• Published 14th Jan 2019
  • 380 Views, 4 Comments

Princess Fluttershy's Kitten Sanctuary - Chrome Masquerade



The Element/Alicorn of kindness goes to Kitten Island to help some adorable animals in need.

  • ...
 4
 380

Chapter 3: First Contacts

On the next day, Fluttershy awoke feeling uncomfortable. REALLY uncomfortable. Her face was flushed and she was in a full on sweat.

Molly padded over. "What's wrong?" she queried.

Fluttershy shook her head. "I-I-I'm not sure."

Molly tilted her head in thought. Then she touched the yellow mare's underside. "Ah. I see the problem." She touched a bit further along. "You've been holding this a long time, haven't you?"

Fluttershy looked both ways briefly. "Holding what in?"

Molly shook her head. "I'm a mother myself. Multiple times, really. It's not hard to tell."

Fluttershy's eyes widened. "You don't mean-?"

Molly laughed. "No! No! Emphatically no! You aren't pregnant."

Fluttershy sighed. "That's a relief. So what is it?"

Molly replied. "Easy. You're producing milk. Possibly of a kind we can drink.(1)"

Fluttershy's eyes widened again. "What?!"

Molly said, "Close your eyes. Search for something within you that you haven't felt before. A tightness within you."

Fluttershy did as instructed. Eventually, she found the knot. "I feel it!"

Molly noded. "Now release it- SLOWLY."

Gradually, Fluttershy began to release the knot within herself. As she did, unbeknownst to her, her teats began to show themselves. Gradually they grew larger. And larger. And larger....

At length, Fluttershy worked the knot free and breathed a sigh of relief. Then she looked down.

Sure enough, she was sitting upon a gold mine of kitten food.

Molly explained her hypothesis. "You said that you're the... 'alicorn of kindness', yes? When you ascended, you must have been given the ability. to give of yourself even more." she licked her lips, but schooled herself. "Now that there are lives depending on you, you must have started cooking up a storm in there."

Sure enough, the other kittens walked over sniffing. "Something smells gOoOoOd." Samantha said. Getting to the motherlode of milk, she was the first to have a taste.

Fluttershy meeped. Her entire coat started turning hot pink, so greatly flustered was she! But still, she could hardly say that this was unpleasant....

Aloe was also up by this point and upon seeing the scene said, "Oh, my! She's gone into pet-me-plis!"(2)

Molly scolded the other kittens. "Hey, hey, hey! Give the mare some space."

Fluttershy wrested enough control of her emotions to say, "It's... alright. I-I want to... help you as much... as possible."

By now, Lionel was also taking sips. He paused to speculate on the flavour. "Buttermilk with honey. Delectable!"

Molly sighed. "Oh... what's the use. skooch over."

At length, Fluttershy was drained sufficiently (some stored in bottles, some taken from the tap) to allow her to walk again, knot closed once more.

With that, the party went back to the rescue mission. Sleep would not come quickly if they'd tried.

Nearby, they saw a couple of aliens trying to set up a new kitten trap.

Suddenly, the area got warmer. Octavia and the spa sisters looked back to see Fluttershy fuming with rage. The three made sure to step back. WAY back.

Fluuttershy herself was beginning to glow, an aura of golden and pink energy springing to life around her. (3)

"YOU!" the furious princess boomed, the royal caps lock firmly on, Stare turning into Glare. If looks could kill, the alien would have exploded by then. "HOW DARE YOU!" Each slow step she took forth caused the ground to shake slightly. "HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST BARGE IN HERE AND STEAL THESE DARLINGS FROM THEIR HOMES, YOU DISGUSTING FIENDS!?"

Fluttershy started throwing various objects at the floating menaces with pinpoint accuracy. The aliens babbled in their language as they tried to escape the onslaught. With nothing tending to it, the trap collapsed in on itself.

The other mares had to hold the seething alicorn down to prevent her from flying right after the escaping aliens. Carefully, Lotus booped her on the muzzle. She immediately went cross eyed for a few seconds, getting the pony version of a hard reset.(4)

Fluttershy shook her head. "Ugh. What happened?"

The three other mares exchanged glances before Lotus spoke up. "Let's poot it thees way, my lady: remind os not to get on yoor bad shide. Eyvar."

Author's Note:

1: Fun fact: cats are actually lactose intolerant, but this product is very different.
2: Yes, i'm taking that element from

TThe Definitive Guide to Pony Anatomy - Starring Princess Celestia and Princess Luna
Should you find yourself a visitor to Equestria, it would benefit you to be able to tell a pony's rubby-tubby from her boop-button and fuzzy-wuzzy. Herein is your definitive guide. (Clean family-friendly comedy, absolutely nothing explicit)
Pen Mightier · 2.7k words  ·  1,735  30 · 26k views

Fear not, the ponies are still quite capable of living without being petted.
3: If you think she just went super saiyan, you're essentially correct.
4: The 'boop-button', folks. :ajsmug: