• Published 10th Nov 2019
  • 604 Views, 15 Comments

The true Dream. - Blenderpony



A dream became much more than just an escape. It became reality

  • ...
4
 15
 604

1 Waking up

Peter was awoke rather violently, because his surroundings weren't anything like when he slept in. He was tossed all over a hard marble like warm surface, a thin sheet of white fabric draped over him. Which got pushed away in the attempt to get in the general direction of away.

His vision soon took notice that he was awake now and was needed to see where he was. It took a while to get the message through though. His rather heavy headache wasn't doing him any favors. It look a little moment for both problems to recede, though the actual moment he took a look around. And found something he didn't expect to see.

This room seemed to be a bedroom. Which was both comforting and confusing, since it wasn't his bedroom. This bedroom was a lot more spacious than his own, more than a single human would need just for a bedroom.

It wasn't lit very well, some glowing crystals on the walls accompanied by candles everywhere. The room's roof was held up by ornate pillars, not very thick. They seemed to be more decorative rather than structurally needed. The bed was comically large with the sheets thrown aside. Giving the impression that the occupant rushed out of the bed quite fast and recent. Which was proven by the fact that he heard running water to a room next door.

A private bathroom? He was so confused at the situation he found himself in. So in an attempt to orientate himself he closed his eyes, trying to collect his thoughts, which immediately showed that he had no recollection of the last few days. The last he remembered was the beginning of the weekend. That was it.

He had his regular sleeping clothes on. It was on the verge of winter, so it consisted of thin clothes, a Pyjama and a shirt in plain dark blue colors. Socks.

He didn't want to trouble the person which this room belongs to, so he got up. And walked over to the Rooms double doors. Which he assumed were the Rooms exit doors.

Laying his hands on the rather odd door knobs, they were hard to grab, he twisted them slowly. With a soft click they open up, enough for him to slip through before quickly closing them again.

As he turned around to get away as fast as possible he stopped right in his tracks has he stared down two, rather grim looking, in armor dressed, ponies. Blinking, yep those were definitely ponies. In Armour.

Seeing them up close he was able to note a few really serious differences though. For once, their eyes. They were huge. And they were filled with.. ? Confusion?

As both of them stared him down he made his first move to slip away to his left. One step at a ~~~ okay one of them was screaming something. Really loud. And was pointing a hoof at him now. Which immediately triggered his flight instinct.

He just started to run down the rather well lit hallway. At neck breaking speed he was really hoping to outrun the two. They were not at all that big. Their top of the heads came approximately to his waist.

Reaching a 4 way crossing in the hallway his hearth sank a lot further down as 4 more Soldiers rounded the corner, worse, those had spears as weapons. They looked really intimidating, but to his advantage, he must have been quite intimidating as well because instead of turning to him in an attempt to stop him. They stood there like a deer in headlights.

He realized probably way too late that he had not enough time and grip to break in time. Luckily enough they scrambled just before he ploughed through them, not using their spears at all. They must have forgotten about those because 2 of them lost theirs in the act of jumping away.

which was bad new for him still since he tripped on one of them. Falling face first onto the floor, which hurt. A LOT. Sliding down the hall on his chest and stretched out arms.

In a desperate attempt to not give them the chance to get to him, he scrambled to his feet. Took a look at his situation and tried to continue his escape. Just to be stopped by a MUCH larger pony. This one was not wearing any armor, safe for a black necklace of sorts. and wet? Staying right in his way. He turned around only to see more guards further down the Hallway.

Both his paths were blocked, panting hard as he was not used to run this suddenly. He was pacing randomly trying to distance himself further from those creatures. Who were trying to say something he couldn't understand.

Looking for different means to escape, he spotted a door right next to him. Rushing to it he found it unlocked, and slipped inside a .. broom closet. Now he was really trapped.

In vain he slammed the door, which opens inward to the closet, shut and barricaded it with his body by sitting against it, bracing his hands against his head. Panic settling in.

He took a look around, but really found nothing but a few buckets, brooms and sweepers. "Dammit" He swore under his breath.

He felt the doorknob move and felt shoves against the door from the other side. They weren't too strong though. And with his foot pushing against a shelf next to him, the door wasn't going anywhere right now, for now.

Again he heard the strange language they use, the best description would be a mix out of pitches, hisses, and click like sounds. No nieghing though.

~~~

"It appears it blocked itself in Princess."

Luna was able to make that assumption herself. But refrained from pointing that out. "It seems so. It also seems to be highly irritated and stressed. We should let the matter rest for now and not attempt to push the poor creature further. Lets not get it more out of hoof than it already is. Did you by any chance see if it was injured?"

The same Guard answers: "No we didn't see any sort of blood or injury on the creature. Though we were not able to identify its species either."

Luna both relieved and afraid to hear that. She only partially saw what happend. she immediately exited her bedroom after hearing the panicked shout "intruder" of her bedroom door guard. "I need to tend to different important tasks, please refrain from stressing or harming the creature in any way. Find a servant with the right key to lock the door from the outside for now. In the meantime. I personally will try to contact miss Fluttershy in Ponyville. Maybe she will be able to help. It didn't appear to be able understand us."

~~~

Peter noticed the ponies talk outside. Now that he had a little more time to make out their voices, he was definitely sure now that they spoke a completely different language. Bad news for him. Communication was out out the question then. He pondered if they would get the gesture of laying face down on the floor with his hands behind his back?

They only tried once to open the door again after a few minutes, but with him still in-front the situation didn't change. Until he heard the tell tale click of a lock. In an instant he tried to open the door, just to find it actually locked...

Great.