as she blasted Diamond who was then encased in crystal. Who then came to me while the other one went to Scootaloo. "Are you alright?" She asked Autumn. She offered him a hoof. "Ye-yeah," he replied, accepting the hoof. "Winter," the stallion said to Winter, "this one needs to be carted off the the hospital." Then he looked over at Diamond, "and this one needs to be carted off to jail for a while." Winter nodded. "Ok Nevace, you get the paramedics while I stay here with them." Nevace nodded and galloped off.


After a few minuets, the paramedics arrived and carted Scootaloo off the the hospital while Winter and Nevace carted Diamond, who was still trapped in the crystal, off the the prison where she'll stay for a week or so.

And of course, Filthy Rich was not happy, either for that Diamond got herself in jail, or for what she did to get herself in jail.

Cheerilee let school out early. She was worried for Scootaloo's well-being and Diamond's sanity.

The other students, while happy that school was let out, they were also talking among themselves. What was this about the disappearances of several ponies that involves Autumn and Scootaloo? What did they do that made Diamond go crazy? Silver Spoon was among the crowd, she was being ask questions like, 'Did you know why Diamond did that?' 'You are her best friend, you must know why.' 'Do you know why Diamond say that Autumn and Scootaloo are being accused?' And more. Silver, of course, didn't know.

Autumn quickly ran home without being noticed by any other student. He pulled some papers out of a fake tile from the floor somewhere there. and ran into the bed room to look at all the possible scenarios with details to pick the best one.

  1. Kill the ponies who know.
    Too many
  2. Move away
  3. Inform your manager
    Hah! as if!
  4. Go Incognito
    Possible

-43

Out of the 43 outcome, he saw no good available options so he quickly rush the paper back into its hiding spot. He didn't see the last one, stapled onto the back, written on a small piece of paper.

44. Make changes to the facility or become the new head of the factory

Author's Note:

Wow. I never expected this much detail in this story when i first thought of and planned it out.


And for a week or so, updates will be slower. :twilightsheepish: sorry