• ...
 5
 856

Rescuing the Non-Pony students and entering the school

The five students struggled to get the door open, but it was no use. They began to feel as if they would never get out.

**

Unknown to Neighsay, Ocellus was right. They soon spotted the hovercraft outside, and flagged it down. They were overjoyed when they saw MacGyver being lowered in the rescue basket.

*SMASH*

He shattered the glass with a window spike, and instructed them to be as quiet as possible.

"Thank you.", Yona whispered as she climbed into the basket.

MacGyver gave them a thumbs-up, and signaled Murdoc to raise them up. The basket was hoisted up, and the students were met by Sandbar. They were given their Christian Fleet uniforms. After putting them on, they planned when they would protest against Neighsay.

**

At the same time, Clawdeen flew over the school in the direction of Tartarus.

"Insertion point in fifteen seconds. Get ready to jump, Admiral. Good luck, Captain.", she said over her headset.

Brandon and Link tethered their rip-cords to the plane and leaped out. After landing safely, they activated their "Chameleon Suits", and became invisible. They snuck inside, and climbed up in the ceiling lattice. However, someone had heard the glass breaking at the student dorms. Needless to say, the Young Six were already up there, waiting for them.