• ...
 5
 856

Pursuing Cozy Glow

Twilight and the others were getting ready to borrow power from the creatures in Tartarus, when they heard the sound of something cutting through the gates. They were led out to Clawdeen's plane, and they took off at once. She told them everything.

"Neighsay seized control of the school?", Twilight shrieked in disbelief.

"Yes, Link and Brandon are in the process of getting him to realize his mistake.", Clawdeen replied.

They were slowed down by strong turbulence in the wind. None of them knew that Cozy was trying to keep them away. Soon, they surpassed it, and kept flying.

**

Brandon and Link dropped down from their hiding spots, and landed in the middle of the crowd with a loud *THUD*. Brandon shot a laser at Cozy, knocking her unconscious, then pointed his laser rifle at Neighsay, in unison with Link.

"We are here to protect Twilight's school.", he said firmly.

"From YOU!", Link hissed at Neighsay.

"This is PREPOSTEROUS!! WHY WOULD TWILIGHT ALLY WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT FROM EQUESTRIA? WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?", Neighsay yelled in retaliation.

Brandon explained that they were part of an organization, called the "Christian Fleet". They had protected Equestria from a mysterious attacker on the day of Twilight's princess coronation. After the entity disappeared, which occurred after he had revealed himself as Satan, Celestia formed a permanent alliance with the Christians.

Neighsay was angry at this point. Before he could raise an argument, Cozy jumped on him and tied him in chains, cracking his medallion from the impact. Then, she ran to the chamber under the school. Link chased after her. To Neighsay's surprise, the Young Six calmly walked over and broke the chains off. Brandon repaired Neighsay's EEA medallion, and pinned it back on him. Neighsay was in awe.

"You all were right, friendship is for more than just ponies. I will get word to Celestia and Luna.", he said with a smile, as he opened a rift to Canterlot.

Brandon drew his sword, and led the students to the underground chamber.