• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 3,055 Views, 43 Comments

Alive - Broneyofnoel

  • ...
13
 43
 3,055

The Great and Powerful Nancy Grace

Nancy opened her eyes, she knew exactly who transported her there, her favorite pony, Trixie.

"Trixie?" Nancy said quietly.

"Nancy Grace, my name it the Great and Powerful Trixie, and what?" Trixie appeared beside her, it was very dark.

"How, what, huh?" Nancy studdered, she looked at Trixie.

"Why are you studdering?" Trixie asked in slight disgust.

"You're a pony, you're not real!" Nancy said accusingly.

"I'm no real!" Trixie gestured to herself, "I am as real as you."

"No way." Nancy said, she decided to see where this weird occurrence would take her.

"Are you sure, The Great and Powerful Trixie will now prove it to you." Trixie said, her horn glowed.

Nancy watched as the space around her glowed, she rose up and down. She stopped glowing at the same time as Trixie's horn stopped glowing.

"Okay..." Nancy said convinced, "What do you want?"

"The Great and Powerful Trixie needs help," Trixie lowered her head, "Twilight Sparkle has a human, and I need one to overcome hers."

"You need help!" Nancy said confirming what she just heard, according to everyone, Trixie was an independent.

"Yes." Trixie said shamefully.

"What's the human's name?" Nancy asked, curious.

"Parker Mathews." Trixie said, looking at Nancy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabe walked to school slowly, once he got to school, there was a portrait of Parker on the first trophy case, under it it said 'Missing'.

"Will all students report ot the gymnasium for a special assembly." the intercom buzzed.

Gabe headed to the gym, he looked inside, there was one seat open, and he sat down in it. The principal walked up to the microphone, along with the counselor.

"Attention everyone, Mrs.Richards has something to tell you." The principal said into the microphone.

"All of you, we think Parker ran away, he gave me a note five days ago." Mrs. Richards, the counselor, said.

"His note said, 'Dear Mrs. Richards, I'm still wondering if I should kill myself, i mean, the way all of these exploitives treat me is awful, they even pantsed me and made fun of me three days ago. I can't take it, I am done.'" She finished.

The whole room went dead silent, she continued with something else,

"There are names of the people," she paused, "Trey Wilson, Kyle Saragentino, Gavin Leis, and Carlos Rodriguez."

The four boys slowly rose and walked down the bleachers, and they stood in front of the two staff members.

"You four are in a lot of trouble." the principal said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parker woke up in his be, he slept peacefully last night, though something felt different, he rose from his bed quickly, and walked out of his door, still in his underwear.

"What are you going to do?" Spike asked Twilight, Parker could barely hear it.

"I don't know, we can't let him know though."

"How did Trixie get her here?" Spike asked again.

"I have no idea, but that Nancy Grace lady can't meet Parker, and he can't meet her." Twilight said.

`` "Why not?" Parker asked as he walked in, he was clearly mad that they were hiding something from him that was about him.

"Oh Parker, you're awake!" Twilight said sheepishly.

"Why can't Nancy Grace see me?" Parker asked again.

"How did you sleep?" Twilight asked.

"Why can't she see me?" Parker asked again, his face was growing red with anger.

"Do you want some grass p--" Twilight was interrupted by Parker screaming.

"TWILIGHT!"

Twilight was defeated, "If Nancy sees you, she'd be able to go back and expose Equestria, we're real, and people would exploit that."

"What do you mean, why don't people think you're real?" Parker asked.

"We're a show, we know it." Twilight said.

"You do?" Parker had forgot about telling them.

"Well, Celestia, Luna, and we do." Twilight said, that made much more sense.

"That makes more sense." Parker understood, "I'm going to go out and explore Ponyville."

"Avoid Trixie and Nancy." Twilight said, Parker left.

Parker decided to get a donut at Sugarcube corner, so he headed over that way. He was right in front of the bakery when a little orange filly crashed her scooter into him, she flew over him as they made contact.

"Are you okay?" he ran over to where she was.

Scootaloo slowly opened her eyes, her pupils immediately shrunk in fear, "Wh-Who are y-you?"

"My name is Parker, here." Parker handed her scooter.

"H-Hi Parker, m-my name is.." Scootaloo paused, and took a deep breath, "My name's Scootaloo."

"Hi Scootaloo, you okay?" Parker asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just some scratches," Scootaloo looked at her forelegs, "I'm good."

"Good, uh, see you around?" Parker said.

"Yeah! See you around." Scootaloo scootered off.

Parker walked into Sugarcube corner and saw Pinkie talking to Fluttershy.

"Well, Aunt Pinkie Pie says.."

"I'm a year older than you." Fluttershy sighed.

"If you like him, tell him!" Pinkie smiled over Fluttershy's shoulder, towards Parker, causing Fluttershy to turn around.

"H-Hi Parker." Fluttershy squeaked.

"Hi," Parker's voice cracked, "Hi Fluttershy, hi Pinkie!"

"What's up?" Pinkie leaned on her hoof.

"Nothing much, just thought I'd come and get a sweet." at that, Pinkie was all over him, showing him sweets.

"I'd, I'd better go." Fluttershy said quietly, she headed to the door, and she left.

Parker noticed her leave.

"Pinkie!" she stopped.

"Yeah?" she asked Parker.

"What's Fluttershy's favorite sweet?" he asked.

"Oh that's easy, she loves chocolate cupcakes!" Pinkie had two of them in his face.

"Two? Why would I...oh yeah, I get one too." Parker couldn't pay, and she didn't make him, he was going to take the two cupcakes to Fluttershy.

Parker walked out of Sugarcube corner, carrying the two cupcakes in a picnic basket, he walked over to Fluttershy's cottage, she wasn't there. Where could she be?

Parker walked to the meadow on the other side of town, and in the middle of the field, was Fluttershy, she was......crying. Parker nearly broke down seeing that, it was Fluttershy the most generous, the nicest, the most friendly, the most beautiful pony he'd ever seen.

He walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder.