• Published 14th Apr 2019
  • 396 Views, 8 Comments

Made of Rainbows - Connect-the-Pie



A ‘supplier’ from the Rainbow Factory moves into Ponyville with his manager, Rainbow Dash, ...what is going on here?

  • ...
 8
 396

Chapter 7

The trip to Sweet Apple Acres was a short one, since the Boutique was close to it for some reason. At the gate was a big earth pony stallion with an apple cutie mark. "Is Applejack here?" I asked him.

"Eeyup." He replied.

"Do you know where she is?" He pointed to the field to the left, and with my eyesight, I saw a little orange blob there. "Thanks" I said, flying in that direction. He nodded.

Nearing the field, i started hearing the sound of hooves connecting with trees. So there's Applejack, let's see how many apples she collected. Flying above the trees I saw the apple mare kicking a tree. Landing beside her, I said, "Hello Applejack!" Said mare flinched a little. She turned around to see me, "Oh hello there Sugarcube. I dont believe we hav met yet. Mah name's Applejack and..."

"Applejack," I said, cutting her off, "We already met, though we didn't actually introduce ourselves." Applejack blushed. "Ahh well, How about that now?" She asked.

"Yes well, my name is Autumn, and..."

"Well hello Autumn," Applejack said, taking my hoof and shacking it. "An' welcom to Sweet Apple Acres! Would ya like ta come in an' hav some apple pie?"

"Uhh no thanks." I said, backing up a little, "I was just here to introduce myself."

"Well consider ya'self 'introduced' partner."

"Yes well," I started, now hovering off the ground, "as I said, I would like to have some pie, but now I must go to Twilight's." Her ears flopped onto her head, "Ahh yes well, Ah guess, Ah'll see ya aroun' then." She said waving bye. I waved back then flew off.


"Twilight, Have you seen Carrot Top?" Spike asked. I looked up from the book I was reading, "Uhhh come to think of it, I don't really know where she is," I said to Spike. "Hmm that's actually strange Spike, where could she have gone? We were also told by Mr. Rich and Diamond Tiara that Spoiled Rich is also missing."

"*gasp* do you think that somepony's taking them?!" Spike asked. Thinking to myself, 'Yeah, what happened to them that made them disappear.' "No doubt about it Spike, something is happening and I want answers." I said getting up. "Spike!" I yelled, he ran up to me, "I want you to go to the lab and get my Magical Condensation helmet and the Magic Conversion ball!" He saluted and ran down the stairs to the lab. I sat back down in the chair and rub my temples. "Uhgg," I groaned. "What is happening to everypony? Is there even a pony, or whatever, that's taking them?" At that moment, Spike came back up with the helmet and ball in claw. "Here you go Twilight." he said.

"Thank you, my favorite assistant," I said. Putting on the Magical Condensation helmet and holding the Magic Conversion ball in my magic, I started putting my thoughts into the disappearance of Carrot and Spoiled. What I got was a close up of yellow-ish coat and a red mane. I putted the ball down and took the helmet off. "So?" Spike asked. "What did you get?" I thought back to the image. "Well Spike." I said to him, "what I got was, an image of a yellow-ish coat and a red mane."

"I don't think I know anypony with those colors," Spike thought. "Do you?" I thought back to everypony I knew, It came up negative. I shook my head, "No I don't Spike. At least we know that it is a pony."

"Yeah but, there tons of ponies." Spike explained. I headbutted the table, "Yeah Spike, I know!" Looking back at the helmet and ball, I yelled, "AHHHH! Why must you be so difficult?! Spike, take these back to the lab."

"Yes ma'am!" He ran back to the lab with ball and helmet in tow. I kept headbutting the table. "darn it, stupid helmet and ball! It would be so much easier if you just show me the entire pony, not just a piece of their coat and mane!" 'Well you made them like that.' "Yes I know that! Now I wish that I didn't"

*knock knock*

I'm coming!" I yelled at the pony at the door. Walking to the door, I looked through the little peep hole a pony with a yellow-ish coat and red mane and tail. I stumble back, and nearly trip. "Are you ok?" I heard the pony ask.

"Uhh yeah..." I replied, "I'm fine" I opened the door, getting a more clearer look at the pony, I saw that the colt's mane and tail were not just red, but blazing red. 'Hmmm' I thought, can't believe I'm saying this, but this colt could make almost any filly fall for him.'

"Uhh welcome to the Golden Oaks Library!" I greeted, "What are you interested? Come in." The pony walked in, Looking more closely, I saw that this was the pony from Pinkie's 'Welcome To Ponyville' party. "Oh hey you're...Autumn Blaze, right?"


I walked into the Library. "Uhhh welcome to the Golden Oaks Library!" Twilight greeted. Why does she sound so nervous? "What are you interested? Come in." Walking in, I looked around. "Its actually a nice place.' I thought, 'Seems cozy.' "Oh hey, you're...Autumn Blaze, right?"

"Well yeah." I said. Why is Twilight so nervous? "Twilight, why are you so nervous around me?"I ask.

"Me nervous?" She said in fake shock, ""No, I'm just a little tired." Just then...Spike walked in from the basement. "Ok Twilight," He said, "I put the ball and the helmet back to where it was, and..." he stopped as he noticed me. "Oh hey Autumn." he waved.

"Hey Spike" I waved back. His eyes widen. "I don't think I told you my name." Realizing what he's going on about, I replied, "Oh yeah, before I came here, Rainbow told me all about her friends. And right now I'm actually greeting each of them, including you Twilight," I looked over at her, "because I didn't actually introduce myself to ya'll."

"Autumn..." Twilight began, "Why did Rainbow even went to where you lived?"

"Its because I work for the Rainbow Factory," I said, turning my flank so they could see my cutie mark. "and she pick up the colors that I pack to the factory." Twilight shrugged, "Well ok then." Twilight then looked at me, "Well," she said, "Do you want a book? We got plenty." I laugh, "I can see." Looking around, I finally requested, "Uhh do you have, 'The World of Rainbows', by BronyDanceParty?"

"Yes we do!" Twilight stated, "Spike! Go get the book from row F column 5!"

"Yes ma'am!" Spike saluted, and ran off. After a moment, he came back with book in claw. "Here you go Twilight. " Twilight levitated the book from Spike's claw, "Thank you Spike, Come on Autumn." she walked to the desk on the side,. I followed. When we got there, she stamped the book and hoofed it over to me. "Ok, here ya go, the book is due in two months."

"Ok twilight!" I grabbed the book and walked out.


"Phew" I said when he walked out.

"Twilight," Spike said nervously, "do you think..."

"No. Its impossible." I replied. "It couldn't possible be a little colt!"

"Well he matched the picture you got"

"I know! But it must be wrong!" Spike started walking upstairs, "Well, I'll be asleep," he said, yawning, "If you need someone to complain that th ball and helmet were wrong... come wake me." He disappeared from view. I shack my head and smile. Aww Spike.

I look back at the door. I hope that the ball and helmet were wrong, and then I sat back down at the desk.