• Published 13th Dec 2011
  • 1,880 Views, 3 Comments

MLP And Hoops and Yoyo - guzzyone

  • ...
8
 3
 1,880

Falling into Zecora's Cauldron

Chapter 1

Falling in Zecora's Cauldron

It was a shiny day in the forest, a pink cat with a blue backpack, a green bunny, and a little blue mouse are walking in the forest.

"Hey, Buddy?" The Green Bunny asked the Pink cat,

"Yeah Yoyo?" The pink cat as him.

"Are you sure you know where were going?"

"Well of course!"

"Hey, i've heard theres something mystical in here!" The blue mouse convinced.

"Really?! What is it?" The Pink Cat asked the blue mouse.

"Well Hoops, i've heard of a beautiful pony thats a white alicorn, she has a horn of a unicorn and wings of a pegasus!" The blue mouse replied.

"Really?! What did it have Piddles?" Yoyo asked The blue mouse.

"Well it had a princess crown a pony-like necklace, and golden shoes! And it also had a picture of the sun! And plus, it can use magic!" Piddles replied.

"Wow! Wonder where we can find it!" Hoops wondered.

Suddenly, there was some russel in the bushes, and a snap in a tree.

"What is that man?!" Yoyo asked Hoops.

"I don't know! This place is kinda creeping me out." Hoops replied.

"Me too." Piddles agreed.

"Lets get outta here man!" Yoyo said.

"Right behind ya buddy!" Hoops said.

Right before they ran, a white alicorn was flying right above them! Piddles noticed the white alicorn and exclaimed.

"Guys! Look!"

Hoops and yoyo noticed and ran as fast as they could. Hoops hid up a tree. Yoyo and Piddles noticed him up the tree.

"Hoops! Get down there!" Yoyo commanded.

"Okay!" Hoops said.

Suddenly, when Hoops was about the get down, his backpack on him was stuck in the tree!

"Hey! Hey guys! Im stuck!" Hoops convinced.

Yoyo and Piddles climbed up the tree.

"C'mon man! We gotta get outta here! Like now!" Yoyo said.

"But you gotta help me cause im stuck!" Hoops cried.

So Yoyo tried everything he can to get his backpack outta the tree. Till then Yoyo convinced

"It won't budge!"

"Bite it! Just bite it!" Piddles suggested.

"I am biting it, im biting it with all my might!" Yoyo convinced.

Till then, Hoops, Yoyo, and Piddles fell off the tree, but before they landed on the ground, the alicorn flew and catched them while flying,

"There!" Yoyo said as he was finished biting off Hoops's Backpack.

But when Yoyo found out they werent on the ground he dropped Hoop's Backpack and was falling to the ground. Suddenly, The Alicorn was flying up, Hoops, Yoyo, and Piddles were slipping off the alicorn and was falling in a Zebra's House known as Zecora's house. Zecora was making a potion were animals can turn into ponies! Zecora was finally finished with the potion in her cauldron, Suddenly, she heard screams of terror from Hoops,Yoyo, and Piddles as they fell through her house and inside Zecora's Cauldron. Zecora looked inside her Cauldron and said

"Who were those animals that fell into my house? A Cat, a Bunny, and a little mouse?"

After Zecora was done talking, she saw bubbles and looked a little closer. Just that very moment, 3 Ponies sprouted out of Zecora's Cauldron, a Pink Unicorn, a Green Unicorn, and a Little Blue Pegasus. The Pink Unicorn check his paws that are now hooves.

"What's happened to us?!" Hoops exclaimed.

"Oh i knew it all along, you three have fallen into my cauldron." Zecora said.

"Really? Then what happened to us?" Yoyo asked Zecora.

"This is my potion that help a none-phonie, transform into a animal that is now a pony." Zecora Replied.

"Um....English please?" Piddles asked.

"I think what she means is that when we fell in here, we accidentally got in here cauldron which was her new potion to turn animals into ponies."

"What?! How is that possible?! What are we gonna do?!"

"Now young pony, do not threat, your life isn't over yet. I will go to the market and make an antidote, but look out for the poision joke." Zecora warned.


"Wait! What are we gonna do in the mean time?" Piddles asked Zecora.

"Do not worry, some hoof i will lend, i am sending you to a purple unicorn thats a friend." Zecora said.

So Zecora gave them a map to Twilight Sparkle's place and left to go to the market place. After Zecora Left, Hoops, Yoyo, and Piddles decided to leave with the map to Twilight Sparkle's place.

Finally, after a couple of trots, they found Twilight's place.

"Well, guess this is the place." Hoops said.

So Yoyo knocked on Twilight's door. Twilight opened the door.

"Umm....Hi!....Can i help you?" Twilight asked Hoops, Yoyo, and Piddles