• Published 10th Jan 2019
  • 3,174 Views, 30 Comments

A relief for the eyes - Twilight Star



Luna invites Twilight to the castle garden to confess her feelings to Twilight. But unfortunately this does not happen as she expected.

  • ...
13
 30
 3,174

Caring: Day 1

Celestia also told her sister that Twilight Sparkle will see again from the day after tomorrow, and she said she would raise the moon for her today so she could take Twilight Sparkle home, knowing that the Twilight’s house was a little far away. After that, she handed over the medical supplies and put them in a backpack so her sister could clean the medical band when Twilight Sparkle woke up in the morning and before bed. Nightmare Moon put the backpack on her back.

Before Nightmare Moon left the hospital with Twilight Sparkle, she asked if Twilight Sparkle would like to stay at Canterlot Castle or stay at the Golden Oka’s Tree Library. Twilight Sparkle had said that she would stay at the Golden Oka’s Tree Library. So Spike wouldn’t t be concerned about why she didn’t t come back.

Nightmare Moon nodded and placed Twilight Sparkle on her back with her magic. Seeing that Twilight Sparkle was safe, she started walking slowly in the small town so Twilight Sparkle wouldn’t fall.

There were almost no ponies on the street because of the dusk. Some went to their homes to dinner and sleep after. But others to dinner and stay awake and doing other activities. She really hoped no ponies would see her that way and think she was kidnapping a pony to devour, as some ponies might have thought.

It took Twilight Sparkle a couple of minutes to realize that she was on Nightmare Moon’s back. And that made her blush, "i can walk, Luna”, said Twilight Sparkle shyly and meekly still blushing.

Nightmare Moon listened and slowly turned her head to look at Twilight Sparkle and respond, "but you can’t see"


Nightmare Moon had already arrived in the library, with Twilight Sparkle on her back. She opened the door and realized there was nopony else in the library besides her and Twilight Sparkle.

“Huh? Where’s Spike? I thought he’d be here“, said Nightmare Moon confusedly with a raised eyebrow.

“Ah! I forgot to tell you. Spike is in the Boutique Carrousel helping Rarity with her clothing creations. On account of receiving many requests, Spike will be there to help her this week, so he will return only this coming week", explained Twilight Sparkle.

“But if he will return only this coming week, you could stay at Canterlot Castle then", said Nightmare Moon.

“I know. But I’m afraid Spike might be here sooner. And I don’t want to worry him", explained Twilight Sparkle.

’You never change, Twilight ...’ thought Nightmare Moon with a small smile on her face.

“I’ll take you to your bed”, said Nightmare Moon.

In response, Twilight just nodded.

Nightmare Moon put her backpack near the door. Then she went up the steps, and saw that the stairs she had just climbed didn’t lead to the bedroom, but to another room she had at the Golden Oka’s Tree Library. She looked up and saw a bed, she only had one more floor to climb.

Nightmare Moon took a deep breath before starting to walk up the stairs to the other floor.

When she reached the room, she took Twilight Sparkle with her magic, took her from her back and put her to bed.

“Do you want something to eat, Twilight?” asked Nightmare Moon wanting to help with something.

Twilight Sparkle put her paw in the muzzle, in thought, before saying what she wanted to eat, “well, I guess just a sandwich is good for me"

Nightmare Moon nodded, and trotted to the floor where the kitchen was to prepare the sandwich.


When Nightmare Moon arrived in the kitchen, she opened some cabinets to try to find bread and make the sandwich. She found a plastic bag with breads in it in one of the cabinets. She pulled out of the closet with her magic and started looking for something to put along with the breads. She continued to look in the cupboards to see if she had anything to put on the bread. She was about to look in the refrigerator, until she found daisies in one of the cabinets.

She already knew which sandwich to make. Before she started, she picked up a mini box of toothpicks that stood beside her with her magic.


She looked to see the result of the sandwich that was on the plate.
“It was good. I’m sure Twilight will like it",said Nightmare Moon satisfied with her work.

Nightmare Moon took the sandwich on the plate with her magic and went up the stairs to reach the Twilight Sparkle room to deliver the sandwich to Twilight Sparkle.

When she reached the room, she handed the plate with the sandwich on the bed.

“Here it is. I hope you enjoy it”

Twilight Sparkle used her magic to get the sandwich, and she did it, “I got the sandwich with my magic. For a moment, I thought it wouldn’t be possible to use magic while being blind“, said Twilight Sparkle relieved before taking a bite of her sandwich.

“Hmm. Daisy sandwhich. My favorite sandwich“, said Twilight Sparkle admiringly as her mouth filled.

“Twilight. Please, don’t talk with your mouth full", said Nightmare Moon gently to her.

Twilight Sparkle realized her mistake, swallowed what was in her mouth before apologizing, “I sorry. It’s been a while since I ate this sandwich and this is my favorite"

“No problem, Twilight”, said Nightmare Moon with a smile.


After having eaten, Twilight Sparkle began to become sleepy, she even yawn.

“Twilight, are you going to sleep now?” asked Nightmare Moon knowing she should take off the medical bands and clean them before Twilight Sparkle went to sleep and when Twilight Sparkle woke up.

“Yes. Why?" Twilight Sparkle wanted to know.

“It’s just that Nurse Heart said I should take your medical band off before you go to sleep and when you wake up", explained Nightmare Moon

Twilight Sparkle nodded, so she could get her medical band cleared for her.

Nightmare Moon used her magic by taking the medical band that was tied around the eyes of Twilight Sparkle and took out.

“I’ll be right back”, said Nightmare Moon before leaving the room again, but this time to clear the medical band.


After clearing the medical lane, she returned to the room to deliver to Twilight Sparkle.

When she reached the bedroom, she saw that Twilight Sparkle had fallen asleep.

’She’s so cute in her sleep’, Nightmare Moon thought with a smile before raising Twilight’s head with her magic, tying the medical band in Twilight Sparkle and putting Twilight’s head on the pillow and slap it.

With that, she stared at the sleeping form. Her smile then fell. Because she then remembered why Twilight Sparkle was in this state.

‘It’s my fault you’re blind now, Twilight', thought sadly Nightmare Moon as a tear from her eye threatened to leave her eye.

'At least the day after tomorrow, you’ll see again', thought Nightmare Moon as a small smile appeared on her face.

But her small smile soon fell. ’But when you see again, will you still like me?’ thought sadly Nightmare Moon.

Seeing that she had nothing more to do, she decided to enter the dream world to protect the ponies from nightmares. She really hoped no ponies had a nightmare today and the next day, because she didn’t want to scare any of her subjects because she was in this shape.